PDA

View Full Version : Hope your Wife at Least has a sense of humor when it comes to your CDING ? Like Mine

Robbiegirl
01-28-2022, 10:49 AM
I was caught by my wife having a little fun yesterday with her clothes !

My wife is basicly in denial about my cding parttly due to me being kind of a class clown type and not sharing much with her.

Well she was supppose to play 18 holes of golf but only played 9 ! I heard here coming but it was too late so I just posed. No makeup or wig just a cute hat with the a floral dress.

Her response was just to giggle and shake her head ! Then she went on to say something like " Really a dress from my Goodwill section that I haven't worn in like 10 years and a slip I never wear, and Panty hose, Pantyhose !! OMG ! You poor thing ! Here I am playing golf with my gal pals and you are home trying on Dresses, Dresses ! LOL Oh if only my mother was alive to see us women out golfing and you men home mincing about in Dresses ! Hmm I wonder if the other wives husbands in my group are home playing house wife ! LOL I will have to compare notes with them. Well Tata enjoy your girl time and enjoying doing the dishes and laundry for the rest of the week !

I did the dishes last night and nothing about the incedent was mentioned

She is a very sweet gal who has said and done a few funny things over the years so I think we are happy with how we are dealing with my rather silly habit

Home you have had some laughs with your wife even if they are embarassing ??

Stephanie47
01-28-2022, 11:00 AM
Nice role reversal. Maybe if a wife did not go ballistic about her husband's "silly habit" there are benefits to reap; domestic chores accomplished. My wife would say "Don't forget to clean the bathrooms!"

Jolene Robertson
01-28-2022, 11:05 AM
Hi Robbie; Now that's cute! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Kay Adams GG
01-28-2022, 11:22 AM
I still have issue with wearing the Same Clothes (even though we wear the same size), as my SO. I don't GET it yet, hoping to gain some insight to this issue. So, if I came home and found her wearing MY clothes, that would just limit my wearing apparel by another item. LOL Like I said, I don't understand this, but it is what it is. She just reminded me that, I said, "You can wear any of my clothes that you want to". I'm a Contradiction. LOL :confused2:

Kris Burton
01-28-2022, 12:29 PM
My wife jokingly has pointed out I am the world's worst sneak. I prefer not to dress around her too much ( an arrangement that is OK with us both) so I frequently dress when she is out, at least partially.Every time I do though,something gives me away - the three way bathroom mirror left open, front door left double locked even when I'm home, makeup put away except for one lipstick tube left on the counter, a tag from a new blouse left out, my camera on its tripod pointing at the couch,odd shades drawn in order to get good camera lighting, things like that - even breast forms left out on the bed once. She is well aware of my CDing - she's amused by it and accepts it - good thing! I'd hate to have to keep coming up with lame explanations. I'm well over my embarrassment at this point, we just both get a good laugh out of my ineptitude at being stealthy.

Heather76
01-28-2022, 12:29 PM
Haven't had such an incident yet. The closest we came was a couple days ago as my wife was talking with me, she was gesturing with her hands and squarely hit one of my DD breast forms with her hand. She almost froze in place, looked at my boobs, looked me in the eyes, and then said, "Oh, that's just your stuffed bra."

Bianca Fay
01-28-2022, 02:32 PM
I was in the kitchen a few days ago preparing dinner when my girlfriend walked in. I was wearing a plain white t-shirt and my regular jeans with a pair of nude pantyhose underneath. She snuck up behind me, squeezed my bum, then asked "Are you wearing pantyhose?". I said yes, and she replied "Good girl!".

She immediately caught her freudian slip and began apologizing, but then started laughing along with me when I laughed out loud!

Kris Burton
01-28-2022, 02:49 PM
This just happened two minutes ago, and it fits here so well. We are going to have a big snowstorm in NJ tomorrow, and I complained to my wife that shoveling it was going to be difficult and painful as I have a hernia. She immediately said "You ought to try wearing your hip shapers. They look like they would give you some additional support, just skip the high heels though."

Lots of laughs from us both, but yes, I will give those shapers a try!

Wendy-Lyn
01-28-2022, 06:25 PM
I don't have an SO, but a long-time GG friend who's known I dress for decades paid me a visit yesterday evening. So, after checking she didn't mind (I always ask if it's OK) I dressed as Wendy and we spent the evening together at home chatting, listening to music and watching a bit of TV. Just like any old married couple would spend an evening, really. I didn't bother with makeup or a wig.

We had a few great laughs as we talked about some of my wardrobe malfunctions, mistakes I've made, my appalling makeup skills, and the trepidation and exhilaration of going out in public for the first time. She really got a chuckle when she saw a pic of my bra drawer and noticed a skimpy black lace bra she'd given me around 10 years ago. 'Have you still got that old bra'? 'Yep - still wear it sometimes too'.

She does not usually shop at the store where I buy my new dresses, but when she saw some of them she decided she liked them and would go and check the store out. We then laughed at the idea of me giving a GG tips on where to shop. :P Oh, and she loved the skirt I was wearing.

I sometimes think I should have married her years ago - but sadly, that ship sailed long ago.

Di
01-28-2022, 07:00 PM
Robbiegirl not many GGs would find it funny coming home wearing their clothing.
Be much nicer if you bought your own.
Good about doing the dishes …..now that would make her smile for sure.

FeliCD
01-29-2022, 09:18 AM
My wife and I joke around constantly, I couldn?t find my padded butt enhancer the other day. Asked my wife, have you seen my butt? She said yes it?s in the washer. I was like did you put it in the dryer? She said, I?m not touching that thing, you really have to keep track of your butt better. We both busted out laughing.

NancySue
01-29-2022, 11:19 AM
Being blessed with a supportive wife, humor has been, and continues to be one of the strong bonds between us. Like many other women, she hates to wear any type of hose or underwire bras. Both are my favorites. She says she doesn?t understand how I can be comfortable wearing these things. I just smile.

alwayshave
01-29-2022, 11:26 AM
Robbie, Your wife's reaction is classic. Love it!

Robbiegirl
01-29-2022, 12:18 PM
Robbiegirl not many GGs would find it funny coming home wearing their clothing.
Be much nicer if you bought your own.
Good about doing the dishes …..now that would make her smile for sure.

Just to be clear again the dress was in the back area of her closet where she keeps items that she hasn't gotten around to giving to the Goodwill. She was talked into buying the floral number by her sister and only wore it once, it really was not her usual style !

JulieC
01-29-2022, 05:16 PM
Like many other women, she hates to wear any type of hose or underwire bras. Both are my favorites. She says she doesn?t understand how I can be comfortable wearing these things. I just smile.

When I first met my wife, she never wore underwire bras and wore pantyhose that looked like grandma pantyhose, claiming she couldn't find anything else that was comfortable.

I knew better about the pantyhose, and by the end of our first year together she was wearing far higher quality, fit, and appeal pantyhose...that were comfortable on her.

As for her bras, I knew that most women wear the wrong bra size. She was no exception (she was wearing mostly B and even an A cup bra, and she is really a C). I took her to a bra fitting at a very upscale department store, and let the lingerie lady work with her. I didn't suggest anything; just the fitting. She came away with three bras that racked up over $200. Worth every penny. Every one of them was an underwire bra, and she said they were more comfortable than her non-underwire bras.

Some things are worth spending more money on, and avoiding the cheap stuff. When you consider how much of every day a woman wears bras, it's worth it to spend the money. To some extent, the same goes for pantyhose. In every respect it goes with heels too. I've never found a cheap pair of heels that were comfortable.

...and with that I'll stop hijacking the thread :) Sorry.