PDA

View Full Version : Quite the most sexy, girlie thing you own...

Simmone
04-08-2006, 04:20 AM
I am kind of running out of ideas about what to get so I would appreciate some ideas for an entire outfit or just a garment from which you girls (GGs too) have had the most pleasure.
My best buy so far has been the french maid's outfit (ebay) and a cheap satin ivory nightie from Tesco. I realise everyone has their own taste but a girl can pick and choose, can't she?

If you have them, some links to UK sites selling your favourite things would be gratefully received.

And I really hope you enjoy describing them too!

As usual, thanks for your help.

carol ann
04-08-2006, 04:48 AM
I have a cream satin slip with beige lace arond the breasts and hem which I thing is so sexy. I also like the green top with rouched neck i use in my aviator

Bev06 GG
04-08-2006, 06:23 AM
Well I know I dont actually own him, but I'd have to answer that the most girlie thing I own is my partner. No seriously, my makeup and my underwear. By a long way.
BEVxxx

Wombat
04-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Have to be my wig. Nothing else expresses femininity than the way you wear your hair ... and seeing my blokey self is balding, a wig is sort of a must. But seriously, pulling on the hair does more to define the image than the clothes.

However, on the clothes, I have a full length nightie, gold, shoestring straps, no cups so it looks good with forms or without, and feels like a silken waterfall.

Wombat

Angela Burke
04-08-2006, 07:23 AM
I've got three origional full length silk slips I bought from a 50's - 60's retro. shop.
They are the most feminine garments I possess.
They are beautiful to look at and just a joy to wear.

Laura Jane
04-08-2006, 07:46 AM
Simmone,

Are we talking 'fancy dress' here or just femmine items?

One common or garden item that is just great to wear around the house are leggings.

For a real dressy occassion, how about a prom dress. This is a good ebay shop.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcloggs24QQssPageNameZME RCQ5fVICQ5fReBayQ5fPr4Q5fPcNQ5fQ5fSI

Eric/a
04-08-2006, 12:28 PM
If I had to pick out just one thing, I'd probably have to say my Frederick's of Hollywood "push-up" bra I got several years ago. It's a white one, and I kept meaning to get a black one, but by the time I got around to it they didn't offer that same style anymore. I always wished they carried it in other colors as well - red, pink, etc.. It's a perfect one for a GG to wear with low-cut tops or dresses, and if I can ever learn some of the cleavage tricks I've seen in pics on this site, I could get the same look in it. It came with extra pads you can put in the cups, and it's satin & lace - got to be the most gorgeous bra I've ever owned! It made a "Frederick's girl" out of me, no question about that!:D

Ranee Daze
04-08-2006, 12:53 PM
I have a corset that I got from a consignment. It pulls my waist ever inwards and pushes my hips ever oputwards and my cleavage ever upwards.
The first time I tried on a corset it was at a consignment shop where the totally hip salesgirl suggested that I'd fit more easily into more feminine attire if i wore a corset. It was lacy in all the right places and It's previous owner was a real perfumier and it smelled terrific. She was totally cool with tightening me into the device, which I thought would be so uncomfortable.....I was so wrong! It worked perfectly to give me a femme body shape that I had always dreamed of. There is also something very interesting about be so "bound". Anyway that day I tried on lots of clothes I would never have had a chance of fitting into without corsetry. I bought a perfect "little black dress" and the corset, which I kept on and wore home.
Believe me girls, there is nothing more femme than a well fittted, tightened corset!

Ranee

Jesse69
04-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Sexy girly things - my cheerleader suit, Catholic Schoolgirl outfits, or my vintage 90's junior dresses.

Deanna2
04-08-2006, 10:11 PM
In my case it has to be an aqua lace camisole/boyleg panty set. I've also got one in burgundy, but the aqua one is the best.

Teresa Amina
04-09-2006, 05:57 AM
nothing more femme than a well fittted, tightened corset!

Ooooh! Yes, I love my corset. Where did that idea come from that they were uncomfortable? If you like really vintage clothes (pre-1920's) they are a must to look right.

Joy Carter
04-09-2006, 06:18 AM
It would be my under things because it's the only thing I have at this point.:)

Melora
04-09-2006, 06:28 AM
My Baby blue Lace Knit Mohair Cardigan sweater, with blue pearl buttons, which is a a V-neck, a great sweater to wear on top of ANY type of cute Lingerie, nightgown, corsette, teddy,... or blouse, with a pretty Dress, or other cute sweater or even a sweaterdress ( especcially one with a cowell neck, "or my imagination runs WILD at this time", Or even just a pair of pantyhose and a bra or some fishnets and a garterbelt and .....etc...........:)
OH MY GOD DO I LOVE DRESSING UP SOOO MUCH!
Melora

Lilith Moon
04-09-2006, 06:45 AM
Bra, padded corset. Apart from that great "being hugged" feeling the corset gives, I gain some feminine curves which makes a tremendous difference to the overall effect.

Sedona
04-09-2006, 12:14 PM
My belly dance outfit. A bit pricey (about 200 US), but I bought a beautiful purple number from pyramid imports (avail online) that is AMAZING!

jillinla
04-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Corset, hose, & heels here