PDA

View Full Version : My own close call

britskye
02-04-2022, 10:49 PM
As a new girl here, I've been reading lots of stories and they've helped me be more comfortable with my cd'ing. So far, only my wife knows and it's largely DTDA with me wearing just nightgowns but secretly wanting more. Tonight everyone in the family was upstairs asleep by 915, so at 930 I decided to put my nightgown on. I had just slid it on and was in the process of losing my bottoms, when I saw a car pull into my driveway.

I peaked outside and saw a friend of my oldest daughter walking up to the house and she was on her phone, no doubt texting my daughter that she was here.
Total panic.

I practically jumped across the room to get into the kitchen, remove the gown and stash it somewhere safe and put my t-shirt back on.

As I finished pulling down the t, she knocked on the door sending my dogs into a barking frenzy at the door.

My heart was pounding so hard as I approached the door listening for footsteps in the bedroom above me. I let the friend in, she went and talked to my daughter for 3 minutes and left.

Now it's quiet again, but I'm very nervous to put my gown on, not knowing if she's back asleep or if the dogs woke anyone else up.

Heather76
02-05-2022, 12:00 AM
Some day you too will be old enough that surprise visits by friends of your children, grandchildren and even great grandchildren will not be a concern. I can understand the panic you felt and am thankful I don't have to contend with such things.

Pumped
02-05-2022, 12:32 AM
Keep dressing around the house and you will get found out!

Be prepared for that time, it is coming! Especially with older children, and no private place to dress.

britskye
02-05-2022, 10:41 AM
probably not what i wanted to hear, but definitely what i needed to hear. thanks ladies

Krisi
02-07-2022, 09:24 AM
If you are wearing women's clothes in a house that you share with other people, the question is not "if", but "when" you will get caught. Crossdressing in your home when you think others are sleeping will not last long before you get caught. Even if you think everyone is out at work or school is a risk because they might come home early.

I wish I had better news for you, but I don't. Reality is a bitch.

MonicaPVD
02-07-2022, 10:03 AM
You are either remarkably bold or naive to dress in the house with people in it, and not expect to be spotted at any given moment. Embrace the fact that you will be outed.

Cheryl T
02-07-2022, 11:34 AM
The longer we keep doing this behind the closet door the higher the risk of discovery.
I'm just glad those days are over for me. If someone finds out I'm too old to care anymore.

britskye
02-07-2022, 10:16 PM
i very much get that i'm tempting fate. i want to talk with my kids about it, but i'm worried about their reaction. it was tough enough handling my wife's reaction. not sure i am ready for them to react the same. and i have a nagging concern about how they will handle knowing - as in telling others and being bullied or teased about dad wearing dresses

Karren H
02-08-2022, 12:34 AM
When you do get caught, just tell them you lost a bet at work! Lol.

Crissy 107
02-08-2022, 05:58 AM
I hate to pile on but all the comments so far are correct. One more thing to consider is how your wife will take it when the kids find out and tell everyone, someone in your family will do this.

CynthiaD
02-08-2022, 11:19 AM
My daughter's friends drop by all the time. Every one of them has seen me en femme. Most of them don't bat an eye. Some of them complement me on my outfits. It's no big deal.

SexyKerri
02-08-2022, 11:18 PM
My first wife we had fun with it, 2nd wife divorced after I told her, Afraid to tell anyone else but last night my wife woke me, I drank too much and fell asleep. my feet out of site. I was wearing 6" beige platform heels. I dont know how she didnt see them and I do want to come out to her and don t want anyone except her. But damn that was a close call

- - - Updated - - -

beautiful nails crissy