PDA

View Full Version : New experience

Natalie5004
02-18-2022, 06:39 PM
Yesterday I was doing housework as Natalie. While vacuuming the house I stepped over the canister vacuum cleaner.

It blew right up my dress.

I never had that sensation before. 😴

RADER
02-18-2022, 06:46 PM
Like Marlin Monroe; Where is the camera.

Sandi Beech
02-18-2022, 07:53 PM
Haha nice. You got goosed by a vacuum cleaner ; )

Sandi

docrobbysherry
02-18-2022, 07:54 PM
I'm surprised, Natalie! Many girls post about how much they enjoy feeling a breeze on their legs under their dress!:)

Been there, Radar!:devil:

GraceH
02-18-2022, 08:39 PM
My old house used to have a furnace that heated the house through a large grate in the floor. I loved standing over that and having the warm draft go up my skirt.

Wendy-Lyn
02-18-2022, 08:51 PM
I was out photographing trains (a hobby of mine) in a skirt recently, and the breeze came up later in the afternoon and started blowing up and around my skirt. I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling, to be honest.
I've yet to experience a 'Marilyn Moment' though - although I suspect I'd enjoy it immensely..

Geena75
02-18-2022, 09:29 PM
I had a sort of wild experience a year or two ago like that. I had stepped out on my deck and it was breezy out. The conditions were just right to blow right up my dress, and later skirt, such that they flew up above my butt, and I had to hold them down. Now that was fun.

NancyTO
02-18-2022, 09:50 PM
Such a feminine experience to have to control a skirt outside on windy days. :)

alwayshave
02-18-2022, 10:32 PM
Natalie, you were going commando?:) How risqu?

AngelaYVR
02-18-2022, 11:47 PM
I've written about this experience on here before but in my earlier, more naive days I was walking across a bridge while wearing a light silk skirt. An inopportune gust of wind did what inopportune gusts of wind do and let passing motorists and the guy walking behind me have an eyeful, stockings and all. I still have that skirt but I don't wear it if I have to cross a bridge any more!

Helen_Highwater
02-19-2022, 04:53 AM
Things you learn. Going for a walk on a windy beach, wear a pencil skirt!

Maria 60
02-19-2022, 08:08 AM
A while back I was vacuuming the house, we had the vacuum with the hose and the other piece follow behind on wheels, at one point I seen my wife laughing so hard. I shut off the machine and asked her what was so funny and she didn't tell me. I continued to the vision of her laughing in the back ground, finally I went by a mirror and not noticed the output air of the vacuum was blowing up the back of my skirt exsposing my rear. I can't remember my wife laughing so hard like that because I didn't notice.
On windy days I would put gas in my car even if it didn't need it just to get that sensation. Just a few weeks ago I was gasing up and it was a cold night, there was a under draft coming from the bottom of the car blowing the wind up my skirt, for some reason the cold was making it even more of a thrill.

Paulette
02-19-2022, 11:54 AM
Years ago I made a post about this very same subject. I was walking on the sidewalk shielded by a tall building wearing a full skirted dress on my way to my office to do some secretarial work. As I approached the corner of the building a gust of wind swirled around and lifted my skirt. Instinctively I put my hands down both sides of my skirt preventing the skirt from going over my shoulders. I heard from behind me "nice catch girlfriend" and when i looked there were two couples walking behind me. I smiled and said thank you and one of the guys said we enjoyed both shows, which got him an elbow to the ribs and probably a talking too once back home.

Cheryl T
02-20-2022, 11:11 AM
That's one of the fun things of a light skirt and a breezy day.
The feeling of the cool air and the excitement of the thought "are my panties showing?".

Stephanie47
02-20-2022, 11:25 AM
When I had the opportunity to take strolls in the late fall and winter I loved it when the cool breeze played with the skirt of my dress and slip. I can remember when my wife and I lived in Queens and took the #7 Flushing line to work. She had to wear a dress or skirt. She'd curse while waiting for the el as the below freezing wind frozen her legs. I love to experience that at least once to get a true understanding of a really cold day of blustery wind. I know all the older GG's on this site probably remember the days when they ad to wear dresses to school, no matter the temperature. My wife, who grew up in eastern Washington, wore heavy "snow pants" under her dress and took them off after arriving at school.

CarlaWestin
02-20-2022, 12:02 PM
That sucks!

Sorry, that's the classic punchline to any vacuum cleaner story.