PDA

View Full Version : something about stockings and high heels

stockinglover
02-23-2022, 07:39 PM
I guess that's what really got me into this....I vaguely remember, but when I was a teenager, I remember seeing a young women wearing a dress, stockings and high heels and ever since then I have loved seeing women wearing them. Even with my girlfriends I would ask them to wear stockings and high heels.

docrobbysherry
02-23-2022, 08:23 PM
Don't be shy, SL. Show us your nylon covered legs and spikes, at least!:heehee:

MysteryWoman
02-24-2022, 09:10 AM
I think a lot of us started with stockings. In my case, as an 11-year old I went to the bathroom one day, and my mother's nylons were hanging on the doorknob. For who knows what reason I tried them on, and the rest is history. (Unfortunately her heels were too small for me, so I had to wait until I could buy my own for that part of the equation).

Stephanie47
02-24-2022, 10:57 AM
My first foray into women's clothing was stockings and open bottom girdles from my mother's lingerie draw. I do not recall her ever owning pantyhose. I do wear pantyhose outside the home along with a control panty to eliminate bulges. In home it is traditional stockings attached to a garter girdle or I wear thigh high stockings.

AmeeJo
02-24-2022, 11:14 AM
Stockings are one of my most favorite things to wear. They are comfortable, warm, soft, and sexy. I picked up a pair of Sheertex thigh highs on sale and they are awesome!

Cheryl T
02-24-2022, 11:18 AM
My first foray was panties, then closely followed by bras.
Soon after that I discovered the silkiness of hosiery and my love has only grown since then. Alas, although I adore heels I can no longer wear any higher than 2" due to a foot issue some 10 years ago. I mourn their loss constantly.

VivianNewkirk
02-24-2022, 12:34 PM
I love the look and feel of my legs slipping into stockings. Then there's the decision about which heels to wear with them!

1Ladyjade
02-24-2022, 01:58 PM
I love the look and feel of my legs slipping into stockings. Then there's the decision about which heels to wear with them!

First is which Stockings to put on. I was thinking what to wear today before I sat down at the computer. I wanted to wear red stockings so I thought red sweater to go with. Then I was going black mini skirt but when reaching in the drawer I saw my new pencil skirt and had to try it and see. I only have one pair of four inch black heels. So I am decked out red and black today.

NancySue
02-24-2022, 04:11 PM
Include me in the ?first item? group. When young, I was invited to join next door sisters in a little dress up time, which at the time was a first. At first, I thought it was boring until I slipped on a nylon stocking. I was hooked. To this day, my #1.

alwayshave
02-24-2022, 07:17 PM
While stockings were not the first item I wore, to was a Merry Widow, I wear them every time I dress now days. I do love them.

Geena75
02-24-2022, 08:01 PM
Stockings (or in my case, pantyhose) are a must for me dressing. Even if I put on leggings, there's hose underneath. I doubt I would have gotten into dressing at all if not for hosiery. I wish I could find the right pair of heels for me, though. Still, my heart does flutter when I see a lady in stockings and high heels, and I make an effort not to stare.

Wendy-Lyn
02-24-2022, 09:44 PM
I only recently started wearing pull-ups or ankle-stockings. Now I wear them all the time.

Heels, not so much - I can manage to get vertigo in my 2" platform heels. Much practice needed.

I did buy a pair of fish-net panty-hose which I'm dying to try out with my mini-dress.

Nylon Wendy
02-25-2022, 02:09 AM
If it wasn't for nylons, I'd probably never got into crossdressing. I love the way they make me feel and look and are my foundation for getting dressed up.

When I see a GG out and about wearing nylons, my heart misses a beat and I always take a quick look to observe their shoes, nylons and skirt.

Monique65
02-25-2022, 07:54 AM
My mother’s stockings and girdles were my gateway to dressing. When I slipped into my sister’s heels my life changed.