PDA

View Full Version : Anyone told a GG that they CD?

DebbiAnne
11-03-2004, 06:41 PM
I have this mad desire to tell a GG or 2 that I would like to meet them my friend...Debbi Anne, I'm going crazy thinking about it!!!

Jennifer_G
11-03-2004, 06:50 PM
This all depends on who you are going to tell. Be sure that they are going to be positive about knowing because once the beans are spilt there is no going back. I told a couple of friends last year and although they were shocked they were OK with it.

If its someone you trust then why not.

But remember there is always the chance you could lose a friend.

just my thoughts.

Jennifer G

Rachel_740
11-03-2004, 06:53 PM
Hi Debbi,

I've told my first wife (only this year - a long time after we seperated).

She's very cool with it and has said about going girlie shopping several times now. (She does have an aunite who went through SRS though).

I've also told my cousin, but she is very old-fashioned in her views and she is the only person I have had a ngative reaction from. She has cut me off!

Rachel

Amelie
11-03-2004, 06:58 PM
All the GGs I've met have seen Amelie. Most of them I have met as Amelie, so they can see that I crossdress.
Amelie

softandsmooth
11-03-2004, 09:16 PM
Hello Debbi Anne

All my girl friends over the years, as well as my wife know that I crossdress.

If you trust them, you trust them.

However, think carefully about why you want them to know.

Charlotte

Vallari
11-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Hi Debbi! All my GG friends know that i crossdress and so far theyve been cool with it. Not many of them have actually seen me en femme though, but they have all offered to take me bra shopping! :o

Sweet Susan
11-03-2004, 09:48 PM
I've been married twice, and I've told both wives, but absolutely nobody else.

racquel
11-03-2004, 10:14 PM
have told most everybody(g.g.) involved in my life.most have been positive.men on the other hand are almost universally negative,and are mean.be careful who you tell and be prepared.

Robertacd
11-04-2004, 12:01 AM
I have told my wife and one other GG friend.

sissy stacy
11-04-2004, 12:15 AM
(curtsey)

Have told GFs and certain other female friends. Was careful when telling GFs, would not tell if bad reaction expected (usually broke up with GF like that before opportunity to tell came)

One summer between semesters in Grad school had a best friend who was lesbian. Told her. We used to go out, she in shirt and tie, me in a skirt and blouse.

Sometimes, GFs found stuff in closets before had opportunity to tell and asked about them. Had to tell truth. The 'accidental discoverors' always giggled and remarked that my lingerie was nicer than theirs.

Several times at Halowe'en, GGs wondered why my lingerie was so nice.

Never got a bad reaction. Maybe have been fortunate.

(curtsey)

Wenda
11-04-2004, 02:02 AM
Told my GF, over a period of time. She had mixed feelings, a bit excited, a bit nervous. After she went shopping with Wenda a few times, I wondered about the wisdom of telling her. She enjoyed it just a bit more than I was prepared for. She is ok as long as we are having fun. She is not too sure about making love to Wenda, so we are not pushing that. There is a tricky mental thing "If I make love to a woman when I am Wenda, am I a lesbian?" or vice versa? Makes my head hurt to think about it too much.
I told my daughter this past weekend, and I think she is ok with it.She is coming to visit this weekend, and we will see. If a girlfriend asked, I wouldn't deny it, but other than the people that should know, I am in no rush to spread the news. I have to be careful to not get into 'girlfriend' conversations with female friends. wenda.

Sharon
11-04-2004, 02:19 AM
I told my wife when she moved in with me, a couple years before we married. She never really liked it, but was willing to go along with it since she knew there wasn't much she could do, other than moving out. She and I both were eventually able to live with this third person. Sometimes she was into it, and sometimes not. There were also many times that I declined her invitation for me to dress in bed. Sometimes I just wanted to be her man.

babe4life
11-04-2004, 02:23 AM
I have told one GG and she was amazing about it. We haven't had a chance yet when she has seen me as me, but she has offered to do my makeup one day :D. Can't wait for that - she is a wizz with it!

Love,
Vicky

DanaJ
11-04-2004, 10:09 AM
My very best friend fior the last 20 years is of the feminine persuasion (she's a girl :)) and I will be telling her soon. I am dreading it, I just do not have a good feel on how she will react. 2 weeks to go now...

DanaJ

Wendy me
11-04-2004, 10:31 AM
as soon as i get that whole him,me ,us thing sorted out i want to tell my wife over 25 years she dosent know and i go out as wendy when she is at work i know she thinks something going on to manny close calls

ieya
11-04-2004, 12:36 PM
Yes told my wife. Now she is my exwife. she ripped all my wardrobe full of clothes which found after i told her. then she left me took me to the cleaners.

Im recovering from being broke. Luckily she did not contend for the house as the solicitor had told her the mortgage was paid by myself and the house was in my name. I was lucky in many respects as she will not tell anyone else about my fetish desires.

So its entirely has you percieve your situation with the one you love or know. How she would take it etc is very important

love ieya

Joy N. Wearing
11-04-2004, 02:11 PM
:p I am a little confused dear, are you the GG, you sure LOOK the part. Beautiful and sweet.

Hugs
Joy :p