PDA

View Full Version : I have boobs

Jolene G
03-05-2022, 10:04 AM
I haven't been on here very much because I haven't had much time between work and been busy on weekends. I also haven't had much time to dress lately but I might have next weekend to myself as the wife might be going out of town. That being said, a while back I won a pair of breast forms in the freebie section of Ali Express. It took a while, but they finally came in yesterday's mail. I was so excited to try them I got up last night and put on my Bali bra and put them in. They may not be the best high-quality forms but they sure feel good as I could not stop feeling them lol. I got up early this morning and tried them on with the three dresses I have (pics attached) and I think they look good. I can't wait to get fully dressed with them on, hopefully next weekend. Maybe sometime in the future I will invest in better ones. The pic with my Bali bra is a perfect B cup which I like. I also took the padding out of my sports bra and inserted them in it. Maybe I will get bigger one later on.

bridget thronton
03-05-2022, 10:35 AM
Congrats on winning - they do make your dresses look good

Helen_Highwater
03-05-2022, 11:04 AM
First form are always a delight. I think a C cup would look fine on you.

What I will say is I think you need to wear the forms slightly lower. It's most noticeable with the tee shirt dress. Try this; fold your arms so you hold the opposite elbow in each hand. The forms should be resting snugly on your arms. Alternatively the nipples of the forms should sit half way between your elbow and shoulder. You're not a million miles off but worth a go.

missjoann49
03-05-2022, 11:30 AM
Hi Jolene, they look great, I but it makes you feel real femme

docrobbysherry
03-05-2022, 12:59 PM
Nice, Jolene! Now, how 'bout some hips to balance your fem figure?:battingeyelashes:

Patience
03-05-2022, 02:00 PM
I'll take "Things only pre-teen girls and fully grown male transvestites say" for $100.00, Alex. Lol.

Looking good. Welcome to the club. Enjoy the mammaries.

Barbara Jo
03-05-2022, 02:13 PM
I agree, I think a bit larger would look good on you... . look well proportioned for you
Also, you should wear them a bit lower to look natural.

Kris Burton
03-05-2022, 02:44 PM
Looks good - especially with the blue dress! You might want to wear them a bit lower, but I think the size is OK IMHO. Time for some hip padding too, and that will look and feel great when you dress up fully. And if you're of a mind, share pictures!

Wendy-Lyn
03-05-2022, 05:26 PM
@ Jolene:

Looks great. Agree with others that you could go a bit larger next time. Love the blue dress.

@ Helen Highwater:

Yes, that's how I do it - it seems to get them pretty close to where they should be.

Heather76
03-05-2022, 06:21 PM
I like the look with the blue dress. Forms are a wonderful addition to the wardrobe. I immediately fell in love with mine when I got them.

Wendy-Lyn
03-05-2022, 07:00 PM
Couldn't agree more, Heather. Since getting mine I hardly ever take them off unless I absolutely have to.

Fiona_44
03-05-2022, 07:45 PM
I know what you mean Jolene. I couldn't stop feeling mine when I first got them.

chelyann
03-05-2022, 11:46 PM
Jolene
they really give you a nice figure

ziggie
03-06-2022, 07:18 AM
Very nice. I always sneak a peek in the mirror when I pass one wearing mine!

alwayshave
03-06-2022, 07:36 AM
Jolene, Congratulations on your first forms. Enjoy them.

Debbie Denier
03-06-2022, 08:08 AM
Jolene , looking good. Something I need to put on the ever expanding to do list.

GretchenM
03-06-2022, 08:44 AM
I think the size is fine. Body size and breast size don't always go together in a way that results in larger breasts on a larger body. When I look at the blue dress, which is very nice, the size looks fine to me. As for position. That does change. Youthful is higher, older is lower. I think lower for you would be better. As the might require a bra fastening that is looser it will also allow a bit more bounce when you walk.

Cheryl T
03-06-2022, 11:36 AM
To paraphrase a hosiery commercial...
There's nothing like a great pair of boobs.

Enjoy

JuliannaS
03-06-2022, 12:05 PM
They look good! I could use a pair myself!

Mermaiden
03-07-2022, 07:12 AM
Boobs are just awesome. Especially like the blue polka dot dress.

Krisi
03-07-2022, 08:05 AM
The first time wearing breast forms does feel great!

I will agree with several other comments that you should be wearing your forms a bit lower on your chest. That's a mistake many crossdressers new to forms make.

StacyG
03-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Congratulations. I remember my first boobs well. Enjoy the bounce. Go for a drive with them in too.

JenniferMBlack
03-09-2022, 12:47 AM
First congratulations on the books. Also a lot of good advice here. I just upgraded to larger ones myself not long ago. But also a bit of a downgrade in materials from gel to silicone. In that the gel is much more sturdy.

Crystal120
03-23-2022, 07:37 PM
I had to upgrade to DD because I wear a 44 bra just didn't look correct with a smaller size to my body.