PDA

View Full Version : A fun evening

Heather76
03-05-2022, 11:36 PM
After dinner tonight, we sat down to watch TV. What was on that we watched? TOOTSIE. We've always enjoyed this movie and I suspect we both watched it tonight with a bit different take than in the past. I resisted saying that I'd love to look that good when cross dressed. Nonetheless, we both chuckled throughout the movie. An enjoyable evening for both of us.

Pumped
03-05-2022, 11:43 PM
Ha! Funny, we watched it too! I honestly don't remember watching it before, but I assume I did back after it came out. Dustin looked pretty good in a dress and did a good job, but when you have makeup artists at your beck and call it is easier!

Mary Loo
03-06-2022, 12:30 AM
One of the first movies I was willing to see in the theater by myself. I certainly didn’t want to suggest it to my friends. I was a teenager and dressing at home a lot in those days. Moreso than now, really.

Still, all things being equal, a pretty good movie.

alwayshave
03-06-2022, 08:33 AM
Heather, It is a fun movie. But when your wife knows you're a crossdresser; it would be interesting to know what her thinking is.

Sandi Beech
03-06-2022, 09:08 AM
It was a fun movie to watch with my wife some years ago when it first came out, but I would be uncomfortable watching it with her now. We have had such negative discussions about my wanting to wear pantyhose etc, the topic is now taboo in her mind and not up for discussion.

Sandi

Stephanie47
03-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Heather, It is a fun movie. But when your wife knows you're a crossdresser; it would be interesting to know what her thinking is.

Tootsie (1982) was not well received by my wife. My wife and I went to the local theater to see it. She squirmed all through the picture. I could tell the movie upset her. We were in the period of time in our marriage when we were having "The Talk." I think society viewed cross dressing as one of two things; either comedy or perversion.

NancySue
03-06-2022, 11:46 AM
We?ve watched and enjoyed the movie several times and see new things each time. We chuckle at the last scene.

Kris Burton
03-06-2022, 03:20 PM
I enjoyed that movie when it came out -I can't believe 40 years ago! I'd probably enjoy it even more now - now that I'M out! I especially remember the scene when he, as Dorothy, is hailing a cab and getting no attention,then switches over to his assertive, loud "man" voice and gets the cab. Says a lot right there!