PDA

View Full Version : If only you knew it would come to this!

sparks
04-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Just wondering what you path you girls would take if you knew where your cding would take you from when you started! I was a wee lad of four when I started and if I could have seen myself in the future(the strange person typing this) I may have dropped granny's Bra and ran.
Do you think you would have taken the blue pill and wake up in a normal drab life or still have taken the flourescent pink one and continued down the rabbit hole.............

MsEva
04-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Certainly would have been a lot easier to take the blue one....but life is messy and certainly not easy.

candy1972
04-08-2006, 03:21 PM
i would have took 2 pink ones i am so happy being who i am and who i am with its great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

SherriePall
04-08-2006, 03:23 PM
My wife would certainly want me to have taken the blue one, but I often wonder if I were given the choice now, would I pick it or the pink one. Afterall, my male self certainly enjoys being Sherrie!

Julie Avery
04-08-2006, 03:28 PM
I've thought about this before, and I honestly wouldn't change it, if I could. I'd live it better than I've lived it, and I wouldn't wish it on a son, but for me, I wouldn't change it for a thing.

carol ann
04-08-2006, 03:34 PM
the pink one certainly causes complications but doesn't it make life less drab, far more exciting and how it stirs up the emotions!

Julie York
04-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I would have liked to have been given the broad experience and ability to be openly accepting and understanding of people with this condition etc etc.....but why the hell does it have to be me? I was weird enough already. The younger me would have been very scared of a middle aged guy who is dressed as a woman, (whilst desperately trying to be cool and openly accepting).

God Production Meeting:

"O.K. so yeah blardy blardy hetrosexual male blah blah......screw up mid twenties......crisis thirties etc ..yeah it's o.k. but a bit boring. I'm sick of making middle of the road males. Can't we add some pazzaz to this one?"

"We could make him a genius."

"We did already."

"How about we make him a confused gender weirdy person as well?"

"MORE gender weirdy people? Hmmm....Yeah sod it. It'll be a laugh. Yeah let's see how this one turns out."

Joy Carter
04-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Julie you sead it well as always just wish the pink one was available when I needed it. Hurry some water please!

Marla S
04-08-2006, 04:03 PM
As Julie A. said: "I'd live it better than I've lived it" (though not too different)
There are other things I would have taken a pill for.:cheeky:

sparks
04-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Well when god was handing out Brains I thought he said Trains and replyed "I'll take a slow one please."
Ah I probably would still take the lavender one! Hey was that an option! Well I've always been middle of the road kinda person! Yep Lavender best of both please! Can still pee standing up and can wear a bra! Luxury!

Marla S
04-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Can still pee standing up and can wear a bra! Luxury!
An experience you never would have esteemed if you would have taken the blue pill.:D

kaitlin
04-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Hey girls, Give me a handful of those pink ones and look out below!!!

Mandy Salamander
04-08-2006, 04:36 PM
prob'ly woulda' OD'ed on th' flourescent pink pills,,,,, 'f only i had known,,,,, then again, i honestly think i have always known, really,,,,, but then again, maybeee all that energy wasted on fighting in denial when younger, 's what's kept mee soooo thin,,,,,Ohwell!!,,,,,,,,,, 'n so it goes...

Casey Morgan
04-09-2006, 06:34 PM
You know, lately when I hear this question I can't help thinking of the line from the Garth Brooks song. "I could have missed the pain, but I'd have missed the dance." CDing and trying to comes to terms with it has helped make me the person I am today. So I would have taken the pink pill and hung on for the ride.

Wombat
04-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Being a CD is a problem because you aren't going to be fully accepted by society and so will always have restrictions of some sort. So, I would not choose to go this way.

However, I often wonder what I'd lose if I lost whatever it is that makes me dress. Would I be less creative? Probably not. Would I be less sensitive? Perhaps. Would I be less tactile? I don't know. My gf loves my gentleness, my sensitivity, my tactile nature, she finds the whole mix extremely masculine, but how much of that stems from the same source that makes me wear a dress?

I don't know.

And I'm not going to complain or worry about it either. I'm me and I have to live with me, love me and make the most out of being me. However, I wouldn't wish this 'little complication' on my son.

Wombat

natasha
04-09-2006, 09:36 PM
I always knew there was a pink one out there somewhere, unfortunatley I wasnt smart enough to find it until recently. If it would be to guage how one feels about themselves I sure the heck am more relaxed and comfortable about who I really am than I have ever been before. There has always been a part of me that said HEY there is more here!!!! Im glad I found Natasha, albeit not until 41

Phoebe Reece
04-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Crossdressing is not something I would have given up, even if a choice was possible. I see the desire for crossdressing as a gift, not a curse. Besides that, it's part of what makes me who I am.... and I like being me.

Teresa Amina
04-10-2006, 06:02 AM
I got the pink pill, but wish I'd had a deeper shade and not kept hidden all these years!

Phyliss
04-10-2006, 06:25 AM
If I knew then what I know now:..........

Geeez that's a difficult one. There has been some true joy and as well there has been some real pain. Which one outweighs the other? Can't answer.

I believe I would have taken "the pink one" (double strength) just to be sure it "kicked in" sooner.

All these years wasted, not doing what I wanted. Wasted? Don't want to get feeling sorry for myself, I'll just think of now as a time to make up for the things I missed out on.

sweeting
04-10-2006, 06:26 AM
hi the pink pillbecause i feel rosyall over when i wear my silky lingerie laurie

Raychel
04-10-2006, 06:40 AM
I would not have changed the fact that I crossdress at all. I am who I am, and that is what makes me who I am. I would have changed the timing of some of the events that have happened in my life. I would have told my wife before we were married with children. And there are a few other things that I would have changed if I could have seen into the future. Things that would have made life easier now. But the crossdressing still would be there. Afterall if there was no dressing I would not have found this great forum to hang around in, when I have spare time.

TGMarla
04-10-2006, 06:46 AM
I sometimes wonder what I'd be like if I weren't a CDer, but I also could not imagine life without wearing skirts and dresses. I mean, women get all the fun clothes! And I enjoy wearing them so much, I doubtless would end up trying them on anyway. If I could do it all over again, with one wish in mind, I'd wish that I'd gained a better sense of self-acceptance over this earlier in life. I very well might have manipulated my life and my situation so that I'd be going out once in a while, and having some fun with this somewhere else besides the confines of my home. I seriously considered transitioning at one point in my life, but I concluded that whereas I enjoy the feeling of "being" female, clothing alone is not enough of a reason to go through such a mess. Despite everything, I'd still go with the pink pill. Now bring on the high heels, baby!

livy_m_b
04-10-2006, 08:05 AM
By the time I was aware of what was happening, the decision had been made by my personality. Supposing I had been aware early enough, would I have been able to, would I have stopped? I don't know. Those early years were wonderful - it was a new world and a much brighter one.

But after marriage, family, career, etc., you can arrive at a situation where you decide that things cannot, should not proceed to openness. (I do appreciate the pov's of those who espouse openness, but they don't have my exact situation.) If I could have avoided the agony, depression etc., it would be a temptation.

As several have said, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Regarding wishing it on a son, I'm pretty sure (in a hypothetical way) that to the extent it is genetic at all that it is passed along in the female line even if it appears predominantly in males. (It takes too long to explain - maybe some other time!) So quit worrying!

swiss_susan
04-10-2006, 08:13 AM
Well I am who I am today in large part due to the path I have walked thus far in life. And I like me so, No I would not change it all by taking the other pill.

Susan

Jennaie
04-10-2006, 08:13 AM
I'm afraid that there are no blue pills and there are no pink pills and dropping grannys panties would not have made any difference either.

Bridgette T
04-10-2006, 08:16 AM
I think the pink one. I think that it is part of who I am, and I would not want to change that part, even though it has certainly made life more difficult at points.

michellecd9999
04-10-2006, 09:54 AM
I posted an other one like this. Sometimes I wish I could take a pill and make this all go away. But then I think about the feelings I experience when dressed and the feel of the soft material and how sexy I feel when dressed.Do I really want all that to go away? No.
What I would really want is for my wife to find it acceptable (at the least) and would actively enjoy it and particiapate with me - for the best!
Michelle

wendy
04-10-2006, 11:08 AM
take the pink one for sure ! I have accepted CDing as a part of my life, and I feel just as comfortable in drab or en femme. So no, I wouldn't have 'dropped granny's bra and ran', in fact I think I would have regretted it if I did.

Caitlintgsd
04-10-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm afraid that there are no blue pills and there are no pink pills and dropping grannys panties would not have made any difference either.

Oh. Now THAT burst my bubble. I was just about to go looking for pink pills. How about injectable? Would that work mo' betta? Seems to be that way with Estradiol....

EricaCD
04-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Changes? You bet I would have made changes:

1. I would not have spent so much time working out in high school, trying to develop my thin arms and chest. I would have worked on developing my abs and butt instead! (I'd kill for the girly arms I had back then.)

2. I would have kept my body hair trimmed so that my wife would not develop an appreciation for a fuzzy chest. That was hard to get around.

3. I would have spent some more time in my "looking like Jesus" phase in college paying a shred of attention to how to comb and style long hair. Alternately, I would have just left my hair long.

4. I would have bitten the bullet and gotten my ears pierced, back when that was less of an issue.

Oh yeah:

5. I would have told my wife within 2 weeks after we started dating, nearly 20 years ago.

There's probably more but you get the idea - all consistent with the pink pill approach :)

JoAnnDallas
04-10-2006, 11:47 AM
When Is started at about 9-10 years old, I had no idea where this would lead. I just was having fun dressing in my sister's clothes and heels. In fact as I got older, I still did not have a clue as to where this would lead. I just enjoyed the fem feelings I would have once dressed. even now, when I do get the chance to dress all the way, like I did this past Thrsday and Friday nights, I jsut enjoyed the feelings and the outings.
I do know that I feel better about myself than I did when I was younger and I guess I'll feel great all the way to the grave.