PDA

View Full Version : Hope!!

DeeDee67
03-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Yesterday we hit a heat wave of almost 80?, and after coming home from grocery shopping my wife said she was going to put on a pair of shorts or night gown. I told her to be honest I was thinking about putting on my pretty pink summer dress and matching panties and earrings, she just said that I should stay inside the house. Before I knew it I was pulling out a C clamp and a impact driver and I started working on the banister where a board was coming loose on the back porch. A nice breeze was blowing which felt amazing and I noticed her watching me work that made it even more exciting. After I was done we sat on the back porch the rest of the day. I had been looking at night gowns on Amazon and showed her a night gown/dress and asked if she liked it? She said order 1 for her, hers is about knee long, she told me to get one as well but I should get a longer length. I helped her with her toe nails and I did a clear coat on my finger and toes. She told me she was getting a manicure, I asked thought we were going together? She said no, that was a padicure. 🫤. So, I asked if she would pick me up some nail polish in a little Pink to match the dress and she said yes! I haven't been able to dress lately due to remodeling the bathroom and company stopping in almost everyday. But yesterday was just an absolutely amazing day. Hope the ladies also had a fabulous weekend as well.

kimdl93
03-07-2022, 01:28 PM
That is a nice step in the right direction!

Di
03-07-2022, 05:09 PM
Nice relaxing evening. Happy to hear it.

VS Fan
03-07-2022, 07:08 PM
Love this :)

Maria 60
03-07-2022, 08:17 PM
I love reading a positive story, I could almost feel the excitement in the reading. I'm happy you got some fem time.

bridget thronton
03-08-2022, 03:08 AM
You have a great wife

Rhonda Darling
03-08-2022, 09:11 AM
Every day should be so good. Very happy for for you both.