PDA

View Full Version : Interesting morning

RachelB.
03-19-2022, 07:10 PM
My wife and I were getting loaded for a vacation trip this morning. While walking out through the garage I all but ran into my next door neighbor. Fully dressed and made up. I come and go and putter around the house dressed but have not had a close encounter with the neighbors. He was bring us some mail that had been left in his box. I thanked him and he asked about our trip and we had a nice conversation. Don't know what he thought. We'll be gone a week so I guess they'll have plenty of time to talk about it. Rachel is making herself known more and more.

franlee
03-19-2022, 07:54 PM
I'm glad it was a civil and hopefully a productive haphazard. Seems it went well and you are stronger following it. I can't say I would be as calm in your situation.

TAG
03-19-2022, 08:07 PM
I think it will be a point of topic over coffee while you are on vacation.
I wouldn't worry about it.

Maria 60
03-20-2022, 05:30 AM
Maybe they already had a idea or seen something in the past already. Niebours are nosy, I had a niebour who knew what time my kids came home and every move we made during the night. It was kind of creepy, I'm sure she seen me having a smoke outside dressed at night.

kimdl93
03-20-2022, 08:19 AM
I think it is fair to speculate that your neighbors already knew about Rachel and clearly they do not care.

BLUE ORCHID
03-20-2022, 09:11 AM
Hi Rachel :hugs:, You are out there , and there is no turning back now, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

Veronica Lacey
03-20-2022, 09:52 AM
An extra step towards freedom of consciousness.
Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Heather76
03-20-2022, 12:08 PM
The cat is out of the bag for sure. Your neighbors can choose to either accept you like to CD or they can become distant towards you. If they are accepting, you have good neighbors and good friends. If they distance themselves from you, you may still have good neighbors but you do not have good friends. Either way, you will know where you stand with them and there's no longer a need to keep Rachel in the closet from them.

char GG
03-20-2022, 03:08 PM
If someone lives in a neighborhood and goes out, they will most likely be seen. Someone doesn't have to be nosy to look out of their window.

It sounds like Rachel's neighbors were fine with Rachel's presentation.

Terrihoney
03-20-2022, 03:30 PM
The neighbor brought mail over to meet Rachel face to face.

Hugs, Terri

Heather76
03-20-2022, 07:21 PM
Terri, you mail have hit the nail on the head.

RachelB.
03-21-2022, 08:11 PM
I am not concerned with their reactions. In a few months I will retire and we are moving back closer to friends and family. I know this particular neighbor has seen me dressed before. I walk in the neighborhood some days when i get home early enough. My spouse is fine with it and that's good enough for me. We kayak and swim with me in a woman's bathing suit. I've been going out for a while now and have been enfemme since we left the house.

alwayshave
03-25-2022, 04:51 PM
Rachel, my wife is accepting and encouraging, but she certainly doesn't want the neighbors gossiping. I'm glad you're moving soon.