PDA

View Full Version : Early Bird

piper
04-09-2006, 03:19 AM
Being a closet cd i rarely wear womens clothing out though occasionally i wear hi cut briefs pantihose or tights under a males tracksuit bottom with another pair of womens briefs also underneath i have done this only a couple of times this also as you know gives the penis a reduced looked also I am tinkering if any one notices it especially the check out chicks at the supermarket though it has gone majoritaly unaware though i think a couple of women have notice and as i have looked back I have noticed a few have looked gobsmacked though i would loved to do this constantly i am afraid I will run into some of my male friends by accident.Getting off that I made the fatal mistake of going into amajor department store tothe ladies hosiery section during lunch time it wasnt paranoia every lady had her eyes fixed on me i slowly trudged out.i find it irratating I cannot relax at the major ladies department stores and look at the fantastic ray of stuff now I get up early take the pooch for awalk go up the depart stores and soon as it hits opening time exactly 9am On a Saturday/Sunday morning go straight in get what you want which is quick, pay for it and straight out when am my going to have the guts to spend an hour or so just admiring the clothing I am asking the members how do you get around this and what is the best time for you to purchase your gg clothing regards Piper

Phillis
04-09-2006, 06:08 AM
To me ther is no special time to do shopping for me. If I go in a department store to purchase something I usually go through the lingere department and look for what is nice a pretty. If I see something I like I buy it. I do not pay any attention to any of the women that may be looking. I know I have had some weird looks when buying panties and bras, but that was about it. Just looks. I have gone to the chech out counter with no problem and payed for my items and walked out. At first I was a little nervous doing this, but over a period of time I got over it. If someone does ask I would tell them that I am buying a present for some one specail or if I really wanted to get them going I would tell them that I am buying it for myself and see what their reaction would be just for the fun of it. Do not feel embarrassed when buying femmine clothes. I go to one store here and all the clothes I have purchased have been female and no one has questioned me yet. Beswt wished and the best of luck on your shopping. Enjoy what you do.

Karren H
04-09-2006, 10:39 AM
Funny! I'm usually the only guy in a business suit, holding up dresses to check for length in the department stores. Or trying on womens jackets in the isles!! And although I get some stares, I don't care!! And the store doesnt either after all it is about the money to them! A sale is a sale, so flash that Visa card, girl!!! And get in there and fight for some of those great dresses on clearence!!! hehehe

And if you are embarased at the checkout, ask for a gift reciept. Makes it appear that you are buying for your wife or girl friend!!! Most of the stores I shop at don't even ask anymore. LOL I think they know its for me!

Love Karren

MaggieCD
04-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Going early is always better anyway.
I also am ever careful as to who is in a store as I keep my cross dressing a secret. And, I am naturally shy anyway.
Invariably, I also sometimes feel uncomfortable making a purchase.
I usually check out the register to make certain the sales lady is just interested in the sale.
And, I always make certain that the tags are on the items! Especially the lingerie.
I don't want to be engaged in a discussion that if, e.g., I buy one more I get another one free, etc. It's not that I mind a sale, I don't want to bring attention to myself.
Nut no matter the discomfort or the risk...it out weighs the feeling of buying new lingerie and wearing it later! :>)

Huggs
Maggie

Joy Carter
04-09-2006, 11:07 AM
I was set upon by three sales GG's years ago who out right challenged me in the lingeray section at JCP "hey girls only wear that stuff, Your not a sissy are you ?" and on and on. An older lady came round and took me aside and helped me make my choices she carried on a conversation me with and I was so thankful to her. Now it's no big deal I stand in line with several pairs of panties waiting to pay and I have my line ready "She just won't spend money on decent under things" works for me. And you just might ask for a box for your things they may think you are buying a gift. :)

Jennaie
04-09-2006, 11:13 AM
I suppose that I just quit worrying about it. Last week I went to Pennys and bought three pair of maidenform microfiber hi-cut panties. The woman who checked me out was very nice to me. This week I went in and bought three more pair. She said, " You like these?, you bought some last week too". I replied, " They are very comfortable, I like them a lot". She said, "I'm going to have to try them". She smiled, I smiled.

Yesterday I went to a beauty salon to have my wig cut and styled. I paid no attention to the women in there and therefore was not bothered at all by any adverse reactions they may have had. I wasn't looking.

I was en-drab in the salon and in Pennys, I just did not care.

Eric/a
04-09-2006, 01:11 PM
If I'm shopping in drab, one of the things I enjoy is standing an aisle or two away and listening to what GGs tell sales people helping them find stuff, so I can say the same things later myself if I'm shopping for that item. For instance, if she's looking at babydolls, chemises, teddies, etc., she might say she needs something with adjustable straps or underwire cups or its own attached bra, whatever. I even heard one say something like, "I need one that won't dig into my shoulders and leave marks," and another say, "I'd like one that will fit over a bra." I've used both of those a few times, and they're a great way to skip over all the questions of who I'm shopping for! Another time, I heard a sales associate ask a woman if she could help her find something and she said. "Well, I'd like something that comes down to about my hips." Those are just a few examples, but if I had a way to let you see some of my shopping experiences the way a "fly on the wall" might, you'd probably get some laughs!