PDA

View Full Version : Having an understanding and extremely supporting girlfriend

Amber_Lynn86
03-29-2022, 01:49 AM
Obviously crossdressing can turn off or scare a lot of women away from a relationship. But every once in a while you find a one in a million woman to share that other part of you with. When my girlfriend found out about Amber I?m not going to lie it scared me because I thought she was going to dump me and leave me. But I couldn?t have been more wrong. It has been amazing since then.

Teri Ray
03-29-2022, 06:02 AM
She sounds wonderful. Take best care of her and keep communicating.

Amber_Lynn86
03-29-2022, 06:10 AM
She really is wonderful. Communication is definitely the key! Thank you!

kimdl93
03-29-2022, 06:51 AM
You are very lucky indeed!

Crissy 107
03-29-2022, 07:19 AM
It certainly makes life much easier

Krisi
03-29-2022, 07:41 AM
That's great, but I must warn you that a woman's attitude can change over time. Just keep this in mind.

Amber_Lynn86
03-29-2022, 08:11 AM
It definitely does!

Crissy 107
03-29-2022, 08:11 AM
So many of us here know firsthand what Krisi said in post #6 is true

bridget thronton
03-29-2022, 08:25 AM
Best wishes to you both for a long and happy time together

Amber_Lynn86
03-29-2022, 08:28 AM
Omg yeah it is. That?s why I was so hesitant to be trusting that it wasn?t going to be used against me. It takes a lot of courage to trust someone with intimate details with girls like us.

Teresa.Smith.VA
03-29-2022, 11:05 AM
You are absolutely right about the risk of revealing your CD needs. For many of us, that information can impact your job, your income, and your family relationships. However, my story, which is available in my posts on this website are proof that being honest, as you have been, may result in a dream-come-true relationship that resembles what my wife and I have experienced for many years now.

It makes me so happy to read posts like yours that indicate you may have struck it rich in a loving relationship where you are accepted, as you are.

Congratulations. I look forward to reading whatever you wish to share with us all.

Teresa

Gi Gondin
03-29-2022, 03:18 PM
Congratulations Amber, enjoy the ride!

For many of us, crossdressers, this is a very rare gift, from destiny - a golden ticket.
Take care, nurture, talk.

Nowadays we find many examples on social networks of crossdressers in happy relationships, not hiding. It may be a trend!!!!

Kris Burton
03-29-2022, 03:30 PM
I'm glad you have such an understanding SO...so many spend a lifetime in hiding. May I ask how it is your girlfriend found out about Amber? Did you reveal her or did she find out some other way? How did you explain? Therein may lie the key of how so many can break the cycle of sneakiness and live an honest life with their SO or at least how they may approach a freeing reveal.

Heather76
03-29-2022, 08:13 PM
It's wonderful that your gf is not only accepting, but also supporting. I would agree with Kris that sharing how she found out about Amber may be a help to some other girls that are staying in the closet.

Teresa.Smith.VA
03-30-2022, 11:01 AM
Khris and Heather made an excellent point. If those CD'ers who share what they did that resulted in a successful relationship with SOs and wives, it could be very helpful to others.

Most of my posts include a significant amount of information about my wife's support, participation, and acceptance. I will continue to focus on what we did to achieve that level of harmony in our marriage.

Such news is too good to not share. As Gi said, "It may be a trend!!!!"

Teresa

candykowal
03-30-2022, 01:47 PM
Time are more accepting than they ever have been in our history of social norms.
You know your relationship is based on trust, there should be no excuse to tell your girl friend.
I suggest you keep it real and just be yourself, do not overthink it or turn it into a expression of sexual nature.
Unless you dress for sex. Presenting feminine is usually a desire of our inner self to feel comfortable and project our true nature.
Doing that when you want will ensure your girl friend know the real you.
Hoping all the best for your relationship, she is a keeper IF.....she allows you to wear the wedding dress! :battingeyelashes:

ValerieL
03-30-2022, 02:51 PM
I also thought my girlfriend was going to leave me, when I told her about my desire of cross dress. It makes me happy to know I?m not the only one with an accepting girlfriend!

Pumped
03-30-2022, 03:58 PM
Amber, when my wife found out, lets just say she wasn't thrilled. She eventually gave in and I dress around her at will, but for a couple years it was a bit tense.

It is great to have a spouse that is accepting, and even more fun when she joins in!:love:

Brianne_bc
03-30-2022, 05:41 PM
I am very fortunate to have found a loving partner who adores me in lingerie and heels. helping me do up my back garters on my stockings as I get dressed for work ( I wear lingerie daily under my boy clothes). Truly lucky.

Sherry Ann Evans
03-31-2022, 11:57 AM
Amber, I'm happy for you!

I am also one of the lucky ones, in that I met someone and came out to her BEFORE our relationship got serious. Now we're getting married soon. She is my best friend, and also Sherry's. :)

rian
03-31-2022, 12:23 PM
Lucky you ,,, I opened my secret to my wife after years of marriage,,and finally we share everything together ❤

alwayshave
03-31-2022, 07:14 PM
Amber, My wife is accepting and encouraging, it has been amazing for me too.

suzanne
04-01-2022, 09:48 PM
You have a gem. Never let her go.

TAG
04-01-2022, 09:58 PM
Don't be surprised when one day out of the blue it all goes south, and you are the worst person on the planet.