PDA

View Full Version : Your Invited

Jerry
11-03-2004, 10:12 PM
Hi, Girls;

Don’t you just love the advertising this time of year for holiday dresses and gowns? I think we should hold a gala ball for New Year’s.

Here’s my suggestion.

Because all of us have different pressures on our “special time”, we should allow about 10 days or two weeks to participate. After Christmas deck yourself in a lovely formal gown and take a pic with a glass of champagne or your favorite New Year tradition and we can post them for our party. (Extra credit goes to those who attend a real party en femme.)

When we post, we can reminisce about our favorite 2004 memory or outfit, our dreams for 2005, and if you are so inclined to have a new years resolution share it with everyone so we can support you and help reach your goal, whatever it is.

So start shopping and coordinating your time and begin 2005 dressed for success!

Abraxas
11-04-2004, 12:54 AM
Am I invited?
I'll wear my best suit.

Fiona K
11-04-2004, 01:32 AM
Oh Oh, I can feel an ebay session coming on.....
Fiona

babe4life
11-04-2004, 02:33 AM
SHOPPING! Yippee!

Now where am I going to find that killer dress on such short notice!?

Love,
Vicky

Tristen Cox
11-04-2004, 09:02 AM
I'll help you hun you know I love to shop! :p

Jerry
11-04-2004, 10:52 PM
I've got a date with the family that night but I'll be there early! Look for it.

I know it's early, but I'm always looking for a reason to buy a new dress.

hog hugs, Jerry

AnnaMaria
11-05-2004, 02:09 PM
I think it sounds like a great idea. And it also sounds like a shopping trip might be in order. looking forwared to it

Georgette
11-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Hey my credit card is almost maxed and you want me to what.
Oh what the hell look out E-bay here I come. ;)
LOL
Georgette

Be who you want to be not what otherd think you should be :rolleyes: