PDA

View Full Version : Had to have something fem with me

Maria 60
04-08-2022, 11:08 PM
Crazy week had a last minute out of town service call. I got the call Tuesday night to leave Wednesday morning. I was walking out the door to get into the waiting taxi and I couldn't leave without some form of women's clothing in my luggage. Even knowing I was rooming with a co-worker I went back in and grabbed a slip and a pair of pantyhose even knowing I wasn't going to wear them. It just didn't feel right if I didn't have something fem with me. Am I the only one who always has to have something fem with them, even though your not going to be able to wear anything

bridget thronton
04-09-2022, 02:08 AM
No - I suspect I have done the same in the past

Helen_Highwater
04-09-2022, 03:31 AM
I'd like to except, being in the closet and usually travelling with the SO, it's not an option. Just a case of binding my time till home and normal service is resumed.

alwayshave
04-09-2022, 06:34 AM
Maria, Since I always wear panties, other when working out, I always have something femme with me.

GretchenM
04-09-2022, 06:57 AM
Sounds familiar, Maria. It is not always, but probably 90% of the time I need to have something that at least registers in my mind as something that actually belongs to Gretchen, so to speak. It may be subtle but that at least somewhat femme thing needs to be with me.

Is it equivalent to a security blanket? Probably. It is not unusual no matter what your sex or gender to have something meaningful to you even though it is not meaningful to most others. It is like a whisper - some people will hear it but most are on autopilot and don't even notice such things.

NancySue
04-09-2022, 12:57 PM
I know what you mean. My solution is underdressing. I, too, every day, wear panties, hose and, occasionally, a sweater underwire bra.

DeeDee67
04-09-2022, 01:24 PM
Absolutely, at the very least I have biker shorts (modal) from VS so comfortable, the other the is clip on earrings. Diamond studs, unisex and who can't sport a diamond stud? Also my wife bought me a sports bra (unpadded) so I can put on my bra and it's not noticeable unless I put in the breast enhancements and since they are just enhancements I can get buy wearing those as well, on me it just gives me a more athletic look.

sometimes_miss
04-09-2022, 01:31 PM
I have a 'girly' style keychain; I've gotten some derogatory comments about it over the years, and when it happens, I just say, "It used to belong to a girlfriend; she's dead now". That shuts them up pretty quick.

Heather76
04-10-2022, 04:01 AM
As others have said, since I always wear lace panties I will always have something with me. If I were ever to be in a situation where I would be sharing a motel room with another man (say, one of my brothers) I would change clothes in the bathroom and wear men's pajamas over the panties. Of course, I'd have to go buy a pair of men's pajamas; but, I could do that.

Karren H
04-10-2022, 06:04 AM
I have gone on trips without taking any fem items many times. Can not honestly say I came back from them without any! Lol.

Georgina
04-10-2022, 05:58 PM
In the early 2000s I used to pack maybe a girdle and slip in among my man clothes without ever a chance to wear them. I don't do it any more.

MonicaPVD
04-10-2022, 07:09 PM
I used to travel a lot for work before the pandemic, and if the trip was longer than overnight, I would usually UPS a box with all my gear to the hotel a day or two ahead. The box was alwws waiting for me at check in. If it was minimal gear, I would stuff it into my luggage headed back home. If more substantial, I'd have the hotel ship it back the same way.

HollyGreene
04-16-2022, 08:06 PM
I am currently on vacation with my DADT wife and 2 sons, sharing a small apartment in a seaside resort.
Before going I bought several pairs of seamless shorts style panties and have worn a new pair every day of the week.
My wife, who never wears that style of pantie, has not even noticed that they are not menswear. If she had, she would have told me not to walk around in them when the boys were around.
As it happens, the boys haven't noticed either. It seems that I have found a unisex pantie style.