PDA

View Full Version : Sky's the limit

Sabine Janus
04-18-2022, 11:40 PM
OK you're in an open accepting ENCOURAGING relationship. Want thigh highs and 4" heels? She knows your size and will get em.

Money- no object. Oil sheik money.

Any place in the world.

Any clothier you like,

Make a night out for yourself.

Debs
04-19-2022, 12:47 AM
Sabine, money is nothing in the world of dressing, you will do it at any cost, even the cost of losing your relationship the pull is that strong. Believe me Ive been there.

Karren H
04-19-2022, 01:16 AM
Always wondered what Oil Sheiks wore under those robes!

Debs
04-19-2022, 02:48 AM
Karren, thats rude, but yes , hmm what do they where ?????, lol

JennyMay
04-19-2022, 03:58 AM
Gosh, I’m so boring. I’d stay in, buy a new denim skirt and spend the evening with my wife.

Cheryl T
04-19-2022, 10:58 AM

They're like Scots, but with longer kilts I believe.

Sandi Beech
04-19-2022, 11:07 AM
I can not even come up with anything that I have not already done, so I guess I have banged my head on the Sky?s ceiling and there is nowhere to go but down from here, haha.

Sandi

kimdl93
04-19-2022, 11:15 AM
I would like to travel abroad en femme.

Heather76
04-19-2022, 11:19 AM
I'd get a complete make over accompanied by my wife. That's wig, makeup, dress, shoes, hosiery, and bra. I already have the panties I like. Once I was looking as good as this old gal could look, I'd take my wife out to dinner and then we'd head home to cuddle the night away.

Krea
04-19-2022, 12:48 PM
Gosh, I’m so boring. I’d stay in, buy a new denim skirt and spend the evening with my wife.

Me too. :thumbsup:
When you are married to somebody wonderful, who wants limitless money?

SaraLin
04-20-2022, 06:09 AM
OK you're in an open accepting ENCOURAGING relationship.

Well - this part isn't true, so the rest doesn't follow.

BUT if I could get my lady to "flip over" to that, my night out would probably still be rather boring.

Fully dressed, Nice new everything from the skin out, including makeover. Not runway fashion - just a nice dress or blouse/skirt combo - appropriate for the evening.
Dinner. Maybe a movie or play. then finish off the night with a trip to a local jazz club we visited a lot when we were dating.
Throughout, just two ladies out for a quiet evening on the town.
Then back home together.

Yes - I have had much more "exotic" fantasies, but these would only be possible without my sweetie - and I'm not giving her up!

docrobbysherry
04-20-2022, 10:52 AM
If we're playing, "What if's" games again?

What if u were born female with a figure like Marilyn's?:battingeyelashes:

I wasn't, but I can present a figure like hers whenever I wish to!:tongueout

GaleWarning
04-20-2022, 05:03 PM

Back in the 1980s there was a stall in London where thousands of pairs of stockings were on sale. Many middle eastern men frequented it. As someone once said, "Always wear sexy underwear under sober suits." True also for robes and jeans!

Good advice!

Helen_Highwater
04-21-2022, 03:52 AM
So,

I'd hire a personal trainer and get my weight down without putting on muscle.

Leaner, it's time to find those wonderfully flattering clothes. The ones that scream classy. A whole wardrobe full and the suitcases to put them in. They'd all fit into the hold of my private jet.

Of course darlings there's only one place to fly yourself and your makeup artist and that's Monty Carlo for a few nights at the tables. That would be accompanied by driving around in my convertible hypercar, no chauffeur, one wouldn't want to look ostentatious now would one.

Private villa overlooking the sea goes without saying so one can see one's 10 berth luxury yacht moored out in the bay on which you'd entertain, who else but the local LGBTQ group.

A cruise around the Med to follow stopping of to shop in Milan and Rome and to dine in great restaurants. Another villa in the Bay of Naples to top up the tan while using factor 50 of course.

The sights of Greece would be next while displaying all those lovely sun dresses and strappy heels bought previously.

More sightseeing around the history filled Med before going back to Milan for fashion week. And later one couldn't miss out the season in St. Moritz now could one darlings.

A tour of the European capitals to follow hoping to meet as many members as you could along the way for a days shopping, all on me of course.

How to end it? Throw a lavish party for as many forum members who wished to attend. Travel and accommodation all paid for by yours truly.

alwayshave
04-21-2022, 07:21 AM
I'm not worried about the money, I spend enough on dressing. As to where I'd like to go dressed, Vegas.

April Rose
04-21-2022, 07:56 AM
The details would be cosmopolitan and variable, but it all would involve staff. Lots of staff.