PDA

View Full Version : A silly conversation

Joanne108
04-19-2022, 08:31 PM
This actually happened:
Wife: Jo did you ever wish that you were a real woman? After all it would be easier than doing all this stuff just to look like a woman for a day or an evening.
Me: Without hesitating I said, No! I love being me.
Wife: That was quick, what about just having a pair of perfect DDs boobs?
Me: Well, that is a different thing. Being a man with a nice rack; it would be tempting! But I would have to say no for me.
Wife: What is the difference?
Me: Simple I'd still be a man take off my forms and I am me again. I might be down with a breast augmentation as a hypothetical. I think that I would end up being miserable with real boobs. After the first day or so of having them I would start to miss not being able to go back to being me. I would have to give up my normal life. I?m not willing to do that.
Wife: Okay then a boob job is out of the question, so why did you buy breast forms with nipples?
Me: Because they look great under a bra and braless. Besides I am guy and realistic boobs turn me on too!

Crissy 107
04-19-2022, 08:54 PM
Great conversation! You have a good wife for sure!

Maria 60
04-19-2022, 09:01 PM
That's funny and true. A few years back I got fully dressed and was looking myself in the mirror and my wife asked why I have to dress all out just to stay in the house. I asked her if she would leave the house not wanting to look what she believed she looked her best. I told her when I'm a man I want to look my best as a man and when I dress like a woman I want to dress to what I like to see in women.
Sounds like you have a great wife to communicate with. Cheers

Cheryl T
04-20-2022, 09:26 AM
One night the wife asked me why I was wearing my bra to bed.
I told her ... If I don't my boobs fall off.
Sometimes I'd love to have real breasts, sometimes I don't. I suppose it's all the options we have that make all this so interesting.

Heather76
04-20-2022, 10:23 AM
If my wife ever started a similar conversation, I believe it would go much the same way. To say I am a "boob man" is an understatement; but, I don't want to have them permanently. I do, however, love laying down in bed at night, laying on my side to fall asleep while caressing my own "boobs." They are so comforting.

alwayshave
04-21-2022, 07:37 AM
Joanne, I feel the same way.