PDA

View Full Version : Hi I?m new around here, Alexia is my name

AlexiaH
05-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Just want to say Hello and tell you a little bit about myself. I?ve been Dressing like ma gon and off since my childhood started with moms pantyhose. Then I found my older sisters room what a treasure trove that was my favorite I remember it well was a green one piece swimsuit about loved that swimsuit would wear it any time I got the chance. Then dressing would come and go. Now after a failed marriage (not because of dressing she didn?t and still doesn?t know) Ive gone head first into dressing even up to the point I?d like to try and venture into the world as Alexia

Ps
Dose anyone else get flashes of their female relatives in the mirror when doing makeup or is it just me?

Geena75
05-03-2022, 08:28 PM
Welcome to the forum, Alexia! You will find no end of help and advice on your feminine journey. Enjoy the ride.

alwayshave
05-03-2022, 08:48 PM
Alexia, Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of support here.

Kris Burton
05-03-2022, 09:03 PM
Welcome to the fold Alexia - so glad you are making our group part of your CD experience. Enjoy!

BTW - More than just a flash. When dressed, I look very much like my mom! Even my wife has noted this. It was a little unnerving at first, but I have to admit I wasn't surprised, and I'm used to it now. So no, you are not alone!

AlexiaH
05-03-2022, 09:09 PM
For me it?s my 14 year old niece

Karren H
05-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Yeah! Welcome! I look a lot like both my younger sister and my mother. Depending on how I do my makeup and what hair I wear. Mom always told me I was supposed to have been born a girl.

docrobbysherry
05-04-2022, 12:24 AM
Welcome, Alexia! I've seen a few photos of Sherry that closely resemble a couple of my ex girlfriends. :daydreaming:

But, no relations.:thumbsdn:

Jenn A116
05-04-2022, 10:30 AM
Welcome to the forum Alexia.

While I have you, please turn on my lights. ;)

Crissy 107
05-04-2022, 10:37 AM
Hi Alexia, Welcome aboard, we are a fun group here.
When you get a chance please do a post in the Intro forum at the top.
Good luck and enjoy your time here

TAG
05-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the site Alexia.
Its pretty common that when in make up you may look like a close family member or a cousin.
Its common in early CDers to try their mothers pantyhose on but raiding your sisters clothes without their consent was wrong.

audreyinalbany
05-04-2022, 02:55 PM
welcome...I feel like I look a bit like my Mom and my sister; not that that is necessarily a good thing...

ValerieL
05-04-2022, 04:08 PM
Welcome Alexia!

I totally get flashbacks, I think with the right light and make up I kinda look like my mom.

DanielleCD
05-04-2022, 04:22 PM
Hi Alexa and welcome. And yes, with the right wig, I look like my younger sister.

AmeeJo
05-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Welcome Alexia! As others have stated, this is a great place and you will find much support and more than a few ideas! I don't look like any of my relatives that I have noticed yet but I do look remarkably like one of my old girlfriends.