PDA

View Full Version : A chance to relax and bring my fem side out

shygirl
04-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Hi all. My wife is going away for about 5 days so I finally get a chance to let Rebecca out for a bit! Will post some pics of my experience as This happens starting tomorrow night.

Rebecca

Crisack
04-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Have fun =) :D

urban gypsy
04-09-2006, 02:03 PM
hope you enjoy the experience

shygirl
04-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Just bought some new stockings and some silky underwear, nails and some lady shavers. Totally embarrassing at the till figuring everyone knows and yet they prob. didn't. Tomorrow I will shave and for the first time have hair free legs! I can't wait (giggle!). Every night will be en femme.

Love, Rebecca

Tina Dixon
04-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Some times its sad that we can't wait for them to leave+?

AlyssaT
04-09-2006, 03:21 PM
If you've never shaved your legs before, you will find it to be quite amazing.

Once I get started with the razor, though, I can't help continuing until all the hair is gone--everywhere!

Julie Avery
04-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Some times its sad that we can't wait for them to leave+?

So true. We would be delighted if they'd enter into our world.

Joy Carter
04-09-2006, 03:54 PM
Have Zee Fun LoL

Lauren Mitchell
04-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Five days enfemme! I am envious!

Enjoy yourself! BTW, shaving your legs, what a feeling...love it.

Billijo49504
04-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Actually, It's more fun when you share you fem side with the one you love!!

victoriapink
04-09-2006, 09:05 PM
yes, shaving is a must. Plus it's surprising how nobody notices it. Legs, underarms, I did my chest once. Weirdly enough sometimes I like to keep my face unshaved when I dress to give a more balanced sexual uncertainty I suppose. But ahh, the legs. And don't forget the nail polish. I sometimes wear black fishnet socks with my regular clothes, I get a lot of smiles and reaction in the subway I tell you. Enjoy, sweetie! Be careful always. Kiss,
VP

shygirl
04-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi again. Yes, I will be wearing polish on my toes and stockings and new panties to work - no one will know. Just wish I could wear a bra, but too hot for that up here now! One question though. I am going to shave my underarms, but have lots of little bumps of skin - any suggestions on how to shave? Afraid I will cut myself. Thanks

Rebecca

Marla GG
04-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Hi Rebecca,

I was just wondering what your wife will think when she gets back and notices your smooth -- or by then stubbly -- legs and underarms! :nailbiting: What do you plan to tell her?

I'm not trying to be a party pooper here; personally, I love my hubby's smooth, hair-free body. But a lot of women get freaked out about the whole shaving thing. I would hate to see your five days of fun ruined by a big confrontation when she gets back.

Hugs,
Marla

victoriapink
04-09-2006, 09:47 PM
1) Couldn't stop once I started on my lower neck;
2) Lost a bet in some sport event;
3) I'm having chemotherapy;
4) I can swim 100 ft. one centecimal of a second faster;
5) Confused deodorant with bottle of Nair;
6) joining the million smooth men march in Washington DC;
7) Abducted by razor obssesed aliens;
8) It's my personal strike against the goverment's international policies;
9)Had to go to an audition for a shaved role;
10) I ate something weird;
11) But on the good side I cleaned the bathroom entirely;
12) I read an article about this "new" trend in details magazine;
13) I was going crazy with the itchiness;
14) surprise includes silk bedsheets;
15) next month I'll surgically remove belly-button.

shygirl
04-10-2006, 08:26 AM
Hello girls. Thanks for all the responses! Sometimes its so easy to get going we forget about the details! I surprised my wife yesterday by shaving my beard and gotee off - and she liked it! We joked about having a hairless body, and I will surprise her for Friday night and see what she thinks. I wish I could come out to her about this, but maybe one day. For now, I will relish in the start of this adventure. I still have work and friends in between, but will have fun! Started this morning by painting my toenails! That is hard! Eyesight isn't as good as it used to be, but got it done - pics tonight! Stockings and panties soon....Can't wait. Bye for now

Rebecca

shygirl
04-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Hi girls! Changed into some nice new silky panties and stockings - felt so nice! It is so different to be having a secret than no one else knows! I came home for lunch, and proceeded to the shaving. I did not realize how much hair I have! (or had!) I have included some before and after pictures. I haven't got all the hair yet, but enough to start. Putting on my panties and stockings - wow!! What a difference in feeling! I feel so fem with my toes painted and wearing what I have on now. I will post next with my first pics ever of me! Thanks ladies.

Rebecca

shygirl
04-10-2006, 02:22 PM
As promised, but don't laugh! Here they are. Rebecca arriving in the world in a slinky black dress!

Denise01
04-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Hi Rebecca:

Glad to see that you are able to come out if to no one else, yourself.

I see you are from Canada, and that you made the comment that it was too hot to wear a bra.
I am from Canada as well, and I have never found it too hot to wear a bra, and afterall, that is one of the garments, that makes me feel femme, even if i am only wearing slacks and underdressed

Good luck and hope you are enjoying your femme days

Denise