PDA

View Full Version : just a up date

Wendy me
11-04-2004, 09:46 AM
rough seas cancled meeting with my brouther but we are going to go out for dinner tonight :p dad's doctor called all good news :) meeting with him next week and my brouther wants to be their :D things with theraparyest going good wife seams happy.finaly started to sleep again at least 4 hours a night
thanks for being their for me love you girls. its a long road first mile done ;)
love ya's

babe4life
11-04-2004, 09:51 AM
Hi Wendy,

That is really wonderful news. Looking forward to many more happy tidings :)

Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
11-04-2004, 10:10 AM
julie this is a hard thing to do but before the crash and burn thing happens knowing when to get some help is good myslefe a "i can fix that type" just donent get it till it almost got me. heels on the ground ready to just do it. we talked abought that "s" word last visit no way cowards way out things will and are going to get a lot better after we get this sorted with him and wendy i think the wife is going to meet wendy any way sorry to ramble thanks

Wendy me
11-04-2004, 10:22 AM
vicky thanks keep the ears thay look cute you allways can put a smile on no matter what
huge huggs

Julie
11-04-2004, 12:47 PM
Wendy, thanks for that update and also good to hear you're getting some sleep.

Take care

Julie J

babe4life
11-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Wendy,

vicky thanks keep the ears thay look cute you allways can put a smile on no matter what huge huggs
:D

Then my job is done ;).

Wendy, please don't worry about rambling at all. I don't mind and I am sure neither does anyone else. *hugs*

Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
11-04-2004, 01:56 PM
vicky ,julie m ,julie j, you girls know how to make my coumpter get just a little bulry
group huggs

Amelie
11-04-2004, 02:34 PM
Wendy,, Ramble on all you want, some of might be late(ME) reading your posts but someone is always here to listen. Like Julie J said, I'm glad your getting some sleep and things are looking a bit brighter, so keep your head up, things will work out.
Love Amelie

Wendy me
11-05-2004, 07:25 AM
amelie, your never "late" allways good to hear from you
huge huggs to ya!!!!!

Wendy me
11-05-2004, 07:54 AM
last night went well my brouther wants to get involved with helping dad out . the first thing he told me was i don't have any money to give to pay for dads medicals i told him i just want your time that made things better got a lot of things done. step 2 started. next week looking into the past things i have done not looking forward to that i have done some realy nasty things(not a veary nice person in earler years). one step at a time.
thanks,huggs

Julie
11-05-2004, 12:41 PM
Nice to hear you now have your brother aboard Wendy. As you say one thing at a time.

Julie J