PDA

View Full Version : dinner

Billie
05-27-2022, 10:30 AM
Last night my wife and I went out to dinner at a local place we go to pretty regularly, I go there often with co-workers. I was fully dressing, matching my wife's attire but with shorts instead of jeans. Everything went good, they were a bit busy, so a little slow, but we were enjoying each other's company. I only noticed one lady really look at me, she was at a full table behind my wife facing me, pretty much I was in her line of site. At the end the waiter asked if the check was together or separate,I'm more used to that now. Then when handing back my male named credit card, he said you ladies have a wonderful night. My wife smiled at me. It was nice, maybe it was just the new haircut I'd gotten a few hours before, but it made my night.

Lana Mae
05-27-2022, 11:17 AM
Sounds great, Billie! Hugs Lana Mae

kimdl93
05-27-2022, 11:22 AM
That?s great! I am so glad (and envious) that you and your wife can enjoy this experience together.

Crissy 107
05-27-2022, 11:40 AM
Billie, Like Kim said I am glad but envious for you both. Lucky you!

Terrihoney
05-27-2022, 05:33 PM
Wonderful evening! You need to get a card in your femme name.

Terri

Camille58
05-27-2022, 06:20 PM
Put me in the envious column also! Sounds like a wonderful night! What a nice thing for the waiter to say!

Heather76
05-27-2022, 08:23 PM
Sounds absolutely wonderful.

GretchenM
05-28-2022, 06:37 AM
What a wonderful evening and one with many hopeful signs as well. So many good messages in your post. It is uplifting.

NancyJ
05-28-2022, 07:10 AM
I would love this! Closest my wife will allow is matching panties on special occasions. Nancy

Billie
05-31-2022, 09:38 AM
It was great, and around 20 years in the making.

Followed up on Friday with a trip to the shooting range for a little target practice and dinner at a movie dressed similar to the day before, but with jeans to stay warm in the movie.

We watched the new TopGun. The theater has a bar, we ordered drinks and waited for the theater to open for our show. The bar tender turned to us and greeted us with, what can I get you ladies. And other than that, it was pretty uneventful. The movie was good.

Bathroom breaks are a growing concern that I have. Of course going to the bathroom was bound to happen. When going to faires it's obviously a costume that I am wearing, but when out like these last two nights I am not so sure. I'm not in a dress, but make-up, boobs, and all women's clothing is a little more obvious than just a t-shirt and shorts that look different.

Michelle Isgurly
06-03-2022, 09:46 AM
Sounds like you had an awesome dinner and the waiters comment was the icing on the cake, lucky girl. Your wife is a sweetheart and a great girlfriend for you to go out with. Yes I'm in the envy group as well lol 💋💋