PDA

View Full Version : A little sad

AmeeJo
05-28-2022, 09:59 AM
I had hoped to get an opportunity to fully dress yesterday as my wife was going out to a concert. I have some new eye shadow and strip lashes I am dying to try out. I can usually squeeze in a couple hours in my shop to let AmeeJo come out to play. Unfortunately the timing didn't work out due to making dinner for myself and my sons. Oh well, there will be other opportunities. I was able to wear some sexy lingerie to bed and it is such a wonderful feeling waking up dressed like that. It is still a little sad having to take everything off before everyone wakes up though. One day....

JulieC
05-28-2022, 12:05 PM
Sorry you had a missed opportunity AmmeeJo. It can be frustrating...you get your plan in your head, what you're going to wear, etc. and then something comes up and BAM out the window goes those plans. It's worse than not having an opportunity at all.

I too find that the longer I am crossdressed, the more reluctant I am to take it all off, and the more sad I am once it's all off. I suspect that if I was retired, and without kids, and didn't have to balance male/femme modes for my (very accepting, thankfully) wife, that there's a fair chance I might be crossdressed all the time, 100%...if only I could get up the courage to always be that way in public too.

Maria 60
05-29-2022, 07:07 AM
Sorry that you missed the opportunity window and I'm more then sure you've read so many about the lost opportunity. I'm the king of complainers who vented here numerous amount of times. I know there nothing we can do about it but it hurts when you are really looking forward to something and it doesn't happen.

GretchenM
05-29-2022, 07:17 AM
So sorry to hear about the opportunity that collapsed and and turned to dust. As Julie and Maria said, it is hard to accept that, but, and I am sure you know this - It Happens. And you can add a couple of letters to the "It" if you wish. Been there; done that many times.

Your recognition that other opportunities will arise is a good one. Just make sure that some opportunities do develop properly or the dysphoria demon will grow and make you unhappy and that may cause trouble.

Bobbi46
05-29-2022, 12:14 PM
Never look back, be positive and think and look forward to the next time when you can dress.