PDA

View Full Version : I Did it

jamiesnj
04-09-2006, 08:07 PM
I finally did it! I dressed and went to a night club. I was the greatest feeling. I only wish I wasn't alone it would of been so much better with a friend. BUT IT WAS GREAT. I felt so whole.

emachine39
04-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Good Job! That must of been thrilling.

ashlee chiffon
04-09-2006, 08:11 PM
congrats on having the courage to go out! Now...tell us about the evening!!

victoriapink
04-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Where did you go out? Did you study the place you were going to? I want to go out someday too, alone like you: I'm in NYC, imagine, and I don't have the slightest idea of where to go! Isn't that crazy?

Lisa Baby
04-09-2006, 08:15 PM
That"s great! :D

We always start with baby steps. One foot in front of the other.

Lisa

BeckyAnderson
04-09-2006, 08:53 PM
I finally did it! I dressed and went to a night club. I was the greatest feeling. I only wish I wasn't alone it would of been so much better with a friend. BUT IT WAS GREAT. I felt so whole.

Hi Jamie! Congratulations girl! A toast! Here's to a new world....may you live it in happiness!

Hugs,
Becky

talkwithmelissa
04-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Way to go Jamie. I am glad you found the courage to go out and have fun. Try to find a club that hosts a drag queen contest. Then you'll find more girls like yourself. I know several girls all over NJ that have a similar situation to you. Now all we have to do is get us all to the same club.

steffie39
04-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Congratulations Jamie. I'm happy for you. You have more courage than I do as the one time I went to a club, it was with a couple of other girls. But as long as you had a reat time, that's the important thing! I hope you have many more happy outings!

Steffie

jamiesnj
04-10-2006, 10:43 AM
I went to a club called bounce that drove by several times

jamiesnj
04-10-2006, 10:47 AM
I went to a club called bounce. I wore a blk sweater dress with off blk hose and blk heels. I didn't stay long it was a gay bar and I was the only cder in there. but it was great just to try it would have been with more gurls lol