PDA

View Full Version : Mistress

crossdresser25
04-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Does anyone have a misstress like me who dresses in maids costumes and does chores for them. Just wondering

Cherry Lynn
04-09-2006, 08:51 PM
My wife has a mistress for a husband. I have a French maids uniform and when time permits I wear it and do chores. My business has grown so it has been several months since I have worn it but do chores in my short shorts in the evenings when our daughter is gone for a short period of time. My wife says she loves her maid, LOL.

Wenda
04-09-2006, 08:51 PM
We haven't bought the maid's outfit yet, but my SO enjoys being somewhat dominant, and we have sen some nice outfits on eBay. Wenda is always submissive, even though she is 6'1" and my SO is 5'4".

sweeting
04-10-2006, 06:44 AM
i would love to have a mistress to dress for and do chores laurie

swiss_susan
04-10-2006, 08:54 AM
You would have to ask swiss_miss(tress) :D

Susan

Angel73 GG
04-10-2006, 09:52 AM
Well I'm definitely the maid, but I don't dress the part!

maid phylis
04-10-2006, 02:13 PM
yes i have a mistress,her name is rain storm and she runs fairplaytv in staten island and i am her maid.i work for her every tuesday and i clean her house and i wear a maids uniform and she is a very good mistress.love phylisanne:love: :doll:

Karren H
04-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Hell No!!! Pardon my french! lol I'm my own mistress and I'll go where I want and wear what I want when I want. Don't want to be a slave to anyone. I have friends that have mistress's and frankly I don't get it! BTW, no offense to anyone but I really don't get it!!

Love Karren

Eugenie
04-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Does anyone have a misstress like me who dresses in maids costumes and does chores for them. Just wondering

Well I have been one in a fantasy story that I wrote. Unfortunately it is a pure fantasy...

In it I wrote as if I were a French X-dresser living in Manhattan being hired for one evening by a couple who had invited people for diner and wanted to offer their guests a French Diner.

I feel excited thinking of the story I invented :battingeyelashes:

Love from France.

Eugenie

Joy Carter
04-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Do you know one who does widows ?

EricaCD
04-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Maybe I am reading this wrong. I'd love to have a maid that cleans, cooks, does windows and more, all for her mistress (me). Not the other way round, though. No, that wouldn't work at all.

Erica

Christina Nicole
04-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Now there's an idea. We have a maid and she is not cheap. Especially when she breaks things or stains the marble flooring. I'm not sure that a CDer would be more careful though. Paying more attention to one's outfit than one's cleaning would be a problem. Maybe not so good of an idea, after all.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Amanduhrob
04-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Yes I have a Mistress, no I don't dress as a maid, but do my fair share of the housework, and all of the cooking around here.