PDA

View Full Version : wounderful time at Ruby Tuesdays

CharlaineCadence
04-10-2006, 12:34 AM
I came home saterday night around 7:30 from my heckish two weeks in Iowa (nothing agenstet the stat but its flatter than me without my forms.:cheeky: ) Any way I showered did my makeup and my gg girlfriend ( not romantic type) and I went out to dinner and a movie. We went to Ruby Tuesdays where we where seated by the attendent who treated me as a lady all night. She didn't even bat and eye nor did our server. Dinner was very simple I had fired shrimp and fries and she burgers. Then we went and caught the 12:00am Ice age II movie I'ts great. Anyway that was it shuch a wounderfull night. To think soon i go full time. god i'm giddy and scared.

uknowhoo
04-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Wow, what a wonderful evening you had. Almost enough to get over 2 weeks in Iowa, eh? :p Anyway, I'm glad to hear you have a nice, accepting GG friend with whom you can indulge in dressing. Thanks for posting. Hugs, Tammi

Teresa Amina
04-10-2006, 05:49 AM
Sounds like just the sort of thing you needed!

CharlaineCadence
04-10-2006, 10:32 PM
it was. i'm going full time soon and it really was.

Rikkicn
04-11-2006, 12:03 AM
That's how it feels when your making the right decisons for yourself. It's also what it feels like when your awakening to your true self, at least that's how I felt as I've travelled my gender journy.
All the great spiritual traditions talk about being awake and present during our live's. Well cross dressing sure does that for you.
It's a lovely journey with wonderful rewards.
Magic and Joy,
Rikki