PDA

View Full Version : One Great Shopping Weekend

Michelle Crossfire
06-28-2022, 11:28 PM
Wow. Really had a good time doing some shopping (and spending). Had 2 whole days to dress, one with the wife. Took a ride to JC Penney in Sandusky, where i put together the outfit in Pic 1. I proceeded to try on the dress in Pic 2, which i ended up buying. I also bought two skorts, one jean and one pink. The next day, i wore the jean skort and went to Dillard's, Boscov and JC Penney's in Niles and went to town trying on stuff and buying some more stuff. This time with the wife. Even had a new wig on, which grew on me as time went on. I like this one. I put together another outfit, in pic 4. Bug bites have been rough on me, especially on my legs. I ended up trying on and buying the top in pic 3. I think when i wear this for real, it will have to be with a strapless bra. Had a good time, to be continued.

Michelle Crossfire
06-28-2022, 11:36 PM
Being continued. Had a good time in Niles. Wife got some good stuff as well. Just wanted to show some more of what was tried on and what was purchased. Didn't buy the olive green blouse. Almost did. Tried on the blue blouse in pic 2, while wearing the jean skort i bought the previous day. I liked it, but it was simply too expensive. the white and pink gradient blouse i really liked. It matched my nails and lipstick that day. I also like the green one. So did my wife, so guess which one got purchased? (Hint: it was the green one). All these selections were at Boscov. We really like that store, but it is a bit of a drive, nearly 1.5 hours one way. With the price of gas now, have to make the trip worth it. I think we did. Had a good time.

Kris Burton
06-29-2022, 03:49 AM
Fun trip and a great haul! I've got to say, you showed great restraint - if i were in your position, I would have bought all of the outfits here. I very much like your choices, especially in pic #2, set #4. That blue top in set #2 would be calling me back though!

Crissy 107
06-29-2022, 05:49 AM
What a fun time and to have your wife with you is great, you are lucky for sure. I love your new wig!

Michelle Crossfire
06-29-2022, 01:56 PM
Fun trip and a great haul! I've got to say, you showed great restraint - if i were in your position, I would have bought all of the outfits here. I very much like your choices, especially in pic #2, set #4. That blue top in set #2 would be calling me back though!

Thank you. Nothing saying we can't go back at another time and get the rest of the items

Debbie Denier
06-29-2022, 03:33 PM
Great photos .The blue top is my favourite.

Deborah G
06-29-2022, 07:31 PM
I think you did quite well and I like both the green and blue tops. It seems to me when I find one piece to buy, there are others too and I spend a lot of time deciding...other times there is absolutely nothing!

JuliannaS
06-29-2022, 09:45 PM
They all look good on you! #1 is my favorite!

alwayshave
07-01-2022, 05:52 AM
Michelle, You look great. Sounds like a great weekend.

Michelle Crossfire
07-01-2022, 09:33 PM
I think you did quite well and I like both the green and blue tops. It seems to me when I find one piece to buy, there are others too and I spend a lot of time deciding...other times there is absolutely nothing!

Isn't that the truth. One time you can go and find nothing. then you go another time, and there is simply too much to choose from.