PDA

View Full Version : hey guys!!

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2006, 10:11 AM
I thought i would let you know that Captlex and myself have been appointed new Mods of the FTM forum, if you have any problems, ideas, woes or you just want a manly one to one let us know and we will be only to glad to help, also if you have any ideas on threads but are too shy to post them, please also let one of us know

your shipmates

Captlex & Kells

CaptLex
04-10-2006, 10:24 AM
I thought i would let you know that Captlex and myself have been appointed new Mods of the FTM forum, if you have any problems, ideas, woes or you just want a manly one to one let us know and we will be only to glad to help, also if you have any ideas on threads but are too shy to post them, please also let one of us know

your shipmates

Captlex & Kells
That's right, kells and I are co-captains, so hopefully one of us will always be around to help, answer questions, take suggestions, etc. I'd like to add that we'd like to liven up the FtM forum a bit and keep it going so it doesn't sink (as it seems to have done in the past), so we welcome your suggestions and hope you'll continue to visit and contribute.

Would love to hear from everyone. :gh:

Adam
04-10-2006, 10:45 AM
thats cool guys yeah i only joined yesterday but looks a good site and the first ftm area i have found it helps to actully have somewhere to talk about things thanks and keep up the good work :)

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2006, 10:49 AM
thats cool guys yeah i only joined yesterday but looks a good site and the first ftm area i have found it helps to actully have somewhere to talk about things thanks and keep up the good work :)
hey Adam, glad you could join us!!! if you have any ideas for threads just post away dont let us stop you!!

mistunderstood
04-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Congrad's guys. Hopefully we can liven it up.

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Congrad's guys. Hopefully we can liven it up.
hey Aaron......hopefully if we can shake up you guys and get you being more pro-active and thinking of threads yourself, plus with our input i think thats should liven things up a bit lol

CaptLex
04-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Hey, Adam:

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to see new guys. Put your feet up, get comfortable, grab a drink and stick around.

:welcom:

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey, Adam:

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to see new guys. Put your feet up, get comfortable, grab a drink and stick around.

:welcom:
cold beers in the fridge>>>>>>>>>>just dont tell the girls out there!!

Adam
04-10-2006, 11:06 AM
thanks guys for the welcome yeah i will be around i get alot of internet time these days so i will pop in each day to catch up on stuff :) hope to get to now everyone in time too

Casey Morgan
04-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Congratulations guys! I'm so happy for the both of you. It sounds like you have great things in store for this forum. Best of luck with that.

Now, who do we contact to get an announcement made where everybody will see it? You guys deserve to have your horns tooted by the whole group.

CaptLex
04-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Now, who do we contact to get an announcement made where everybody will see it? You guys deserve to have your horns tooted by the whole group.
Thanks, Shari Ann . . . hmmm . . . maybe in the Lounge? :cool:

Tamara Croft
04-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Thanks, Shari Ann . . . hmmm . . . maybe in the Lounge? :cool:And in the lounge it is :D

Kieron Andrew
04-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Congrats guys. :D
ello mate......wondered where you disappeared to!!

Kitty Sue
04-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Good for you guys, well done.

Fainne the King
04-11-2006, 11:46 AM
yay, congrats