PDA

View Full Version : hiding hair

sammipanty
04-10-2006, 10:15 AM
any suggestions for hiding hair on legs or arms, wife doesnt want me to shave it.

Sharon
04-10-2006, 10:16 AM
You could always bleach it.

Wombat
04-10-2006, 10:23 AM
Legs - apparently two pairs of hose works, with the lower ones being rather opaque as opposed to sheer.

Arms - don't shave them, they look so fake it's not funny. I have heard it suggested that you can use clippers (such as a moustache clipper on an electric razor) to cut the hair back.

Hey, we're hairy critters. Unless you are really passionate about going out and passing, perhaps you don't have to worry about it. I love being shaved - it feels wonderful, but the stubble is an issue (no it's not, it's a &^%$ nuisance), and we have so much more to shave than your average GG. It's something I try not to make an issue of - like my 'baby bump' and the constant razor rash on my neck, but then again, I don't go out anymore and if I did, it would only be to the support group.

Wombat

Ranee Daze
04-10-2006, 10:28 AM
For the legs, although summer is a bummer for this, get some opaque skin tone ballet tights (if you go to a dance shop or figure skating shop no one will hassle you for buying male tights) and then you can wear some really sheer coloured hose over them.

I tried using a hair trimmer on my arms and it worked pretty. You can lighten the hair on your arms with "Sun In" and a hair dryer.

allisonrn06
04-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Some of the shopping links that you can find on here sell what they label as hair hiding tights,which you can wear regular hose over

Julie Avery
04-10-2006, 12:54 PM
How would your wife feel about you trimming your hair with hair clippers, starting with one of the larger clip-on attachments, like the #3?

Mona
04-10-2006, 02:03 PM
I wear arm and leg warmers when I can't shave, a bit warm for summer though. Arm warmers do come in a nice black or white mesh. Ebay is a good source.
Hugs, Mona

Ellie
04-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Well, it has been 4 months since I had a full body waxing (chest, belly, arms, legs) and it is just about all back.

At 6'+ in heels I'm a big ol' scary hairy mary.... :lol:

I've found that with some thicker tights, long sleeves, and high neckline top that not too much of the hair shows through and I can be just as dressed up.

The hair is barely noticeable in a full length picture so I don't think I'll go for the full wax again except for a special occasion.

As is often quoted, "passing is 90% from the neck up" and I've found that most women's outfits show off the chest, shoulders, back and arms more so then the legs, rear, and belly and so I'd add that another 5% is from the waist up. As such I'd concentrate on waxing or bleaching the chest, arms, and pits first.

Sharon B.
04-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Wear two pairs of pantyhose or double up on your stockings.

Georgette
04-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Hey Sammi I shave mine now and my SO shaves my back, she didn't want me to shave to begin with , but I said let me try and if you don't like it I won't do it any more. I did and she won't let me stop( who want's to) now, she even tells me when I am getting shaggy. :)
Good Luck.:happy:

Lisa Marie
04-10-2006, 06:16 PM
I wear long sleeve blouses or sweaters when I dress. When I cant shave my legs I just usually wear slacks until wintertime.