PDA

View Full Version : Sexy or genuine?

Natalie56
07-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Its an interesting thing as a new CD. I do like looking sexy, But, Its for me only about 10% of my CD experience, I do dress sexy Friday night and Saturday night and wear makeup. But as much fun for me (Honestly!) Taking the makeup and sexy clothes off and putting on a nightie and frumpy knickers before going to bed. This is as good for me as looking sexy. I feel genuine feminine. Both sides of the coin. The bed time makes me feel truly lovely. Would be interested in comments.

RoxieChristine
07-08-2022, 03:21 PM
Personally, for me as a new crossdresser myself, I'd say genuine. Me personally it is about being a female as close as possible. That means sleeping as a woman as much as getting all dolled up. I don't tend to go super sexy to begin with when I dress. I dress just as a woman would. That may be skirt. Jeans, or shorts. Just depends.

Kris Burton
07-08-2022, 03:42 PM
I'd like to twist this just a little bit, and say genuinely sexy! Sure, getting dressed to the nines or lingerie is very sexy indeed, but for me sexiness does not end there - it can extend to casual attire too. Who among us has not admired a great looking woman dressed in an everyday fashion ? Jeans, shorts, nighties and things worn commonly can all be sexy - it's a matter of approach and often "blending in with style" as I see it.

Natalie56
07-08-2022, 03:48 PM
Like that top and the red hair and band Roxie. When a man I do as a man does, When a lady I do as a lady. But I love this feel of ladies clothes so much, And there is no way I can work wearing even panties. I operate heavy machinery. I love that aspect of my livelyhood. being butch even. But when I get home, Shower the oil and grease off and pamper myself? Sorry but its lovely, I cant resist it.

Debbie Denier
07-08-2022, 03:59 PM
For me its all about how it makes me feel . Sometimes sexy, calm, relaxed and stress free.The ultimate escape.

Natalie56
07-08-2022, 04:00 PM
Thanks ladies! you are and I mean it, helping me with my journey. Im just at the moment enjoying feeling lovely if even in a sexually less way, If that makes any sense. XX

Heather76
07-08-2022, 04:10 PM
Trust me when I say at age 76 there is nothing particularly sexy about crossdressing. What there is is a level of total comfort. I can't use the term genuine as I neither want to be a woman or really actually emulate a woman on a permanent basis. I'm not fooling anyone, including myself. I am simply an old man who enjoys wearing women's clothes. What I want is to wear traditional female clothing as much, and as often, as possible. I find such attire comfortable and calming. Probably the one thing I can't explain is why I enjoy wearing large breast forms as much as I do. I suspect it's as simple as the fact I have been a "boob man" from my earliest memories as a young teen (and earlier). They have always fascinated me.

Natalie56
07-08-2022, 04:27 PM
Heather, I did not want to suggest anyone wanted to fool anyone, Not even any lady can be sexy even at a younger age, And like I have suggested already, Its the comfort of feeling like a lady that is the point. If you feel like a lady then I see you as one and compliment you.

docrobbysherry
07-08-2022, 06:31 PM
Speak for yourself, Heather. I'm a 79 y/o CD and I still can be and enjoy being sexy!:battingeyelashes:

Maybe that's not as important to trans. But, I know a number of CD's who enjoy presenting and feeling sexy!:devil:

Natalie, when I arrived here 15+ years ago, after reading all the posts like yours, I excitedly waited for the "woman inside" me to show herself!:love:
But, I gave up waiting for that to happen ages ago.:sad:

Count yourself lucky that u have a "fem side"!:thumbsup:

"Genuine", to me means dressed in guy clothes. No thanks!:tongueout

Camille58
07-08-2022, 10:07 PM
Sexy is one thing. I can feel sexy in a lot of outfits. I can wear jeans, a turtleneck, and a peacoat and feel sexy. What I get from crossdressing is feeling playful. And that is special!

Paulie Birmingham
07-08-2022, 10:57 PM
sexy. the kind of outfits i wish my wife would wear more often

RoxieChristine
07-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Natalie, thanks for the compliment on the outfit. That is one of my favorite photos I've done. As to the discussion on sexy, I find it all sext in a way. My goal is to be that woman I never was. I won't even go to the discussion of just CD or Trans. I find it complex and ever changing for me. Not sure the forum for that discussion.

Connie D50
07-09-2022, 05:04 AM
Natalie, I feel genuine feminine
Dressed sexy
Dressed to blend
Dressed for bed nightly in satin or cotton ladies PJ's
Even in my daily underdressing of a nice sexy or cotton Panties.
Connie

Karren H
07-09-2022, 05:32 AM
Well, I do not own anything frumpy so everything I wear is feminine. Can not say if I really feel or look sexy or not but I do think I look feminine.

SaraLin
07-09-2022, 05:34 AM
I'd love to look and feel sexy, but I've learned that the sexier the outfit, the more ridiculous I look in it. The body I'm in is too masculine looking to support feminine-sexy.

So, I go for genuine - at least what feels like genuine to me. Frumpy, dumpy, overweight and taller than the average girl - that's me.
I'm still trying to figure out what looks good on me. (and what S.O. will tolerate!)

It doesn't mean that I'm not tempted by the pretty things, though.

Mermaiden
07-09-2022, 06:09 AM
I think The whole point of CD is how it makes a person feel. So dress for how you?re feeling. Sometimes sexy, maybe ****ty, sometimes just nice, sometimes just simple and easy.

MarinaTwelve200
07-09-2022, 07:26 AM
sara lin: Don't be too quick to write off "Frumpy Dumpy"----One of the most "unlikely" big guys in my Church's "Womanless Beauty contest", a few years back WAS "frumpy and dumpy" looking as to be expected, but looked absolutely REALISTIC. In the meal before the contest (for us contestants) I walked right past the guy several times and only assumed he was one of the ladies helping out. Indeed several of the fat or most "masculine" contestants were the most relistic looking.---So there is hope for all of us------We might not be pretty, but can often look very real.

alwayshave
07-09-2022, 09:48 AM
Natalie, I dress age appropriate, which is not always considered sexy, but I like how I feel.

Tay 603
07-09-2022, 10:09 AM
It?s all about feeling feminine for me. Sometimes I like to feel sexy. Sometimes more casual. But as long as I can feel feminine I?m content. My new breast forms definitely make me feel feminine no matter how I?m dressed!

Jane G
07-09-2022, 11:21 AM
Not sure if I own much in the way of sexy, there are a few garter belts etc in my closet from years gone by. Mostly I enjoy comfy as me when I'm dressed. Perhaps I'm missing out on something. I can definitely remember sexy from years gone by. So much to do, so little time on this fine earth. Perhaps I should find I little time for Jane to be sexy again.

Jessica Secret
07-09-2022, 05:55 PM
Definitely both Natalie and it's all about bedtime for me as well since most of my wardrobe is romantic lingerie. Getting ready for bed is heaven for me and I feel both genuine and very sexy.

MsEva
07-09-2022, 06:14 PM
For me, I do a lot of chores dressed at home so not too sexy there. Dress, skirt and blouse or Mom jeans and top for me most of the time.

laurenchanning
07-10-2022, 08:34 AM
I'd like to twist this just a little bit, and say genuinely sexy! Sure, getting dressed to the nines or lingerie is very sexy indeed, but for me sexiness does not end there - it can extend to casual attire too. Who among us has not admired a great looking woman dressed in an everyday fashion ? Jeans, shorts, nighties and things worn commonly can all be sexy - it's a matter of approach and often "blending in with style" as I see it.

I agree with Kris! Why not both? I know my significant other does it daily.

Cheryl T
07-10-2022, 10:21 AM
Frumpy? Not even in my vocabulary.
Sexy? Well, of course I love feeling sexy. Sometimes I just love getting all dolled up in the sexiest things and feeling THAT feeling. Sometimes I feel sexy just in jeans and a t-shirt. It's more about my mood, my emotions at the time that actually what I'm wearing.

Angela Marie
07-10-2022, 12:04 PM
Sexy is a term that is clearly open to varying interpretations. The same with frumpy. Now there are extremes on both ends which most people will agree one In between the those extremes it's a bit harder. I myself tend to dress in form fitting clothes, leggings, leggings, a fit top. I am small for a man. My weight ranges from 135-145. Now I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy looking like what some would perceive as sexy. I do get second glances which I like. But i'm not really over the top. So once again it depends on your perception and level of comfort. I have a definite comfort level with my mode of dress; and I assume others with differing styles feel the same.

AndyB
07-10-2022, 12:56 PM
I like to do plain on top, because the principle I'm applying is that there's no reason why men shouldn't wear skirts and dresses (so for example I wouldn't do flowery dresses), but underneath I like to feel sexy.

Do what suits you. If you have an OH who thinks you look sexy, that's a win.

KymG
07-12-2022, 05:27 PM
For me personally, it has to be sexy. Not over the top but looking sharp. I never do anything less.
That said, i have never tried anything less.

BLUE ORCHID
07-12-2022, 07:34 PM
Hi Natalie :hugs:, Sounds like you have the Program figured out, >Orchid**o:daydreaming:0**

Stephanie47
07-13-2022, 11:27 AM
I had to go and check the dictionary definition of "sexy." Most of the definitions seem to indicate some degree of sexual arousal in self or a person looking at you. Of course, the mind's eye wants to see what it wants. Sexy is more than just the clothes. I remember over the years instances when an overly attractive woman looked sexy until she open her mouth and spoke. The same could be said of a good looking guy.

Me? At age 75 "sexy" does not compute anymore. At least as how I feel. The best term I can apply to self is "attractive" in manner and dress. I stay back from mirrors. The face is that of an aged woman.

Geena75
07-13-2022, 08:35 PM
I tend to surprise myself. Sometimes I dress just to look feminine and end up feeling (and sort of looking) pretty sexy. Sometimes I dress to look sexy, but only feel fairly feminine. The other day I dressed up to see how a pair of shoes went with the outfit and got jolted into feeling sexy -- and it lasted through the next outfit I tried that day. Another time I put together what I thought to be a sexy outfit but never really felt that way.

TAG
07-13-2022, 10:34 PM
I don't go for a sexy look really but have had guys tell me I look sexy.
They say it in a very complimentary way which is fine.
I have had women say wow you look hot. That feels kinda funny.
Saw a woman smack her BF's arm for checking me out.

traciJ
07-13-2022, 11:18 PM
Debbie, I feel exactly as you described!

Traci

CDMargret
07-14-2022, 06:36 AM
Hmm... Sexy, I look in the mirror or down at my shiny tights with heels and what I see is sexy. The clothing not really the wearer. Attractive, I am attracted to women's clothing. Their clothing I find so attractive. Some pieces more than others such as jeans are a no. Skirts I crave. Pleated skirts and I twitch with excitement. Shiny, silky, solid colors, classic pumps. Course the under garments are just as important. I wear wigs and breast forms on my adventures outside mostly to help complete the look and mask my Dad body. Hoping anyone that notices will think that's a manly built woman instead of grabbing the camera to take photos of a guy in a dress.

Like mentioned above the clothing creates such calmness, bliss and sometimes arousal. I feel natural. Like this is how and what I should be wearing. In turn I feel genuine, natural, calmed and sexy all at the same time. My Mom, Grandmother and sister wore nylons and I wanted to as well. Back then it wasn't sexual I was 5 or 6. Just liked the clothing they were wearing.

Karen RHT
07-14-2022, 06:42 AM
My thoughts are very similar to those expressed by CDMargret, especially the "natural" part.

Karen

1Ladyjade
07-14-2022, 02:06 PM
CDMargret nailed it. The clothing is sexy. It's what drew us all into this lifestyle. We want to look pretty and feminine. When it all comes together there is a calm and blissfulness to it.

Joanne108
07-14-2022, 02:24 PM
Genuine is sexy!

Maid_Marion
07-15-2022, 06:03 AM
Everything I've read about fashion says a girl with an hourglass figure should flaunt it. :)

Marion

Helena J
07-16-2022, 06:16 AM
For me I would have to say had to do it think I was 7 maybe younger when I uae to take my moms clothes from the dirty washing but I also have a memory from when I just started school think 1st day that a girl teased me for thinking that I was one of the girls at that age lurned or I hid that part more when in public never really opening up to people too much. So I kept on secretly dressing in my moms clothes but was cought by my parents not shure what age maybe 10 or 13 had a big talking at by parents or mostly by mu dad mom just sat there in silence. That caused me to cry alot but at that time I thought to my self that you will not know this part about me ever again. So I stopped for a while until I started working and then this unbearable urge boiled deep in me that I must get a wig and must dress this nagging and longing didn't whant to go away so I gave in. So my point in dressing up is probably more to the sence of looking as good as possible and convincing as I can it must be sexy love the feel of good looking feminine clothes love high heels and smooth legs love the way smooth legs feel when the fabric touches it and love the wig having long hair. Beautiful women always catches my eye when they dress amazing and the way there makeup looks and hair and then I wish I could pull there look off and look the way they do. Then there's times out of nowhere where I'm not even dressed at home but just feel like a girl doing feminine things like moisterising my legs etc

Breezy
08-21-2022, 12:38 PM
This is how I feel ! So nice to be able to read others have that same attraction, I considered myself straight, love women & womens clothing but, after trying on the feminine things, wow! At first it was a feel of the material, then the look, then wearing nylon silk full cut panties (the kind with the lace at the hip/leg,) all day at work. I could stand in front of a mirror and look at myself fully dressed as a woman and get aroused at how passable I was.
After knowing how sexy I feel dressed as a woman, I found myself sexually attracted to other guys who dressed up. I found myself wanting to play the male role for a crossdresser so they could have that real moment with a man. Hope that makes sense. I would so enjoy treating someone to a beautiful experience, treating them like the beautiful feminine spirit they are. I know how I feel when I?m dressed up & would love to play out that fantasy, and who knows where it leads?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jamie, I love the genuine look too. Never enjoyed the racy style. I?m a fan of shaving as well!! Nude pantyhose look way better on shaved legs, not to mention the feel. Hehe

KymG
08-21-2022, 02:21 PM
CDMargret nailed it. The clothing is sexy. It's what drew us all into this lifestyle. We want to look pretty and feminine. When it all comes together there is a calm and blissfulness to it.

Well said, I totally agree.

Judy-Somthing
08-21-2022, 02:24 PM
When I lived at home I dressed in lingerie every night from about 8 years old to 19, I loved it. Is that wrong?

I miss it!

Breezy
08-21-2022, 02:49 PM
Agree as well

- - - Updated - - -

I remember the first time I slept a full night in pantyhose, satin panties & a full silk slip. I remember how good it felt & how waking up in the morning I really didn?t want to take it off. Funny how it seemed so daring putting it on then, over hours it?s all I wanted to wear

Patience
08-21-2022, 03:58 PM
With sexy, you can only go someplaces, but with genuine, you can go anywhere.

And it's easier to be sexy while being genuine than it is to be genuine while being sexy.

Breezy
08-21-2022, 07:14 PM
Perfectly said Patience! Genuine is sexy

Larissa Cassandra
08-21-2022, 08:06 PM
When I lived at home I dressed in lingerie every night from about 8 years old to 19, I loved it. Is that wrong?

I miss it!

Of course not! It's what's right for you. And me too.:battingeyelashes:

Karren H
08-21-2022, 08:56 PM
Genuine is sexy!

And visa-versa! The two are not mutually exclusive!

DanielleDubois
08-21-2022, 11:28 PM
I'm also on board with the genuinely sexy. There is nothing I love better than putting on some sexy lingerie and with the perfect camera angle and pose being able to genuinely give the impression of a sexy female .

Larissa Cassandra
08-22-2022, 01:45 AM
To me, lingerie, nighties, bras, panties, slips - everything silky and lacy -and makeup and perfume, are sexy, and I enjoy wearing them almost every day (panties for sure). But I want to feel feminine most of the rest of the time, so I wear some kind of women's clothing as much as possible. For example, right now (and all day today) I'm wearing pink short shorts and a hot pink short-sleeve top. Today on my morning walk I wore my women's sneakers with pink trim and laces, with purple short socks. (Not too daring, but I think they were noticed - but I'm caring less and less about that.) In other words, for me sexy and genuine - but always feminine. (By genuine I mean the kind of clothes and presentation of GGs going about their daily business.)

Bea_
08-22-2022, 10:33 AM
I'd say that I fall in at about a 90:10 genuine:sexy ratio. I feel complete when wearing things from my alternative wardrobe. I'm definitely in the more androgynous camp and like being and being seen as a guy. The things I prefer to wear feel much more genuine than the more obviously drab items,

Unfortunately, the sexier I feel, the less likely I am to be seen in a good light by my wife.

Breezy
08-22-2022, 11:20 AM
Wow Bea, I feel like I?m in that same boat. My genuine sexy is not just feminine style shorts or top, it?s very pretty panties, but classy, nylons, professional style skirts. My female is skirts blouses, heels that would be office attire. Not sure if that makes sense, that?s what makes me feel sexy. Hope that wasn?t a ramble!

Bea_
08-22-2022, 07:19 PM
Breezy, So far dresses and skirts and actually almost all feminine attire is reserved for home. I started dressing a little over a decade ago and have come to the point where drab seems more like a costume than a reflection of who I am. I feel totally male, but I'm obviously an atypical male. Heterosexual and monogamous. I love being a guy. But, I love being atypical too.

I have items and outfits that feel sexy to me, but the sexiness is because of being genuine and not the other way around. I love pretty panties. I covet some other lingerie items that I have yet to acquire. But, being genuine and authentic feels like the most masculine, the most sexy thing I can do.

AmyJordan
08-23-2022, 02:47 AM
For us my wife prefers me to look sexy but not prissy or overly tarty so it is predominantly mini dresses or skirts and tight tops which emphasize my breast forms, nylons are a must of course. It has to be a look a girl could get away with wearing out and about but would certainly grab attention.