PDA

View Full Version : Up coming trip

Tiffany355
07-10-2022, 07:04 AM
Next week I get to take a short 3 hour drive and spend the day there waiting on a car to be fixed, then drive 3 hours home. This will be my 1st out of town trip where I think I?ll go shopping for my fem side. Since it?s a new town that no one knows me I wanna look for sexy little sun dresses, definitely something from Victoria secret and hopefully some shoes. Shoes will be the hard one. Hard to pass off looking for a size 13.5 women?s as ?shopping for my wife?.

Since buying a pair of heels from Amazon it?s crazy the difference I feel in them. Sure a dress is definitely feminine and sexy but topped off with high heels.. wow. Huge difference for me.

alwayshave
07-10-2022, 07:10 AM
Tiffany, Enjoy your trip and retail therapy.

Julia B
07-10-2022, 07:35 AM
Enjoy the trip! And do not worry, no one will care that you are shopping for womens clothes. Women shop for men every day and we do not laugh at them.
Unfortunately as for size 13.5 womens shoes you definitely will not find any in stores. That size is only carried online.
Try ShoeShow.com or Torrid.com for a good selection. Torrid goes up to 13 but everything is wide so you will probably find that they fit you.

Kris Burton
07-10-2022, 07:45 AM
Tiffany - sounds like a great way to have a lot of fun and maximize a trip that otherwise sounds like it would be quite tedious. And kudos for creating an outstanding dressing opportunity - I'm sure it will give many of us ideas.

Tiffany355
07-10-2022, 07:52 AM
Enjoy the trip! And do not worry, no one will care that you are shopping for womens clothes. Women shop for men every day and we do not laugh at them.
Unfortunately as for size 13.5 womens shoes you definitely will not find any in stores. That size is only carried online.
Try ShoeShow.com or Torrid.com for a good selection. Torrid goes up to 13 but everything is wide so you will probably find that they fit you.

Looking now. Thank you for the recommendation.