PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! Did that really happen?

Heather76
07-12-2022, 04:56 PM
Talk about a surprise. From my other posts, you may be well aware I leave tomorrow for a 6 day trip. We returned home yesterday from a 7 day trip. That left today to get certain things done between my travels. Two of the things to do were to drop a couple of envelopes in the mail at the post office drive-thru mail drop and then go across the street to cash a check to have adequate funds on me for my trip.

I have been sitting around all day wearing a bra and my triangle DD cup forms under a golf shirt. When I announced to my wife that I needed to go to the post office, she asked if I was also going to the bank. I told her I was. She looked at me and said, "You look fine. No need to change." HUH????? I figured she was referring to the clothing vs. beat up shorts and shirt not appropriate to be seen wearing in public (i.e. tattered work clothes). However, when I stood up to leave, I leaned over her and kissed her good-bye. Not a word was said; so, I left with my boobs in place. I couldn't believe she didn't suggest I leave them at home. Anyway, as I never left my car, and the view inside my car at the bank drive-up lanes wouldn't give me away, I was 100% confident and enjoyed allowing the girls to go out for a while.

Lana Mae
07-12-2022, 05:04 PM
It is always good to get the girls out for a breathe of fresh air! Congrats on your forward motion! Hugs Lana Mae

alwayshave
07-12-2022, 06:24 PM
Heather, Little steps. Enjoy your trip.

BLUE ORCHID
07-12-2022, 07:29 PM
Hi Heather, That was Awesome,

kimdl93
07-13-2022, 06:26 AM
It appears that your wife is comfortable with your enhanced appearance, so you can be too.

docrobbysherry
07-13-2022, 11:11 AM
Maybe your wife knew that? Along with having the confidence that you're not trying to out yourself?:thumbsup:

Jane G
07-13-2022, 01:11 PM
That sounds like fun. Back when I was a field service engineer, I spent many happy hours behind the wheel dressed, on a number of continents. Happy memories and such fun, seldom got a second look and seldom got out of the car. Perhaps I should have a little more, but times were not as they are now and the defence industry of the day was not very forgiving of LGBT.