Di
07-18-2022, 03:23 AM
Fantasia Fair Oct 16-23
Provincetown Cape Cod

https://fanfair.info/

Looks interesting

Jenn A116
07-18-2022, 08:20 AM
It's a long-running event. I've never attended but had visited P-Town while it was running a couple of years. Looked like the attendees were having fun.

Di
07-18-2022, 10:45 AM
Jenn, It looks like so much fun doesn’t it.?

Jenn A116
07-18-2022, 03:15 PM
yes it does look like fun. The participants I saw when out there were certainly enjoying themselves. Except for those who thought wearing heels on those streets would be a good idea. ;)

Vintage4sarah
07-19-2022, 05:19 AM
Jenn and Di,

I have now attended twice before and I have had a lovely time with the freedom to be myself. I have not formally attend the Fair activities but you really don't need to as there are a lot of things to do anyway. Ptown is very safe and the locals are very welcoming. There is no shortage of locally owned inns and hotels to satisfy all levels of finances.

Hope you can at least give it a try !

Di
07-19-2022, 02:39 PM
Thank you Sarah I hope one day to visit there.

April Rose
07-30-2022, 01:55 PM
Already signed up. I have to start thinking about my wardrobe. I hope the weather this year will be as good as last year, but you never can tell.

And yes; bring flats! Those brick sidewalks are murder on heels!

Jenn A116
10-12-2022, 10:51 AM
I see this event is getting close. Wondering if any of our members have their plans all set.

No, I'm not going. I now live in FL but when I lived in MA it was just a 90 minute drive to P-Town. But I was so in the closet back then that I didn't attend even when it was close.

April Rose
10-12-2022, 12:09 PM
In am so disorganized this year compared to last year! I did order a coat that should be serviceable for varying weather, and one other outfit. By this time last year I was packed, I haven't even started yet. I guess that's what you get with an ADHD person; we never allow anything to be routine.

I need to get makeup too. At least this year I know more or less what to expect, so packing should be easier.

I have taken care of my commitments at home , so I can focus a little more on my upcoming fun. I really had a ball last year.