PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Appointment

Glenda58
07-21-2022, 08:08 PM
Today I had a doctor's appointment, and I went as Glenda. I had on a white denim skirt, a sleeveless black low-cut top. I had bought new shoe just for today 1" platform mules white with confetti colors and a blue straps. Had on my light brown wig. A white watch.

The nurse and doctor wanted to know where I got my shoes.

Wish I had brought my camera to take some pics. But I left it at home.

Had a change of clothes because it couldn't come as Glenda

kimdl93
07-21-2022, 09:21 PM
That is a good real life experience. It is best to be honest with your medical providers and you certainly were.

Joanne108
07-21-2022, 10:27 PM
Wow, I think that?s great for you.

Jamie001
07-21-2022, 11:27 PM
Congratulations Glenda. There is nothing like being yourself and being proud of the girl that you are!

- - - Updated - - -

I went to a doctor appointment on Wednesday and while my doctor was examining feet, she complimented my red toenail polish. It is best to be honest with your doctors and let them know that you are a girl because your health consists of physical and mental health.

MarinaTwelve200
07-22-2022, 05:47 AM
I find the diversity for the reasons we dress to be FASCINATING. You dress "to Be yourself" and I dress "to NOT be myself".

alwayshave
07-22-2022, 07:12 AM
Glenda, That's great. Your phone doesn't have a camera?

Jamie001
07-22-2022, 01:39 PM
I find the diversity for the reasons we dress to be FASCINATING. You dress "to Be yourself" and I dress "to NOT be myself".

Marina, that is so true! I dress to be the feminine male that I am. I also understand those ladies that dress to not be themselves.

Fiona_44
07-22-2022, 03:39 PM
Good on you Glenda!

ScientiaMetallum
07-22-2022, 05:13 PM
Congrats, always nice to finally free yourself from mental shackles.

Glenda58
07-22-2022, 09:15 PM
Yes my does have a camera but it goes straight to my PC and the wife can see it before I can move it. My camera needs to hook up to my PC with a usb port and I can move it then to my files

Wendy-Lyn
07-24-2022, 06:32 AM
Had a similar, but unplanned and unexpected, experience just last weekend.

My emphysema flared up, and I ended up having to call the ambulance.

With a huge struggle I managed to take out my forms and get my bra off before it arrived, but went off to hospital in white lacy panties, knee-high stockings and a cami under a pair of track-pants and a pink top, and with most of my jewellery and brightly-painted finger-nails still in place.

All responses and reactions were positive, and I received quite a few compliments - I was even asked whether I wished identify as a male or a female.

The staff were all fantastic, and I am now home again and doing OK.