PDA

View Full Version : Cruise

StephanieLake
07-29-2022, 09:31 AM
My wife and I went on a cruise last week. She told me I could paint my toes. Since she bought me bright pink swim trunks, I decided to go with bright pink toes.

With the exception of dinner, when I had to wear pants and close toed shoes, I was in women's shorts, women's tshirts and mens sandals, so my toes were on display all day. Most people that noticed them, and I think it was a lot, would look at them then at me and smile. Some older ladies would give me a prissy look, but I just smiled at them.

On one excursion, there was young lesbian couple that complimented me on them. Multiple times. She seemed really happy that I was out with them painted. On another island, we were walking around and a group of young guys and girls walked past and one of the turned around and said, ?I really like the toes. I REALLY do?. After they were gone, I asked my wife if he was being sarcastic. She said, ?No. as a matter of fact, I think he sounded jealous.?

Overall, it was a enjoyable 10 days. Now, if I could just get her to let me wear a dress on the next cruise.

kimdl93
07-29-2022, 09:37 AM
One step at a time! Definitely a step in the right direction!

Jamie001
07-29-2022, 11:23 AM
Congratulations Stephanie!

It is wonderful to have painted toes. I only would have done one thing differently. I would have worn women's low heel sandals. I don't own any men's sandals because most of them are too clunky looking. My bright red or hot pink toes are part of my normal presentation. Since I live in a warm climate, I am wearing sandals everyday and therefore everyone sees my red toenails. I get a lot of compliments especially from women. There are current articles in GQ and Esquire men's magazines about men wearing colored nail polish. Google "men wearing nail polish" and you will find those articles. Now that your trip is over, you don't have to take the nail polish off your toes. Just wear your sandals and go about your business and you will keep getting compliments from women. When I went public with my painted toes, I found that all of the fear was in my own mind. People just don't care because it is none of their business! It is simply a form of self-expression. It is just like getting a tattoo or wearing earrings. Wearing painted toenails as part of your normal presentation is very freeing and liberating, much like when men first started wearing earrings. It will allow you to feel feminine always. When you having a bad day it is nice to look down and see ten pretty red toenails glistening in the light.

StephanieLake
07-29-2022, 02:01 PM
Jamie,

I would have loved to worn women's sandals, but the wife is not there yet, she only allows panties androgynous clothing in public. Same with the nail polish, she only allows it when we are away from friends and family, so it all came off when we left for home.

Stephanie

Davina2833
07-30-2022, 02:50 AM
I wear women's Vionic sandels (flip flops) every day and my toes have OPI Bubble Bath (matte) finish, never a comment, but my OPI bubble Bath fingers,
undercoat, one coat polish and gel, that's a different story. All positive comments from women. Its the best when my wife is with me, I love it.

alwayshave
07-30-2022, 08:25 AM
Stephanie, That's great. Glad you scored a compliment.

Jamie001
07-30-2022, 08:50 AM
Jamie,

I would have loved to worn women's sandals, but the wife is not there yet, she only allows panties androgynous clothing in public. Same with the nail polish, she only allows it when we are away from friends and family, so it all came off when we left for home.

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

You could google ?men wearing nail polish? and show the GQ magazine, Esquire magazine and other articles to your wife. The time for guys wearing nail polishes has arrived. My family tells me that I was 10 years ahead of this fashion trend.

Heather76
07-30-2022, 01:33 PM
That had to be a great cruise. Thanks for sharing. Your day for wearing dresses on a cruise will arrive. Be patient.

Sarasota Gurl
07-31-2022, 05:59 AM
That’s awesome that you enjoyed the cruise with the nail polish. My wife and I cruise several times a year and have for years. My toenails are ALWAYS polished, and sometimes even my fingernails. Other than an occasional compliment from staff or someone on the ship, no one even seems to care. Just be yourself and have fun with it!

Jamie001
07-31-2022, 10:07 AM
You can also wear nail polish in your everyday life! Google "men wearing nail polish" and see all of the articles regarding men wearing colored nail polish as men.

My bright red or hot pink toenails are on display almost every day of the year in women's sandals as a feminine male. I get so many compliments from women ranging from women in checkout lines, to my doctors, and many others. It is not a big deal to wear toenail polish openly and most of the time I forget that I am wearing it, but like a woman, I will never wear sandals without a good pedicure and perfect polish on my toes.

Yesterday I went into a very crowded Apple Store for service on my iPhone. I was referred to the manager to resolve a complex issue and told to wait at a table. My toenails are polished hot pink and are almost neon. I am wearing a 14k toe ring on the second toe of each foot and women's low heel sandals. My toes are like ten little bright beacons of light because of the bright polish. The manager walked up to me and greeted me. She immediately said that she really liked my my toenail polish and toe rings. She was wearing Birkenstock Sandals with bright purple nail polish on her toes! We talked about nail polish colors, toe rings, and pedicure for about 5 minutes before moving on to my iPhone problem. Overall I have found that women relate to me differently (in a very good way) when they see my painted toenails, women's purse, and femme hairstyle. Also being a feminine male in everyday life, I am very much in touch with my femininity because the girl in me is always expressing herself.

Also, I have been to Sarasota and it is beautiful. I love St. Armand's Circle, Lido Beach, and Longboat Key!