PDA

View Full Version : Natalie with all the trimmings!.

Natalie56
07-31-2022, 11:33 AM
Been away for three days visiting family, Got home and have gone all out, I missed being her so much. Done the wole 9 yards, Stockings short skirt and black underware, Make up everything!. I feel lovely, And when its bed time, I have a new silky kimono style dressing gown to try. My cup runneth over right now. And I have tomorrow off from work, So I can do it all again!

Valerie Louise
07-31-2022, 02:38 PM
When you get that feminine feeling because you weren?t just dressing, but rather becoming a woman ?. Whew it just blows me away. I?m glad you are experiencing it.

Natalie5004
07-31-2022, 05:34 PM
Good Girl.

alwayshave
07-31-2022, 07:18 PM
Natalie, nothing better than shooting the whole 9 yards. Sounds great.

Heather76
07-31-2022, 10:06 PM
Our granddaughter, her SO, and their 6 boys just left our home after visiting us for 4 days. About 10 minutes after they left, I transferred all of Heather's female items out of our master bedroom back to the guest bedroom and bathroom where I normally keep them. After putting everything in their places, Heather emerged dressed minus a wig and makeup. Not being able to dress for several days is simply no fun. Natalie, I understand how you missed being dressed and all the joy getting dressed brings to our souls. You go, girl.

Kris Burton
08-01-2022, 02:19 AM
Sounds incredible. Enjoy, savor the feelings and remember the next time you have a drought, how great it feels to return.

Natalie56
08-01-2022, 03:37 AM
Thank you all for your kind words, I feel lovely doing this, And being called pretty is just wonderful for me. Thanks ladies one and all.