PDA

View Full Version : Mirror mirror

Helen_Highwater
08-02-2022, 04:40 PM
I had a bit of home alone time today and decided to put on my hip pads as I hadn't worn them in quite a while. Now I have to add at this point since the pandemic I've lost pretty much all of my old beer belly to the point were I'm close to having that flat front from the under bust line down. I've got into the best femme shape I've been in for many a year.

So add hip pads to the mix and what I see looking back at me fills me with a really warm glow. Even if I say so myself it's a convincing look. I can't wait for the chance to take it out and about which will be in November giving me more time to get everything just so.

So yeah, OK, I admit it. I'm feeling just a little bit smug with myself. Who wouldn't?

Kris Burton
08-02-2022, 04:49 PM
Enjoy it!

Jenn A116
08-02-2022, 05:37 PM
Congratulations on the weight loss. Would love to see pictures of you with your new shape!

1Ladyjade
08-02-2022, 05:41 PM
That's what it's all about. Looking in the mirror and being happy with the image presented. Congrats on the weight loss. For all the reasons that it's good.

kimdl93
08-02-2022, 05:55 PM
I am glad you are beginning to see yourself again in the mirror!

alwayshave
08-02-2022, 06:50 PM
Helen, Congrats on the weight loss. I have been doing diet and exercise since April and have lost 4 inches on my chest. My belly is only down an inch, so while I have lost weight, my belly looks larger. I'm glad you have a flat stomach.

April Rose
08-02-2022, 07:18 PM
It ain't braggin' if you can pull it off!:)

Debs
08-02-2022, 11:32 PM
wow, Helen cant wait to see the new you when we go shopping in November !!!!

Jolene Robertson
08-03-2022, 03:41 AM
Congratulations on the weight loss, I'm still working on it but not sure I can get any more. Looking forward to seeing the "New You".

Connie D50
08-03-2022, 05:00 AM
The best thing in the world ,is for you to feel sumg with yourself.
Congratulations

Karren H
08-03-2022, 05:44 AM
Lucky girl, Helen! Do not think I will ever get back to flat. But then again I do love wearing a corset!

Debbie Denier
08-03-2022, 03:22 PM
Congratulations Helen. By the time you go out in November , your figure will be perfect.

Pumped
08-03-2022, 04:34 PM
I know how you feel! I am pleased with what I can do with the neck down. I feel with the proper padding I can have a very convincing body. On the other hand, from the neck up is a train wreck!:lol2:

docrobbysherry
08-03-2022, 07:05 PM
Remember the song, "I ain't got no body?" Ok, probably not!:straightface:

But, that applies to me, fortunately!:heehee:

Because it allows me to put on the Sherry figure of my choice that day!:daydreaming:

Geena75
08-03-2022, 08:00 PM
Well done on the weight loss! It's important to be happy or at least satisfied with your reflection. I am on a long term, very slow weight loss scheme (about 15 lbs over the last year and a half) but is seems to go from everywhere but my gut. Looking forward to you showing off your feminine form.

Helen_Highwater
08-04-2022, 03:38 AM
Geena,

Slow and steady wins the day. What I found was as my stomach shrank due to it not having 5 or 6 pints of beer in it twice a week so the amount of food I could eat without feeling full reduced. So now less food equals less calories equals weight loss. It happened over time and was hardly noticeable, a bit like a glacier moving but over time the effects grew.

And because it becomes your new norm it's far easier to maintain than a forced, got it out of a magazine, diet. Keep at it. The results are worth it.