PDA

View Full Version : Disaster averted.

1Ladyjade
08-02-2022, 05:37 PM
I have a resident that has taken a liking to me. She gave me a pair of shoes that her son had outgrown. Mine were just getting to point of the rubber sole wearing into the foam.
Anyways I said I want to show you my favorite shoes. I had my bag in the apartment below her. So I took my blue heels and showed her. She asked me if I was serious. To which I said yes. I asked her if she would like to see me dressed. She said yes. So today I got dressed in my red polka dot dress. Did my make up and wig put on my heels and went up to her apartment. She opened her door and said holy crap you look good. You have a great body shape. I was towering over her in my 4 inch heels. Any way we had a nice conversation about my cross dressing. So with all my layers on I was very warm in her house so I told her I needed to get going and get back to work. As I was going down the stairs my heel broke off when I caught it on carpet on the stairs. I grabbed the rail to stop from falling. Sad I broke a heel but glad I didn't fall and hurt myself at work dressed in femme.

traciJ
08-02-2022, 06:01 PM
I am so glad you were spared that potential disaster. Well done on being brave and confident with your neighbor. I hope she becomes a girl friend for Jade. I guess that's one less accidental discovery by a neighbor to worry about.
Hugs and Kisses,
Traci

alwayshave
08-02-2022, 06:19 PM
Jade, I'm glad you found an ally. Too bad about the heels.

Heather76
08-02-2022, 08:50 PM
That's a brave move that seems to have worked out well.

Jolene Robertson
08-03-2022, 03:44 AM
So cool having someone to share with. A bit too close on the trip, and sorry about losing you favorite heels.

Karren H
08-03-2022, 05:28 AM
That would have been an awkward accident report to explain to your supervisor. Wonder if workers comp insurance would pay for a new pair of heels? When I had just started working, one Saturday the railroad had accidentally dumped a bunch of gravel on our haul road at the mine. So I went and shoveled it into my pickup truck and took it home and put it on my driveway. Pulled a muscle in my shoulder and had to go to the ER. And they put it on workers comp! Lucky I never had to explain to my boss I had to go to the ER because I was shoveling railroad gravel into my company truck to put on my driveway, on company time. Lol.

Crissy 107
08-03-2022, 05:52 AM
That would have been a tough one to explain and too bad on the damage to your favorite heels.

Kris Burton
08-03-2022, 06:16 AM
The broken heel, and the dangers of same, are one of the things they don't tell you about when you enter the CD realm.

docrobbysherry
08-03-2022, 11:28 AM
U can probably repair your heel, Jade. Remove the liner and u should see a screw holding it on. U can replace the failed one with a thicker longer screw. Replace liner and you're ready to go!
I've repaired a few of mine that way. :battingeyelashes:

1Ladyjade
08-03-2022, 01:51 PM
Yea. I was able to save my heels. There was just four little tacks holding the heel on. So I got some 2 part epoxy and glued the heel back on. As for that resident this friendship is looking way up. She told me she has some dresses and stuff she wants to give me.
Funny story. The black and white sweater I'm wearing in my profile picture. That did belong to her. She gave it to my manager she didn't like the way it fit her so when I told her I was a CD she gave it to me. So as I'm having my conversation with her yesterday showing her pictures she recognized the sweater.