PDA

View Full Version : Going Out (NYC Help)

victoriapink
04-10-2006, 03:26 PM
I can't remember a biggest thrill than the 4 small (one block) trips I've done outside. The only time I had any interaction with someone was last week, some guys confused me and never found out, girls could tell, though. I smiled and wave. But went back to my apt. Hurried. My ultimate fantasy is to call a cab and be taken somewhere far in the city, but safe. And coming back in the subway at night. Mmmm... I need advice, or help, if someone is around NYC area. Kisses,
Victoria Pink

talkwithmelissa
04-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Check out WWW.CDINYC.ORG. They are a great group of girls who meet in an apt in NYC every Wednesday for dinner then most of the time go out afterwards. Maybe I'll see you there somtime.

Eugenie
04-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Check out WWW.CDINYC.ORG. They are a great group of girls who meet in an apt in NYC every Wednesday for dinner then most of the time go out afterwards. Maybe I'll see you there somtime.

I confirm, this group is just fantastic. I visited them for an evening in may 2005, I was welcomed by a groups of ladies as "The Gurl visiting from France". And for the first time in my life I could feel completely at ease with being Eugenie. It was in fact the first time I was going out. So far I had shared my X-dressing with a couple of GG friends but never been out in the streets nor meeting a large group of other TGs.

The organisation matches the quality of people. CDI provides a home for those of us who need to express their "femme side" and have not much opportunity to do so at home.

I wish I were living in Manhattan to have the pleasure to have that experience more often.

Unfortunately I live accross the Atlantic...

Love to all my CDI friends:<3:. Hope to be with all of you again in the not too far future...

Eugenie

EricaCD
04-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Hi Victoria! I plan on making my first foray with CDINYC as well in the next couple weeks. Don't know any more about them than what I read but sounds like a nice group. Hope to see you there!

Erica

Christina Nicole
04-10-2006, 07:17 PM
One of my most memorable shopping trips was a day shopping on Fifth Ave. We had a grand time. I spent far too much, but it was worth it. You have to love the personal attention that the stores provide. No hunting around for a different size, the sales associates provide lots of help. They even will bring other items for you to try on that they think will look good on you. Enjoy!

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

victoriapink
04-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi Erika:
I'm going on a trip and be back at the beginning of may. Maybe we can meet- and yes, your pic looks good.
Kisses
Victoria Pink

patty diamond
04-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Its Fun But It Can Be Scarry,are You Up For It Again

patty diamond
04-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Dont Stop Now You Will Never Get Back On The Horse.

sportschick
04-10-2006, 10:46 PM
I'd even be wary of that in guy mode!