PDA

View Full Version : Wow, my wife encouraged me!

Mermaiden
08-07-2022, 06:33 AM
My wife wore a new summer dress and I complimented her on it. She said thanks and then said the loose flowing style would look good on me- and maybe I should get on too. Ok, I will. Then she said I should try her dress on for sizing and right then in the kitchen she took it off and handed it to me. Thanks! She complimented me on how I looked in it and said I should check myself out in the mirror. Sure! Finally, she added that we could share dresses. One of my dreams!

Never expected her to get to this level of support. Makes me incredibly happy.

kimdl93
08-07-2022, 07:13 AM
That is wonderful! There has to be a long and interesting back story leading up to this amazing moment. I would love to hear it!

Natalie5004
08-07-2022, 07:22 AM
Yikes. I have a acceptable wife but not to that level. I have been full Natalie mode in her presents but she never suggested what looks good on me. But she has asked me if I am doing a fashion show because I changed x in 6 hours.

alwayshave
08-07-2022, 07:56 AM
Mermaiden, that's great. Sounds like a real breakthrough.

JuliannaS
08-07-2022, 08:30 AM
Nice!! That sounds great!

Melony1968
08-07-2022, 08:57 AM
You have a wonderful wife to help you with your feminine side. I'm happy for you ☺️.

Jenn A116
08-07-2022, 09:53 AM
Wonderful development! Be sure to do something nice for her. Perhaps buy her a nice flow-ey dress?

bridget thronton
08-07-2022, 10:10 AM
You have a great wife

Mary Loo
08-07-2022, 10:32 AM
You just made the majority of the board jealous. I am very curious about your relationship timeline regarding your cross dressing and her attitude.

Kris Burton
08-07-2022, 01:40 PM
A wonderful development, and the sort of relationship that most of us would like. The question is what things might led to this level of acceptance? Has she always been this accepting? Is this a new development?
What have you done to get your relationship to this point? Inquiring minds want to know!

TAG
08-07-2022, 04:11 PM
I will issue a warning here as great as this experience was just remember.
It does not give you a "green light" to wear all of her stuff.
This was just a "try on" remember that and not a "you can wear all my clothes" permission thing.
Also remember she can revoke acceptance if you go too far.
I don't know how many threads I have read that start off just like this and the guy goes too far and ruins a marriage.

CDMargret
08-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Wow that is so awesome to hear. My wife doesn't like me to wear her things unless like your wife she hands it to me to put on. So be mindful of that.

Crissy 107
08-07-2022, 04:50 PM
That is a truly wonderful development! Lucky you!

Heather76
08-07-2022, 05:29 PM
Every crossdresser's dream. That is wonderful.

Stephanie47
08-07-2022, 07:33 PM
Better compliment your wife when the fall fashions show up in the stores.

Cheryllynn
08-08-2022, 01:41 AM
Sounds like a great relationship! My wife knows and accepts my CDing, but I don't think I would ever want to share her clothes- aside from different sizing, I don't know. I'd rather have my own things. Of course, occasionally she gets rid of some items and tells me to check them out, this is how I got my large stash of bras...lol those I can wear.

mbmeen12
08-08-2022, 02:28 AM
Huge break through....and awesome to share.....

Krisi
08-08-2022, 06:57 AM
I'm assuming that you weren't wearing breast forms or hip padding when you tried on her dress. These will change the size dress you need.

I am pretty lucky that with my forms and padding, I am the same clothing size as my wife. We can exchange clothing.

Mermaiden
08-08-2022, 07:40 AM
It has taken years for us to get to this point. I am 63 and first started trying on panties in secret in my 40?s, and around age 50 divulged this to my wife. She thought it was a lark and in an effort to be a good wife, went along. Of course, it wasn?t a lark and like a moth to a candle I?ve been drawn into more crossdressing. She yo-you?d between acceptance and rejection. I?d push a little and back off, sometimes too late. Only a year ago she blew up over my routine wearing of bras. So I don?t sleep in lingerie or wear bras around her. That just makes her too uncomfortable.

I?ve also had a stealth program to bring up crossdressing and gender ideas in a less personal way through articles and podcasts. On the morning she shared her dress we had listened to a podcast where Ezra Klein interviewed a transgender author. I think helped open her acceptance of gender expressions.

Of course I wanted to thank her for sharing her dress and she got a little emotional, as did I, when I told her it was the nicest thing to happen to me in a long time.

NancySue
08-08-2022, 09:22 AM
I agree. Having a supportive wife is a blessing. We?re different sizes, so I have my own things. I always ask her opinion on my selections.