PDA

View Full Version : If My Mother had Caught me as a boy Crossdressing I think she would have ?

Robbiegirl
08-20-2022, 09:45 AM
Growing up I was always scared of getting caught and wonder now what probably would have happened

My Mother was a pretty strict Victorian manners kind of Gal. That being said she thought it was very funny on TV to see men have to wear women's clothing !

Since in my case I had sisters Here is what I think would happen :

Best Case :

If she caught me looking through my sister's underwear drawer she would scold me and tell if I ever got curious again and did that she would happily make me spend the day in some of the bras and panties !

If she just caught me in one of my sisters dresses and shoes she would probably tell me to stay out of thier closet but that if I did it again she would make me go outside and play for all my friends to laugh at me.

Worst Case :

If she caught me looking through my sister's underwear drawer she would have my sisters who she favored pick out cute underwear for their brother to wear as soon as they got home

If she just caught me in one of my sisters dresses and shoes she would probably add ribbons and bows to my hair and make me stay dressed till my sisters and father came home to see me !

Even though I did not think through these scenarios the 100s of times I was in my sisters tutus, dresses, babydoll nighties and swimsuits I some how knew it was going to be an extremely embarassing event !

Any thoughts or real life experiences of being caught by your mother growing up ?

kimdl93
08-20-2022, 10:09 AM
I know my mother found a pair of pantyhose stashed beneath my pillow safe keeping when she turned down my bed. Not sure what prompted her to do that, but stuff happens. The pantyhose disappeared and not a word was said. I suspect if my mother had discovered me dressed, she would have sighed, sternly suggested that I get out of those clothes and never mentioned it again.

ambigendrous
08-20-2022, 10:14 AM
My Mom "caught" me once - I was about 9 and snuck into my parents' bedroom one night. Was dressed in her open-bottom girdle, stockings, and bra when I heard someone coming down the hallway. Tried hiding but she found me and she was not pleased. Yelled at me to take it all off, and finished with "Do you want me to send you to school dressed like that?" In retrospect I wish I had said "YES!" to that question!

I don't know if she told my Dad, but nothing more was ever said about the subject.

Stephj
08-20-2022, 10:31 AM
I was caught twice by my mom wearing my sister?s bra and panties at age ten after the second time we had a talk I told her I really liked and enjoyed wearing them she then said if I wanted to wear them I would have to buy my own so with allowance money I had saved we went to the store where I bought my own a blue and black bra with panties to match.since around age four or five my mother and sister would find me in the lingerie section of the store looking at and feeling the bras and panties that?s how it all started for me now at 58 I am still just an underderserr

Stephanie47
08-20-2022, 10:58 AM
I wasn't caught but my mother and father, but it was really close. With hindsight I should have known any woman would know whether or not somebody had been messing around in her lingerie draw. I did not have any sisters or female cousins, so, no opportunity there. I wore my mother's bras, ugly panties, slips and nightgowns. There was one summer dress I could squeeze into (oh, the days of dresses made to hug the body). Those were the days before stretch fabrics and I broke the strap on her one and only black bra. Holy crap, Batman! I put it back in the draw and waited and waited for the knife to fall. Maybe it took many days to discover that bra. My parents were homophobic and I knew I would get the crap beat out of me.

The compulsion was too much. One day my parents set a trap. They went for a walk. I donned her dress and thought I was keeping them in my sights as they sat on the bench in front of the apartment building. "Yikes! They're not there!" I heard the key in the door. The security chain stopped the door from opening. My father was intent on busting through. Bang, bang, slam. It held as I stripped off the dress and put it in the closet. When I got my pants on and ran to the door, it was the inquisition. "What were you doing?" "I was going to the bathroom!" It was the summer after graduating high school. I am sure I would have had the crap beaten out of me; tossed out of the house and into military service; Go to Nam and gotten killed. That dress could have been a life ending experience.

And, GG's wonder why some of us do not make full disclosure? Sorry!

Robbiegirl
08-20-2022, 12:04 PM
LOL ! Its that Deer in the headlights moment we all tried to avoid growing up !

JoanneB
08-20-2022, 12:17 PM
Well, I was caught by my mother while wearing her clothes. She scolded me up one side and down the other. Of course, that did not stop me from doing it again, but I was very careful to never get caught again.

alwayshave
08-20-2022, 12:20 PM
I don't recall every being caught. But my mother did ask at one point about 12 years ago, if I still crossdressed. I said yes. She then dropped the subject.

NancyJ
08-20-2022, 01:22 PM
Growing up in the 59s and 60s in a Catholic family, my mom would have either brought me to a shrink or the parish priest.

Nancy

Tanya silk stocking
08-20-2022, 01:33 PM
I was fully dressed and I must of fell asleep on top of the covers and In the morning I panicked as my parents must of seen me.. So got changed and with my heart in my mouth and stomach doing summersaults I went down stairs and opened the living room door with my mam and dad sat down... Mam said let's have a talk "then I knew I had been caught"
Carried on with the talk then asked if I wanted to be a female and did I enjoy dressing in women clothing.. But I panicked and said it was for opposite party.. Knew my parents didn't believe me but except the reason 😄.. Which I had told them the real reason

Patience
08-20-2022, 02:25 PM
There's no "Would" about it. She did.

I will just say it was very emarrassing and painful and it suppressed my crossdressing for 30 years.

Bobbysue
08-20-2022, 02:47 PM
She would have knocked me into the middle of next week.

ShelbyDawn
08-20-2022, 05:17 PM
Don't know for sure she caught me, I'll let you be the judge.

I often slept in my sister's panties. One morning, I overslept and my mom ripped the covers off, yelling at me to get up before I missed the bus.
I switched into my boys briefs and put the pastel yellow panties, yes I remember the color vividly, in the laundry, making sure they weren't on top, and got dressed.
That Saturday, when I went to get dressed, every pair of my white boys briefs, 'tighty-whiteys' had been replaced with boy's bikini briefs in various pastel colors, blues, yellows, greens, etc.
Not a word had been said by anyone.

So you tell me, did I get caught?

Hell yes I did. LOL.

My mom was the best.

Never did come out to her, maybe I should have.

RoxieChristine
08-20-2022, 07:35 PM
Hard to get caught when she helped with dressing me. As I've said there are pictures of me as a toddler dressed up playing with my sister. If I had been caught in the panties I found when in Jr. High, doubt much would have happened other than a talking to and spanking. My folks thought I was too much of a bookworm anyway. High School would have been much the same but threats to turn me into the coach and football team would have been included. I didn't do any dressing in HS or College anyway, picked it back up a couple years after my first job though.
Roxie

Heather76
08-20-2022, 10:03 PM
I didn't dress in my mother's lingerie often; but, I did on occasion for several years. I suspect had she discovered me, the fact would have remained between the 2 of us with her not telling my father. He was a somewhat strict disciplinarian and she would not have wanted me to reap his verbal wrath. I'm also certain she would have discouraged me from wearing her lingerie in the future but would not have given me any ultimatums. That simply wasn't her nature.

Karren H
08-20-2022, 10:46 PM
Think you have your best and worst cases reversed! Lol. More like worst case nothing happens and the best ever case, she dresses you up as a punishment!

I borrowed my mothers things often and was very careful when I did. Never was caught by her. My brother was not so careful and was caught wearing my step sisters bra and girdle under his clothes. Guess I should have warned him when I introduced him to crossdressing.

Tracy Irving
08-20-2022, 11:07 PM
Her panties went missing from under my bed so clearly she found them. Not a word was said.

Kris Burton
08-21-2022, 02:37 AM
I have often said here that I had no CD experiences as a child or teen, I had no sisters and the thought of donning my mom's clothing or underwear never even dawned on me as a possibility. However, as a very little child I remember putting on my mom's heels and clomping around the house. Her only reaction to this was to tell me to put them back when I was done, which I did. My curiosity extended no further, and perhaps taught me to respect certain boundaries. I honestly did not even remember this until I started to participate in this forum and folks talked about this sort of thing. Would this attitude have extended if I had crossdressed later? Hard to say, discussion of things of a sexual nature just did not come up around my house, but based on this I probably would have been admonished for going through her things without permission.

JulieC
08-21-2022, 02:55 AM
My mother was a single mom. At times, I know she felt incredible pressure to keep things together for my brother and I. She was an absolutely amazing mother in every respect but one this thread covers.

I, too, was caught. I had a tiny stash of a couple pairs of pantyhose I acquired thanks to my newspaper route. I hid them stupidly, behind my bed between it and the wall. She found them one day, and they disappeared. Shortly thereafter, I got an extremely intense dressing down (no pun intended) by her, including passages from the Bible. I barely said a word. I was humiliated, embarrassed, and demoralized more than I had been at any time in my life up to that point.

So far as she knew, that solved it. All it taught me was to use a better hiding place. After that, I began using a cold air return vent. I'd remove the cover, and push a bag a couple of feet into the vent.

It was quite bothersome to me to discover my brother had pantyhose in amongst his riding gear. They're effective for anti-chafing. That, apparently, wasn't a problem. Now decades later, our mother gone, my brother has made it extremely apparent that he is anti-LGBTQ in every respect, and quite hateful about it. Obviously, he knows nothing about my crossdressing then or now.

Debbie Denier
08-21-2022, 03:03 AM
Never got caught dressed but found stash. See other thread. Came out to her and kept fem wardrobe at her home. Dressed there at least once a week.Wish she was around now.

Veronica Lacey
08-21-2022, 03:35 AM
Quite a number of close calls as a teen wearing a few things or sneaking around "borrowing" but always managed to either put on clothes over top or quickly change. Thankful for a lock on the bathroom door.

My mother apparently had a key to my only locked drawer full of sacred things and discovered a small stash of older, no longer used items. Received a reasonably calm but otherwise stern and miffed talking to. Had my father done the discovering he'd have likely blown a stack or two. While I don't know if my mother ever discussed it with him it seems unlikely as she knows he was not very understanding of different people. At age 18 received a similarly stern talking to when my mother entered my room unannounced to find my girlfriend and I messing around. Considering the similar responses from her I guess she chalked it all up to raising kids. I think she finally learned to knock on the door after that as well.

Sure, the ultra common fantasy of being "forced" to wear femme attire as a "punishment" for being caught was big as a teen. Probably would have helped address the anxiety and self-loathing that was felt throughout those years of self-doubt and fear. Still politely entertain that fantasy today (although not from being caught by my mother but as an exercise by my wife) when I want a mental escape for a few minutes. Somehow such a punishment is perceived as some level of acceptance.

GretchenM
08-21-2022, 07:31 AM
I was somewhere around 8 years old when I got caught dressing in my mother's clothes and undergarments as well as her makeup. She asked me why I was doing this? I couldn't think of any diversion so I told her the truth. "I don't want to be a boy anymore; I want to be a girl." This is in 1952 or 53. Boys are boys and girls and girls and never the twain shall meet. She told me I am a boy and I will always be a boy and I can't be a girl.

I was devastated. I had just been stripped of my dream as well as my identity. A vast emptiness came over me, but the desire to be a girl returned - it always does. It was like Patience described. I dove into the closet for 60 years and tried to get rid of the girl in me. Never worked. Ten years ago I surrendered to her and came out - the war was over. The last ten years has been some of the happiest years of my life because, in a rather mild sense, I am a working blend of boy and girl. The dressing is just an expression of what is inside and that dressing is not necessary - she is always present no matter what I am wearing. I guess my mom, bless her soul, was wrong. I am and always have been under that blanket term of transgender. It is who I am and there is no getting rid of it.

1Ladyjade
08-21-2022, 07:45 AM
When I started dressing I had from time getting home from school till 6 pm when parents got home from work. I would put on my moms stuff. I was never cought red handed but one day my parents asked me if I ever let my friends go into her closet. To which I said no way. Looking back I think they knew and broached it that way to make it easier to say they knew I was doing it.

Angela Marie
08-21-2022, 07:52 AM
I started wearing my mothers tights (now called leggings) when I was 11 or 12. For a few days she let me wear them; then told me to take them off. This was in the 1960's so I can't blame her. Societal attitudes back then were neanderthal at best. My mother was very open minded. She said she always wanted a girl. I really think if she were alive today she would not have an issue with my being transgender.

Katherine L.
08-21-2022, 04:13 PM
My mother caught me when I was 11 or 12 wearing one of her bras I found in the laundry hamper. I was hugely embarrassed at the time, but she didn’t make a big deal out of it. I suspect she knew it wasn’t the first time I wore one of her bras and probably wouldn’t be the last.

GracieRose
08-21-2022, 04:34 PM
I suspect that she knew that her stuff had been messed with. However, with 4 siblings in the house (2 girls and 2 other boys) she may not have know who it was. The subject never came up. I suspect that she would not have said anything, but prayed for me to out grow it.

Larissa Cassandra
08-21-2022, 09:24 PM
This is an interesting question. My mother was a girly girl who had a macho husband and two sons. I was the youngest, and (tho she never told me) I'm sure she would have wanted a girl. She and my father separated when I was 10 and divorced a few years later, and my brother and I lived with my father. So, no sisters or mother to "borrow" from, so while I have ancient memories of liking girly things, there was no way I could act on those thoughts. But my mother being the way she was (and for all I know she dressed me in girls clothes when I was very young - one reason I like it now?), I think she would have been fine with my crossdressing. Too bad she's no longer with us, so I'll never know. But I'm pretty sure I would have come out to her by now.

RachelB.
08-22-2022, 03:36 PM
My mother caught me more than once. Punishment ranged from a beating to spending two weeks locked in a psych ward. Once she made me wear a dress in front of her friends as punishment. I remember how mad she got when one of them told her it looked better on me than on my sister.

Larissa Cassandra
08-22-2022, 03:56 PM
OMG Rachel, I'm so sorry you had to go through that barbaric treatment just for being yourself. The remark from your mother's friend must have been reassuring to you at the time that there were some people out there who understood you and were supportive - unless she was joking, which would have made the situation worse. I'm glad you've been on the forum (much longer than I have!) and know you're far from being alone and there's a whole world of support for you.

Hugs,
Larissa

krissy
08-22-2022, 04:36 PM
My mom would let me wear my sister's panties when I had no underwater guess what I ran out alot lol.but my stepdad made me dress up in my sister's clothes I had to put on my sister's pink pantyslip her cotton bra and her party dress it was so nice the dress.i even wore her pink socks and black shoes.i had to stay on the porch all. Day while all the kids saw me and made fun.but ilovef it I was dressed.

kateydoe
09-24-2022, 01:01 PM
I know my mom knew, she just didn?t say anything. My mom was old school I kinda wish she would have said something. I think I would have been happy after the initial bumpy road. I?m pretty sure I would have turned out a lot different and not where I am now (hiding my CD).

KimberlyJean
09-24-2022, 02:04 PM
I didn't put two and two together until after my mother passed away. She made a comment to my wife that when my wife told me about it all the pieces clicked into place. She knew the entire time and staged clothes for me while I thought I was being sneaky. There was a pair of blue satin panties in her drawer that didn't match any others and in hindsight they wouldn't have fit her. There were always dresses and things she stored in my closet. There was an Indian girl out fit for a while, I would love to ask her about that. She knew but nothing was ever said.

OrdinaryAverageGuy
09-24-2022, 02:50 PM
My mom thinks a guy wearing women's clothes is disgusting, revolting, sinful, whatever word you can think of that's worse. So it would not have been good.

_jenni_
09-24-2022, 10:16 PM
Been caught more than once and had all the talking too?s. Angry. Crying. Livid. Calm. Silent. Eventually I figured honesty is the best policy. And when asked why I said I like it better. All the clothes and the little bows on the underwear too. And that just make the cycle repeat itself.

abby054
09-25-2022, 12:09 AM
She would have been proud of her handiwork.

My Mum dressed me every day until I started school. She did so with all of her ten children. Many mothers in the late 1950s where I lived considered having a little girl as a reason to adorn her with every frill that they could find. My three sisters suffered through that. One of my earliest memories is of meeting a friend and his twin sister at church when we were are five. She was gorgeously arrayed. I was jealous. As a little guy, I wore a sports jacket and bow tie every Sunday from before I could crawl through age twelve.

I started asking about dressing as a girl at age five. My Mum told me each time that I was a boy and she would dress me as such. But she would consider it a challenge to make our Halloween costumes, whatever we asked. She was good at it, too. At age nine, I asked to be a girl for Halloween. She did not even hesitate. Dressing a girl was easy. She already dressed three daughters every day. I was shortly attired in a broomstick skirt and an off the shoulder top. She found a wig and I was a girl for Halloween. All day long at school and for trick or treating that evening.

I dressed in my eldest sister?s clothes from time to time. We were the same size all through childhood and we still are. My dressing in her clothes, I kept hidden. I would return the clothes to their exact place, neatly folded or hung. No one ever said a word about it.

lynn.crossdresser
09-25-2022, 01:58 AM
If My Mother had Caught me as a boy Crossdressing I think she would have ?

Saved a fortune as I had 3 older sisters, that said I didn't start femming up until I was 18 years old.

JennyMay
09-25-2022, 04:57 AM
Nothing was ever said but when I Got married my father said they had been worried I might be homosexual.

MarinaTwelve200
09-25-2022, 07:15 AM
Its sad, back then ---Back then Homosexuality was considered the "same thing" as Transsexualism AND Crossdressing. In the eyes of MOST people anyway. Homosexuals were men who wanted to be women (or, mentally, already were) and Crossdressing was how they expressed it. No wonder so many parents were disproportionally "upset" over CD and so many of us kids fearful and confused. Fortunately, I was a more scientific-minded, BOOKISH kid and managed to look up what was going on with me.---And cut a lot of my potential anxiety in the bud, by understanding that I was a CD and nothing else.---- But my own studies didn't help anybody ELSE clarify issues, so I remained very discreet about my hobby.

CarlaWestin
09-25-2022, 08:15 AM
Ah, yes. The CAUGHT thread. I so wish it had been:

When my parents returned from the opera, there I was, still tied to a chair and dressed like a sissy by my sisters.

As far as I know, they never went to the opera so, this is the only time I can recall.

Being very stealth with my secret activity, I would return mom's bra and arrange it perfectly, exactly as I had found it,
even after having chosen one from the middle feeling that the top one being askew would be noticed.

So clever. At least, so I thought until one day she sternly announced, "Stay out of my underwear drawer!"
The puzzlement to this day is that she then turned to my father and said, "That goes for you, too!"

:straightface:

Hmmm?

Shiny
09-25-2022, 08:46 AM
Never caught--really. But possibly suspected. In my later youth years the folks just went into "problem doesn't exist" or "I want nothing to do with that and it's just a phase and it will pass" kind of a deal. In reality I might have got the belt from dad and pretty sure mom would have insisted I dress to "get it out of my system." Hard to say and glad none of that never came to pass.

Crissy 107
09-25-2022, 09:43 PM
I was just plain lucky that I was not caught. I can remember being very nervous about trying you name it, everything. I did manage to put everything back but looking back on it now it is hard to believe I did such a good job of doing so.
Those were some fun days!

Robin777
09-26-2022, 08:50 PM
I was the last child in the house and I think my mother knew I was getting into her clothing , but she never did say anything. She had to notice that her things were messed with. But it goes back to what I was always told when I was growing up that when I was born they wanted a daughter. So in a roundabout way they got one.

wendylovescd
09-26-2022, 09:30 PM
I was caught by my grandmother once wearing her shoes and pantyhose. She said it was fine as I was sitting with her. She?d had a stroke and needed constant monitoring. I was 13-14 and I suppose she liked me sitting with her so I volunteered more and she allowed me to wear the shoes and hosiery. This went on for a few months until she had another series of strokes and could no longer fully function and needed professional monitoring.

The scare came when my ?manly? man uncle found the shoes and pantyhose stashed in a place my grandmother would have never had them.

He started asking questions and she seemed to try her best to say they were now mine. I was mortified and could understand what was happening. In hindsight, I think she was trying to give them to me and didn?t get the situation.

Fortunately, I had a younger gay brother who probably took the rap without any fanfare.

My mother later found her pantyhose stuffed under my mattress during a Sunday cleaning and started asking questions and I think my brother unwittingly took the rap for that a well.

- - - Updated - - -

Meant to add that my mom would have KILLED me as I was the ?not-gay? son if she had caught me.

Tammy Lynn Tx
09-26-2022, 10:55 PM
Got "caught" when I was 12, but she definitely knew Older sister had wanted a little sister. Her comment to Sis was never let your brothers know. When Mom caught me in her clothes she was "mad" then told me to make sure my brothers never caught me. { Very bigoted family)
Later some of Sis' old clothes showed up in my clothes after my older brother joined the military.
She did show me some make up tips, mainly how to get ALL the lipstick off. Later in life Mom blamed herself because she wanted another daughter so badly after Sis passed away. I had a lot of trouble convincing her that it wasn't her fault, I was just "that way".

mbmeen12
09-27-2022, 02:08 AM
I was caught in my mother's dresser. If I recall correctly I ended up at a therapist. There was a lot other happenings also in the Irish big family household. At the moment I don't remember much of the counseling session. It had the makings of don't ask don't tell....

Larissa Cassandra
09-28-2022, 12:37 AM
Its sad, back then ---Back then Homosexuality was considered the "same thing" as Transsexualism AND Crossdressing. In the eyes of MOST people anyway.

Unfortunately I think most people still do believe this. Except maybe the younger generations, so there's hope for the future. But I'll be long gone.....

RetroChrissyCD
09-28-2022, 12:49 AM
My mom called me a 'pansy'.

Still hurts a bit. A f*&^%king pansy!!

I wear it as a badge now, a effing pansy. Deal with it.

Christina89
10-08-2022, 04:30 AM
My mother never caught me dressing. But she did find some stashes multiple times. The first time she found my stash she asked me about it and I denied it(stupid me), she also told my father about it and he had a talking with me about it. The next time she found my stash I didn't notice it for a bit, and then one night I went to wear it and noticed it was gone, most of the stash was old things of hers, but she didn't say anything. The last time she found my stash I confronted her about it since majority of it was my stuff that I bought she questioned me about it again. I finally told her I did wear them and it stopped. After a while we didn't talk about it again, until one day we were at my grandfather's and she talked about how she wanted me to be a girl before I was born(her and my father never knew my sex till I was born) and I tried to use that as an opening later on to get her to accept my dressing. I waited till we were home and I confronted her about it. I told her I liked to wear women's clothing and that I wanted to be more open about it around the house. It didn't go well. She was mad and told me not to do it around her. I remember some nights I would go downstairs and she would ask me what I was wearing and I told her just my boxers and shorts. I did at times wear panties under my boxers when walking around the house and then I just did panties and shorts. There is times when I wish I was caught wearing them just to see if she would be more accepting or less accepting

CynthiaD
10-08-2022, 02:18 PM
My mother caught me with one of her slips (I wasn't wearing it). She yelled at me "What are you doing with my slip?" I made up some silly lie, and nothing more was said. But in retrospect, I believe that both my parents knew, but were too embarrassed to say anything about it.

Anyway, one of the first items of female clothing I bought for myself was a full slip. Every time I put it on, I would think to myself "No, mother. Not your slip. My slip."

ColleenCD
10-08-2022, 11:40 PM
I wish I could answer this in the Would Have category. Mom came into my room Sunday morning and found me asleep in her hose. (Think frantic Mary Cooper from Young Sheldon) of course she needed them for church and I put a run in them. I had to go to the store and buy her a new pair. She essentially lost her mind on me, which was fair, I lost my trust with her. She snooped and found a stash from time to time, sent me to a psychologist, turns out I was not gay (shocker) just a CDer. Through this I did learn independence, and there is no I in team…but there is a Me.

Okay, I’m better now.

Colleen

Monique65
10-10-2022, 07:38 AM
I’m certain my mother knew, but she never said anything. The closest I came to being caught was when I was in my sister’s room trying on her hose and heels. I heard my mother coming up the stairs and in a panic I clomped across the hall to my room, losing a heel in the process. I managed to get one of the stockings off and when she entered my room, I was sitting on my bed with the still stockinged leg tucked under it. She gave me a quizzical look but didn’t say anything. I’m sure she saw the wayward heel and wondered.

Judy-Somthing
10-10-2022, 02:37 PM
My mother caught me fully dressed up in the attic spare room where she kept all her and my sisters unused clothes

She said she didn't mind me putting on the clothes but, to make sure to put everything back when I was done.

SometimesNatalie
10-10-2022, 03:25 PM
When I was doing it in my teens, I assumed the absolute worst: my parents would have just killed me if they caught me, lol.

Realistically, I have no idea. She would have been angry about me rooting around in her closet but standard procedure in our house was that she would punt to my father as far as consequences. No idea what he'd have done once he got home and she briefed him about it.

Fast forward 20 years and I've told her about my dressing. Her reaction was sort of neutral, really. Showed no interest in hearing more about it but also said she's not upset about it. "You do you" is basically what I took away from the conversation.

Sallee
10-11-2022, 09:13 AM
I was caught several times Ended up seeing a shrink and I was like a clam and didn't talk or say anything of use to the Dr. I regret that now, not that it would have helped or would I have stopped, now would enjoy it and aid in the dressing. She use to give me flower shirts back in the late 60's early seventies and give my live in girl friend skirts that she would never wear but I did. I now regret it a bit not coming out to her.

Karmen
10-11-2022, 01:19 PM
My mother never officially caught me, but I'm sure she knew, because she was pretty nosy woman and would go through my stuff when I was not at home (at least i think so, because some things sometimes were moved and I know I didn't move them). She was probably looking for cigarettes, because she thought I was smoking.
There was also one incident when I was 15 y/o and I was really astonished that she didn't notice I was wearing black pantyhose and her heels while sitting at the table in my room, doing homework. She came home early and I didn't hear her because of the music in my room. When she opened the door, she had direct view under my table. She would have to notice my legs tucked under the chair and her pink high heel sandals on my feet, where I tried to hide them in the moment of panics. She talked to me at least 5 minutes about school and left the room after that, not mentioning what I was wearing. A few months later, after some bad grades in school, the same heels some day mysteriously vanished from my room. They were well hidden in the back of my closet in a box. What happened to them, is a mystery. I never saw them after that, not even in her shoe closet. She probably threw them away, because I wore them a lot and they were pretty used up by than. My lipstick also mysteriously vanished on some other occasion, but she never found or take away my pantyhose I was keeping in my socks drawer or mini skirt I bought myself and kept hidden under some other clothes.
On some other occasion, I painted my toenails red previous day and would have to clean that of before morning, but fell a sleep in front of TV while watching it from my bed. I was woken up by my mother the following morning and still half a sleep, automatically get out of the bed to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast, so I pulled my legs from under the blanket in front of her. It was only a moment, before feet were hidden in my slippers, but how hard is to spot bright red toenails? Well, she "didn't".
It was also a moment when I saw her coming home the last moment and I was still in the hallway, running towards my room, when she already opened the front door and had clear view down the hallway. I was wearing one of her dresses. It shouldn't be hard to notice fluttering flower pattern dress on a boy who normally wears clothes that fit perfectly while he is running towards his room, not even greeting her, what was also unusually.

karenph
10-14-2022, 11:41 PM
In the 70's the Pittsburgh Steeler's were playing the Denver Broncos in the playoffs. My Mother asked me if I wanted to wear pantyhose to the game. Being scared I said no, but really wanted to say yes. And in fact I did wear pantyhose to the playoff game. I just did not have the courage to admit who I was.

BustyOlivia
10-16-2022, 05:29 AM
I got caught sort of one time, she came out to the smell of me smoking in the house and I was 90 percent dressed with fake breasts and all and I was able to duck under the desk and remove the forms. Part of me wished I would have shared it in hopes of having accepted me as Olivia

Karmen
10-16-2022, 07:05 AM
Yes, sometimes I wish I was caught long time ago and would start living openly as a crossdresser when the truth would came out. Life would be different for sure. On my own I just can't make myself to come out of the closet.

JennniferMcC
10-17-2022, 07:30 PM
Been OK with it.