PDA

View Full Version : My monthly pedicure

Jodi
04-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Just had my monthly pedicure done this evening. Jackie always takes her time and we get time to chat. We discussed fashion, makeup and just things femme in general. I had been wearing red (OPI, I'm not really a waitress). Jackie insisted that a change was in order now that spring is here. So I went back to my pink for spring (OPI, to errous in human). I was her last appointment of the day. We walked out together to our cars--me in my sandals with the pink toes. It's always so enjoyable and relaxing, and Jackie enjoys having me as a client.

Jodi

Joanie B
04-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Just had my monthly pedicure done this evening. . I had been wearing red (OPI, I'm not really a waitress). Jackie insisted that a change was in order now that spring is here. So I went back to my pink for spring (OPI, to errous in human).

Jodi

Jodi,
OMG, that is my favorite color, "I'm really not a waitress"....LOL

I too have a very accepting and wonderfull manicurist GG who has done both my finger nails and toe nails, in various shades. Lately I have tried "American' style, which is kind of a toned down version of "French" nails, and left it on all week instead of taking it off on Sunday night as I used to...

NO one at work said anything, but one of my neices noticed the pink and asked me about it...."Isn't that French style?" I replied, no, Its American...."....Nothing more was said..

Not sure but I think I was busted...oh well.....

Anyway, I am trying to find creative ways to a little feminine, but am not "out" full time...

Hugs,
Joanie