PDA

View Full Version : Evening regime?

Jenn A116
08-26-2022, 08:48 AM
Wondering if anybody has adopted an "evening regime"? Most GG's I know make it a point every night to cleanse and moisturize their face before going to bed. I've started to do so as well, even though I don't wear makeup as a matter of routine. But I do get regular facials and the tech's have commented that the skin on my face is in good condition. I attribute that to either flattery or reinforcement that the nightly moisturizer works.

tifftg
08-26-2022, 09:06 AM
I don't but certainly think I should, combination of lack of discipline and just being very tired at the end of the day. Good suggestion, thanks.

Cheryl T
08-26-2022, 09:23 AM
I think you meant regimen.
Mine is to moisturize my face and then also my legs and arms to keep everything smooth. I use Oil of Olay on my face and have for a number of years. For my legs and arms I use either Gold Bond or Jurgens. I don't go for any expensive creams.

April Rose
08-26-2022, 09:52 AM
Most nights I wash my face with Dove soap, and twice a week, on the advice of my electrologist, I exfoliate. I use Cetaphil for moisturiser on my face.

Natalie5004
08-26-2022, 10:01 AM
My wife purchased a product to apply and leave on the face overnight and a part 2 product that has a scrubbing quality for the next morning to remove it. She was told by her dermatologist that is was not a correct treatment for her.

I am now the proud recipient of $200 facial regiment for use 2 to 3 x a week. My face feels fantastic.

Karren H
08-26-2022, 12:33 PM
I do have one but it is more breast growth related, the area I feel needs the most work right now! lol But I do moisturize every single night and spend at least an hour per night, sometimes more.

docrobbysherry
08-26-2022, 02:49 PM
Not for me!:sad:

#1. My skin was ruined at age 19 by the beach sun.
#2. I'm 79. So my good skin days r gone.
#3. I'm too lazy to add a regime to my evening schedule.

Aka_Donna
08-26-2022, 04:49 PM
Simple,
wash face
brush teeth
if mascara, remove

All the other doesn't matter. No cream, ointment, special routine would change anything on this old face. Your results may vary.

NancySue
08-26-2022, 07:42 PM
Similar to SirDonna, it?s automatic, remove any makeup, wash face, apply night cream, brush teeth and gargle with mouthwash. I?m not too sure if it improves my skin, but it?s a routine I?ve done for years. I also lotion my legs and arms.

Tracy Irving
08-26-2022, 07:50 PM
Put on a bra, forms, nightgown and wash it down with an adult beverage.

Heather76
08-26-2022, 09:07 PM
See Sherry's response above. Change 79 to 77 and that is my response, too.

Jillian Faith
08-27-2022, 06:18 AM
I shower every night with 1 of the Olay body washes and wash my face with Kate Somervile Exfolikate. Between my shower and bed time I use a pore cleaning mask once a week. Prior to bed I moisturize with Olay moisturizer and apply an eye cream, currently I'm using a Sisley Paris eye cream.

Jillcder
08-27-2022, 07:23 AM
Evening routine is shower and a light moisturizer on my legs I need to add an evening face cream my morning routine includes a lavender scented body lotion and Ponds face cream this definitely sets a feminine tone to start my day.

CDMargret
08-27-2022, 07:23 AM
Oh yes. For years I have moisturized my face and then also my legs and arms. Scrub and shave closely. I am 52 yet said to look way younger. Take your vitamins.

alwayshave
08-27-2022, 07:42 AM
I moisturize every day, however I do it in the morning.