PDA

View Full Version : here's a question

bredalee25
04-10-2006, 09:00 PM
How many of you did actually start off by trying to create the perfect woman and just fell head over heels for how being dressed made you feel?

Jennaie
04-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Actually, probably nobody, thats my guess.

I started off because I wanted to see what it felt like. I wanted to feel like a girl. I pulled up the panties and never in my life had I ever felt anything so nice. I felt very fem and I loved the feelings that were going through my mind. That was some 40 odd years ago when I was between the ages of 5 and 10. My memory recalls with little accuracy. I do remember wanting to be a girl when I was 4.

AmyCarter
04-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Whoever did start out that way must have started after age 20 I suppose. When you're a child you go just with what you like since the ability of achieving perfection is next to impossible since you can't go out on your own to get anything you may need.

Lilith Moon
04-11-2006, 06:41 AM
... never in my life had I ever felt anything so nice. I felt very fem and I loved the feelings that were going through my mind. That was some 40 odd years ago when I was between the ages of 5 and 10. My memory recalls with little accuracy. I do remember wanting to be a girl when I was 4.

That's my story as well. It felt soooo good to me at an age when I was far too young to know about sex or what society expected of me. Having no sisters (that I knew about) I didn't do the panties thing, though. For me it was bedsheets improvised into dresses and skirts.

Toni Shelton
04-11-2006, 07:09 AM
I didn't start off by trying to create the perfect woman. I didn't think about wanting to be a girl. I thought I was a girl. I would do girl things and get spanked for it. I didn't know I was a boy, I thought everyone stood up to pee, I wanted to be in dresses like the other girls. I thought I wore boys clothes because there wasn't any girls to get hand me downs from. I always wondered why I couldn't dress as I felt, and be like the other girls. I don't try to be a beautiful woman, I try to do the best with what I have inside

allisonrn06
04-11-2006, 07:17 AM
I started off with just nylons at about age 14. A couple of years later I began adding my sisters heels to the mix. I didn't get into the rest until I was out of the army at about age 21, although I wanted to add wearing dresses,bras,and panties, makeup etc. before I got out. It was in the army that I first read about other crossdressers,and realized that I wasn't the only one out there.

Marla
04-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Wearing feminine things just always felt natural to me. In 50 years Ive learned how to apply make up and just as well as a real woman and know exactly what clothes to wear to mke myself feel feminine. I dont think its a choice its just the way I am.

Amelie
04-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Whoever did start out that way must have started after age 20 I suppose. When you're a child you go just with what you like since the ability of achieving perfection is next to impossible since you can't go out on your own to get anything you may need.

Very interesting question, Bredalee. As Amy says in her post, I did start in my late teens. And I did start off trying to a woman, I don't know about "Perfect" woman, but I did try to become a woman with what I had available. And like you said Bredalee, I feel in love with what I had become and there was no turning back. I stayed a woman from then until now, never wanting to return as a man.

sky0629
04-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Well for me i started about 25 yrs ago with a pair of panties and hose and never looked back.

sara_also
04-11-2006, 05:32 PM
I had never given it a thought untill one evening my X wife said she wanted a pair of boxer shorts because she had heard they were comfortable.
Now I have always liked my ladies in soft and sexy clothes, so I was being quite snide and said only if I get some panties.
Well lo and behold the next day, while shopping at walmart she starts looking in the mens section for some mens boxers. She finds some she likes and I say are you sure. She said yes, she wanted to buy them. As we continued browsing the store she picked up a pair of panties for me and asked if these would be ok. I was quite shocked that she even remembered what I had said.
Since I had never worn anything fem untill then, I said I guess.
Well she wore her boxers and tried on the panties only to find out that I really enjoyed how they felt. I wore them only a couple of times more in about 4 years, and forgot about them.
Then came the divorce. My head in a whirl, My life gone, I started to thinking
how nice the panties felt, and I became interested in that feeling again. I found a wonderful wife who helped me every step of the way. I told her that I was interested in womens clothing when we were dating, because I had nothing to lose at the time.
I am a late bloomer, however I really enjoy where I am right now at 61 yrs. old. Wouldn't change a thing.
Sara
Today I feel I am a full fledged cd. Not tg, not ts.

Ranee Daze
04-11-2006, 05:41 PM
I am starting to realise the love of my life.......Ranee. She dresses the way I like her to, always has the perfect perfume, laughas at all of my jokes and knows exactly where to touch me!

bredalee25
04-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Some interesting replies I'll keep watching for more answers. I too have always felt female and can remember when I was seven trying to talk my cousin into letting me wear her halter top. Then she finally took it off and handed it to me and i quickly put it on and was hooked

Jennifer47
04-11-2006, 06:05 PM
I'm the opposite. I just love how it feels. Now I'm going for the perfect look.

Joy Carter
04-11-2006, 06:19 PM
I was sent to my grandparents to live at about three or four I tried on her house dress and that kinda started me off. I dressed off and on untill thirteen and didn't start again untill about twentyone have not stopped since. Kinda always felt I was female but somehow things got turned around body wise.