PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps I'm doing something right

GracieRose
09-01-2022, 04:44 PM
I ran out to do the grocery shopping today en-femme. On the way to the grocery I stopped at Kohls to look through the clearance racks. Of course I had to pick up a pair of jeans and a few t-shirts. I tried on a dress, but it wasn't me, so it went back on the rack. As I was checking out, the SA and I got to talking about how she was the only cashier on duty at the time and I asked her where the others that were with her when I entered the store had gone. She told me that the others had all gone to lunch leaving her alone to handle the checkout. Then in a low voice, she confides that when they told her they were leaving, she told them that she had to use the ladies room before they her there alone. I don't think that she would have shared that information if she had any suspicion that I wasn't a GG, and she must have felt fairly comfortable conversing with me. I walked out of the store feeling accepted by the sisterhood.

kimdl93
09-01-2022, 05:49 PM
One never knows what another person is thinking, unless of course, they tell you. Some people just lack a filter. But in this case, I think the clerk was simply comfortable with you, no matter how she perceived you. I would call that a win!

alwayshave
09-01-2022, 06:15 PM
Gracie, You certainly must have put the cashier at ease. Good for you.

Fiona_44
09-02-2022, 03:28 PM
Feels good when that happens doesn't it Gracie.

Stephanie47
09-02-2022, 03:58 PM
I think she felt comfortable telling you as that is not a detail a woman would usually tell a man. Even if she suspected you were not a cis female, she knew you would understand her plight.