PDA

View Full Version : Never mind about "my husband wears my clothes".....

Rachel Morley
04-10-2006, 11:44 PM
.......does your SO ever wear your fem clothes? :)

Me in my skirt
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/5936/angelsitting3501wr.jpg

Marla in my skirt (and that's my top!)
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9715/marla43bi.jpg

I think you'll all agree, she looks better in it than me :happy:

jillinla
04-10-2006, 11:51 PM
You seem to have a remarkeable relationship

Thank you for sharing,

robinLynn
very tasteuffy composed its awesome

Summer
My SO and I share our wardrobes. I must admit she looks much better than I do in both our wardrobes. And so does yours!
To quote a famous comic. "You LOOK Marvolouuuuus
Have fun
Summer:happy:

Wendi {LI NY}
04-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Well she does look good in that skirt and top ,but so do you too..
My s.o. borrows all my things and i borrow her jewerly from her ..WHy?
She has the real stuff .[lol] Wendi:D

Jennaie
04-11-2006, 12:28 AM
hmmmm.. it's not a fair comparison, I did not see the pic of you on the bed.
But I have to admit, she looks very beautiful in your skirt.

Now, would you mind getting a couple baby dolls and maybe a french maid outfit so we can be sure?

Oh, and we need to see the heels on her as well.;)

Angela Burke
04-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Be warned!
I had a girlfriend who used to "borrow" stuff from me (usually skirts) which in a remarkably short period of time became hers.
All she had to do was flash the eyes and come out with, "You don't mind do you? You've got such good taste."
Did not stand a chance.
And I admit I got a kick out of other girls admiring her skirt and both of us knowing it was mine.

osteph
04-11-2006, 01:13 AM
I just think that you are both beautiful !

I would also like to echo jillina's comments

osteph

Zelda Noe
04-11-2006, 03:53 AM
Hi Angel :wave2:

You BOTH look great...but I think...she wins. Because...she doesn't need hip shapers...don't ya just envy those curves...

Thanks for sharing these two neat photos.

Dandy :happy: ;)

RachelDenise
04-11-2006, 04:46 AM
Excellent photos. You both look great. There is no winner or loser!

DanaJ
04-11-2006, 04:49 AM
Now, would you mind getting a couple baby dolls and maybe a french maid outfit so we can be sure?

Oh, and we need to see the heels on her as well.;)Uh -oh - NOW you've done it! :D Angel, do you dare post those pix again? LOL

Still, you BOTH look great - and of course I am incredibly jealous :)

Eugenie
04-11-2006, 05:56 AM
You both look great. Quite sincerely on your picture I can only see two women wearing a nice skirt. Had you not mentionned that one of the two pictures was a x-dressed person, I would not have been able to tell.

I think it is really great that your wife and you share clothes, at least some...

That's a "NO NO" with my wife... Too bad, we have the same size for the top. The other day I was tempted to propose that she wear one of the nice tops I recently bought but I didn't as I was fearing her reactions. I know, she's reacted very badly every time I tried... Even when I buy clothes for her I have to be say very strongly that these are strictly for her...

Again, congratumations for your great look, both of you.

Love from France.

Eugenie

Raychel
04-11-2006, 06:13 AM
You both look great, But I must say that Marla has the upper hand at looking Ladylike. And she does make a very fine looking woman at that.

As far as my wife and I sharing clothes, That isn't going to happen anytime soon. I wear a 14/16 and she wears a 6/8 so there is no way I will fit in her clothes and mine would fall right off of her. We do have a few matching outfits that she doesn't know about. Like the outfit in my avatar. She also has a matching one is her size. Again looks way better on her. But she has that same bonus that Marla has. She is a GG:D

TGMarla
04-11-2006, 06:49 AM
I think you'll all agree, she looks better in it than me :happy:Yup. Hard to argue there!

CharlaineCadence
04-11-2006, 07:17 AM
You both look wounderfu; and beautiful I wouldn't say she looks better because the poses are different. but you both look great

allisonrn06
04-11-2006, 07:27 AM
My wife doesn't wear any of my fem clothes,but she does claim my male shirts from time to time. Your wife does look better in that skirt than you,
but look pretty darn cute too:cheeky:

christine55
04-11-2006, 10:48 AM
Marla does look better in it than you, But you don't look half bad either.
Very femme.
Hugs, Christine

sharifemme
04-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Mine used my lipstick for our son's wedding, does that count? She normally does not use makeup.

Also, we were at our summer camp last summer and she decided she wanted to wash the dog in the canal but forgot her swimsuit. Naturally, Shari had one she could borrow. She looked much better in it than I do!

Sharifemme

Ellie
04-11-2006, 01:20 PM
You two look great!

My SO is a bit larger then me so most of the time we don't share clothes. She as purchased a few items that have ended up too small for her and so they became mine.

She does pick out things for me which is an big help as I am fashion illiterate without her.

We did just get a set of matching pink-n-blue tops recently, 3X for her and 2X for me... together we are 5X the fun! hehehehe.

Danielle
04-11-2006, 02:43 PM
You both look great and it's my dream to have someone who's so open minded like you both are ...I wish you two all the best and Hurray for GG:^5:

Kathycd
04-11-2006, 02:50 PM
All I can say is, "GRRRRRRR," meaning I am sooooo envious. <smile>

kathy

Bev06 GG
04-11-2006, 02:50 PM
Hi Angel,
Yes I wear my partners stuff all the time. Infact I reckon one of the benefits of having a TG partner is that your wardrobe grows beyond belief. When I think about it, so does my makeup, my jewellery, my deoderant, my stockings, my perfume my.... well you get the picture dont you. The only thing is it works the other way round too, I bought a lovely black chiffon skirt the other day, and guess what! Im not posting you a picture of her in it because she looks better than me . Got much nicer legs, and bum, and looks totally scrummy in it. But am I jealous? BITCH (Only kidding)
Love BEVxxxxx

Bev06 GG
04-11-2006, 02:51 PM
hmmmm.. it's not a fair comparison, I did not see the pic of you on the bed.
But I have to admit, she looks very beautiful in your skirt.

Tee hee, I like your style Jennaie you cheeky thing u.
BEVxxx

Di
04-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Great pics you two! As far as Sherlynn and I, she has worn my gypsy skirt...and Yes she looks better in it than me....I,ve worn one of her wigs and will be this weekend at the club.........we share perfume,,,,wear the same kind now...and we have matching tops.....bringing it in a few days babe... sooo much fun love it!!!!

Foxy Lady
04-11-2006, 03:11 PM
My wife and I share anything that fits.

HaleyPink2000
04-11-2006, 04:33 PM
My Wife wears my clothes and I don't wear Hers ever. Not till She throws them in my dresser cause She don't want them anymore. But that seldom happens. Like yesterday I watched Her undress after work, Wow She had my new Half slip on under Her skirt. You all would have been so proud of me. I did not say a word about it. Just suckttt it in, said nothing. I actually did drive to sears by myself and bought that two weeks ago for my TriEss meeting this month. No wonder I could not find it.

Hmmm? also She wears all my jewlery. I don't wear Hers.

Oh wello, LOL time to go buy another half Slip. LOLOL

Oh and Angel, She looks better in the Skirt. LOOL:) But Angel it lookes nice on you also. But She wins lolololol:)

ronna
04-11-2006, 04:52 PM
That is an interesting idea, Angel. You both look cute in that lovely skirt.
It's nice if you wear the same size, nicer if you're willing to share.
That sounds like a good idea for a new thread, you in her clothes.

I can wear my wife's dresses but she doesn't know it. At least I don't think she knows it. I found one of hers in my closet and tried it on, and when I came home from work she was wearing one of my shirts.

I wonder if she was setting me up here. No matter, I doubt she had as much fun with my shirt.

nikisbest
04-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Hi Angel,
Yes I wear my partners stuff all the time. Infact I reckon one of the benefits of having a TG partner is that your wardrobe grows beyond belief. When I think about it, so does my makeup, my jewellery, my deoderant, my stockings, my perfume my.... well you get the picture dont you. The only thing is it works the other way round too, I bought a lovely black chiffon skirt the other day, and guess what! Im not posting you a picture of her in it because she looks better than me . Got much nicer legs, and bum, and looks totally scrummy in it. But am I jealous? BITCH (Only kidding)
Love BEVxxxxx
Bev,
I love reading your post, you are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well we dont share anything, I AM definitely bigger than she is.

Joy Carter
04-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Looks, brains and likes CD'ers Marla you have any sisters at home ?

Diannna
04-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Angel, you and you s/o both look great. My g/f and I share anything and everything. Only problem is she's a size 7/8 and I'm a size 16 or so. Ok, 16 in skirts and slacks 20 in dresses and blouses. It must be the male shoulder thing. Although we do share jewerly and some cosmetics, some half slips and panties. Actually if the truth be known, she uses or borrows more of my stuff then I do of her's. She likes to wear my jammy's sometimes.

Bev06 GG
04-12-2006, 01:13 AM
Bev,
I love reading your post, you are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well we dont share anything, I AM definitely bigger than she is.
Thats nice of you to say so Niki,
Just so long as people do take it tongue in cheek and dont think Im being flippant. I think its very important to beable to laugh at yourself and not take life too seriously. Afterall theres enough to get upset about as it is. I'd hate to think tho that my friends on here thought I was taking the mickey out of em because if anything Im laughting at myself and looking at the lighter side of things.
Take care
BEVxxx

Rachel Morley
04-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks everyone who posted. It would seem I'm not the only one who shares clothes with their SO. It also didn't register that many more would if they were the same size...duh....what was I thinking. :rolleyes:

Now, would you mind getting a couple baby dolls and maybe a french maid outfit so we can be sure? Oh, and we need to see the heels on her as well.;)
Hi Jennaie, Baby dolls now there's an idea :) We're thinking about doing another pic with both of us in it wearing different outfits, then switch clothes and take another pic.....but I don't think they'll be baby dolls. However we did do PJs once:
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19280

Uh -oh - NOW you've done it! :D Angel, do you dare post those pix again? LOL Still, you BOTH look great - and of course I am incredibly jealous
Ah yes, the infamous French maid pix....err...well they are still around (somewhere on this site)

How many fathers do you know share their clothes with their daughters?:happy:
Hi Jeannie, wow!..not many I bet! Lucky daughter and lucky you - glad you're having fun.

Once again thanks to everyone for sharing your thoughts, I enjoyed reading all of them.

Hugs

Melanie R
04-13-2006, 12:43 PM
I love the title of this thread, My Husband Wears My Clothes. Since my wife's book of the same title first came out, it is now "My Wife Wears My Clothes". We share everything in our wardrobe but she frequently wants to wear my clothes.

Melanie

Julie York
04-13-2006, 01:31 PM

Now that would be worth waiting up for.

LOLOLOL

Shelley GG
04-14-2006, 06:57 PM
Hi

We have what is known as 'shareware' in our house.

Items that we buy for 'both' of us to share.

However I would never dream of wearing something which belonged to my Hubby without asking first, likewise I expect the same courtesy in return.

Although prior to finding out, I did notice one or two items of my clothing going missing from the laundry.

Shelley

Shelly Preston
04-14-2006, 07:12 PM
Both of you look great and have such good taste as well

This reminds me of my wife and her best friend
They dissappear to the restroom and return having swopped clothes.

EricaCD
04-14-2006, 07:14 PM
Even if my wife were not on a "don't tell me any more than you have" basis, sharing would be quite out of the question. I am much, much, much bigger than she is. Bummer, too, as she has exquisite taste :( or :) depending on perspective.

Erica

Sarahgurl371
04-14-2006, 07:17 PM
All I see is too beautiful people who happen to have the same skirt. Thanks for the picture Angel. This thread is inspiring, and gives hope.

miss-x
04-14-2006, 09:58 PM
my wife and i borrows each others clothes all the time. when we go out she always comes to me and ask to borrow a bra or stockings and now make up or i ask her to borrow things. we are like sisters useing each others stuff all the time

Tamara Croft
04-14-2006, 10:03 PM
So when are the 'maids outfit' pictures coming Angel??? and I don't mean you wearing it this time :lol: If Marla wears your clothes.... I think it only fair she wear the maids outfit :bs:

Sorry Marla....lol.. you know I luvs ya really :D

Marlena Dahlstrom
04-14-2006, 10:34 PM
So when are the 'maids outfit' pictures coming Angel??? and I don't mean you wearing it this time :lol: If Marla wears your clothes.... I think it only fair she wear the maids outfit :bs:

Hmm....I betcha Angel could do the "stern" expression if she really tried... :evil:

Sorry Marla.... :D

MichelleGray502
04-15-2006, 11:54 PM
hello Angel how are you and marla doing i dont come in to often anymore for certain reasons that i will explain at a later time. anyhow i think you both looked very good no matter what it is very hard to decide if one of you looked better than the other.
Take care and say hello to marla
hopefully we will chat soon

Billijo49504
04-16-2006, 12:07 AM
My wife agreed to wear a skirt for Easter, even if she has to barrow one from me...BJ;)

kymmieLorain
04-16-2006, 12:20 AM
Some times my wife asks, just 2 weeks ago she asked if I had a pair of flats( Which I didn't) the lowest heel I have is 2"

Kymmie

Penny
04-16-2006, 05:20 AM
Great pictures. I have said this before. What's hers is hers when it comes to
work clothes; otherwise we share.

maid phylis
04-16-2006, 07:41 AM
as far as i am concerned you both look great ,and both very lovely. love phylisanne:doll: :yrtw: