PDA

View Full Version : Rather be a hot man or hot girl.

Kitty Sue
04-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Now I have been wondering what would I really rather be. If God said to me "Hey you, yeah you the short guy in the short dress and 6" heels" come here mate I got choice for you."

He goes on to say "Alright you can iether be the man of ya dreams or the lady of your dreams."

Who or what would I be? I wonder if I was the 6' 2" model type, athletic, dude who could date any woman, would I still be a CD? I would like to think I would also be a perfect gentleman who treated women nicely. So girls would say "yes he is not only a hunky rugby player with PHD and winner of the worlds largest lottery he is also a very nice guy."

Now I know when I dress for me part of the fantasy is trying to be my version of the woman I would like to be I or like to have has my SO. Is that being selfish to GGs? I hope not as it is only a fantasy.

I think I would be more likely to choose to be the perfect man than the perfect woman. One of the things that attract me to women is my perception of the power they have over men. I was raised around strong, incredible and very intelligent women. Also most of the men in my family are also big, well to do gentlemen who are just really good guys.

So does this make sense to any of you? If not oh well I'll edit it and re post it.

TGMarla
04-11-2006, 06:54 AM
It may be curiosity speaking, as I already know what it's like to be a man, but I'd choose to be the hot lady. After all, if you're going to be a girl, you might as well be a pretty one! Granted, I was never the quarterback of the football team, but like many here, my interest in the feminine in life has always been there, as has been the curiosity about "being" a woman.

Miriannah
04-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Perfect woman...no second thought on that needed, not by a long shot. ;)

Kieron Andrew
04-11-2006, 08:17 AM
hot dashing Gentleman

jillinla
04-11-2006, 08:19 AM
Hot Grrl!

nothing better in the world

jackie
04-11-2006, 08:23 AM
this girl , oh could I bee rich too?

ChristineRenee
04-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Hot girl definitely...oh wait...part of me already is!:doll::GE:

PennieS
04-11-2006, 08:34 AM
By all means the Hot Girl, why would there be any other choice. Back in my high school days, seems like I was a chick magnet. Jock, popular, outgoing many girls flocked after me. Met wife at 20 and women, still flirted with me all the time. Seems to me I was more interested in what they were wearing then what they were doing. Now as a much more feminate looking person women still gather arround me but now it is because I am more like them and a more of a comfort zone or as a friend who they can trust. I really would enjoy being a women all of the time.

biggirlsarah
04-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Of course there would be only one choice , that is of course female , I already know what it's like to be male and to be quite honest I dont like it all that much , probably because I cannot conform to what society expects of me as a male , so in my mind being female would be better , but why does it have to be a hot babe , whats wrong with being a normal everyday sort of girl .:ukflag:

Daintre
04-11-2006, 09:36 AM
I agree with sarah, I would be a female, but a regular woman, not necessary to be a model or actress. That would be a dream come true

Alyssa75
04-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Most definitely the hot girl.....NO second thoughts. The chance to be able to wear all of the sexy and girly clothes without even having to think twice about it. The chance to shop for womens clothes without having to think up an excuse first. The only catch is that I would definitely be a lesbian because NO WAY AM I ATTRACTED TO MEN!!!!

Alyssa Michelle :doll:

Marla S
04-11-2006, 09:45 AM
As it would have been a lot easier for me to make the way towards a "perfect" gentlemen (except for the money :cheeky: ) than towards a sketch of a girl, I assume I had choosen: woman.

Tiffy
04-11-2006, 09:53 AM
I would have to be one of two women, If I could not be either of them or a damn close copy then i want to be a hot man. And I would still crossdress.

Kisses, April Marie

Jenna1561
04-11-2006, 10:19 AM
The hot woman, without a doubt.

Even if the choice was between a hot man and a plain jane - I'd take the role of the woman.

Jenna

Emily1
04-11-2006, 10:27 AM
I AM a hot girl ... he just pays the bills...:p

susanbee
04-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Hot sexy girl all the way

susan

Ellie
04-11-2006, 10:50 AM
I've been the goofy looking guy for a while now so I'd go for being the HOT girl... but HOT on my terms... I wouldn't want to loose my sexy plus size curves :happy:

Kitty Sue
04-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Interesting responses. Well no real surprises here ladies and gent/s, yes you to Kells.:cheeky: :GD:

xxx KS.:bighug:

HaleyPink2000
04-11-2006, 12:30 PM
I'd rather be the slim Hot Male. Then when I did cross dress I'd be even nicer looking. Or I'd rather be a Cross Dresser that looks like a Hot Female! I don't want to be female BTW. Just look like one all the time. Even when I try not looking Femme I'd like to look that way.

ReginaK
04-11-2006, 01:01 PM
I'd rather be a hot girl. There is more demand for hot girls than hot guys.

Star
04-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Perhaps ...otherwise...hot girl...

Katrina
04-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Hmmmm, let me think......duh! Hot girl every day and twice on Sundays!

Parker0429
04-12-2006, 01:00 AM
Oh, the hot girl definitely. To be able to dress freely would be the dream come true. To shop for clothes and jewelry, and to try different fragrances. To have natural breasts. The breasts would be the ultimate.

Cherry Lynn
04-12-2006, 01:05 AM
Oh, the hot girl definitely. To be able to dress freely would be the dream come true. To shop for clothes and jewelry, and to try different fragrances. To have natural breasts. The breasts would be the ultimate.
I agree with Parker, would especially love the breasts.

Stacy_CD
04-12-2006, 01:12 AM
Why not both :p

Deborah
04-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Seems like CD's are more TG in nature on this forum. ;)

To answer the question-- I would love to have been the girl i was supposed to be at birth. I don't have to look like a super model to appreciate myself.

Sissy_in_pink
04-12-2006, 01:53 AM
For me it would have to a girl, a very pretty slim girl then I could dress as I want without persecution. But then, I would rather start back when I was about 2 years old, so I could have the experience of wearing little girl’s dresses, now I’m not trying to be a pervert or anything. I would like to be very popular with lots of female friends and go to sleep over’s wearing pretty nighties. Also to go to birthday parties wearing a really nice party dress, white tights and buckle shoes. I would be on cloud nine.

Sarah Rabbit
04-12-2006, 04:27 AM
I want to be the Hot Lady. In past threads I have said I just want to be a female me, but what the hell I want to be a glamour. I know it takes a lot of work but It would be well worth it.:D

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

RachelDenise
04-12-2006, 04:49 AM
If I can't add my own conditions, then I'll go with the hot girl (to go please). With conditions, I'd take the hot guy who is rich, understanding and small framed who passes easily and is often mistaken for a woman. Oops, that's already me! NOT.:D

Sophie_A
04-12-2006, 04:53 AM
This is a no brainer for me, definitely want to be a hot girl, preferably blonde as well, and I wouldnt mind being a little dizzy.

stephanie2005
04-12-2006, 04:57 AM
if i had that choice i would chose to be the hot country girl no thought needed

stephanie2005

Joy Carter
04-12-2006, 05:02 AM
An every day house wife that would be just fine.

Adrienne Heels
04-12-2006, 06:42 AM
Definitely a hot girl...wearing plenty of jewelry