PDA

View Full Version : Exposed My Bare Legs To The Locker Room

Karren H
04-11-2006, 06:58 AM
Took the day off yesterday to help the wife around the house. Cut down a tree, moved shrubs, yard work, and changed the snow tires!! Girly work!! And had power skateing class at 9:00 pm. Left home at 8 and got to the rink, into the locker room and sat down on the bench! DAMN!!! I forgot to wear my under armour which I use to hide my shaved bare legs from the guys. So now I'm setting there with 12 macho guys and I have to strip down to my briefs (luckey I didn't have on panties and a sports bra like in actual games LOL)! Thought about running into the restrrom with half my gear and doing quick change and coming back out but not enough time and that would really draw attention. So I started removeing my gear from my bag and jumped into the BS session that was going on, aka: I'm the greatest hockey player, bla bla bla!!! Hehehehe (If we were so great why are we taking skateing lessions again???) Now most of the locker room is embroiled in boasting so I quickely slip off my pants and slap on my shin guards covering 60% of my legs and have a long tee shirt on which covers 20% more. On with the sport shorts and stockings and I'm home free! Look around..... no one noticed! GREAT!! Finish dressing and on to the ice for 90 minutes of sweat!!!

After were done I get back to the locker room and here we go again! Kind of took underssing slowely hoping many will hurry up and get out but that didn't happen!! Bla Bla Bla !! Bad as a bunch of women!!! hehehe So do the quick strip and on with the jeans!! As I buckle my belt I look up and here a guy stairing right at me with a puzzled look on his face!!! CRAP, I'm outed!!! I smiled and he turned and left the locker room and I realize I had never seen this guy before and have know clue who he is. Don't even think he plays in our league!!! As I look around the room, no one is pointing, bla bla bla plus a couple guys brought some beer!!! I think their from Canada!!! LOL So, I think I'm ok, don't know for sure but it's almost fuzzy leg time of the year and wearing long johns in the summer doesn't work well. BTW We're in first place with one game left in the playoffs!!! YEHHHHHH!!!

Love Karren

jodybi35
04-11-2006, 07:22 AM
Hey GF, that was so kewl. I am totally shaved except for my head and since
losing 35 pounds my breasts are certainly more pronounced than ever, a C cup is nice. I told the wife the other day I will not be able to go swimming this summer and she just told me to wear a tee shirt. Wonder what the wet
shirt will look like? I have not been in a locker room in years and now that I
totally shave whould really expect lots of comments, stares, and cat calls. But then, that is just one of the things one has to except I guess. I have
wondered what I would say if asked why......my first thought is to ask back,
why do you ask? or, something snide like......hey, you don't like it, that's your problem, or other things. By the way, your pic is really pretty. Jody

Wombat
04-11-2006, 07:31 AM
Karen, it's not a problem. Be open about it. Just waltz into that change room like it's the most natural thing on earth. WAIT for someone to comment on your hairless body. Then you calmly point to the racing cyclists and the folicle infections you used to get when you wore your armour over unshaved body parts. Yup, the sweat trapped inside the armour occasionally turned a hair back into its folicle, or trapped a bit of grit where it didn't want to be ... and you got one of those nasty little pimples. Then there was the boil that wouldn't go away. But since you've started waxing, like all the pro cyclists, you haven't had a problem BUT, and this must be delivered in a hushed voice, your wife finds the waxed all over look amazingly sexy and you're considering going back being hairy just to get some rest.

Hey, it doesn't have to be true, but look at the number of sportsmen and actors who are waxed. So adopt the image and then lie about the sex. Lie BIG (the most believable lie is the one that can't possibly be true). Even if they don't believe you, they'll be impressed by your creative endeavours and no-one will even notice that you're wearing satin panties :D

Wombat

suziecd
04-11-2006, 07:37 AM
When asked recently about my waxed legs, I simply replied "well hairy legs look terrible in stockings and heels" of course he thought I was joking and laughed...:)

The other excuse is definately the sporting health issue and then of course there is the "wife loves my smooth legs, trouble is I cant get enough sleep"

Suzie.

Phyliss
04-11-2006, 07:46 AM
It's begining to get warm enough around here to kinda "have" to wear shorts. Working out at the gym in long sweat pants might be a bit of a problem for me. I'm not too worried about showing my hairless legs. At my age not many people will be looking at them. Most likely be "looking away", trust me "they ain't pretty". I'm more concerned about my sports bra being outlined when I work up a good sweat.

Wombat
04-11-2006, 07:52 AM
The thing I found about being fully shaved or waxed (notice the use of the past tense **sob** - the kids are now old enough to notice and comment), was that I sweated a loooootttttt more. When you sweat as much as I do (I'll work up a sweat just sitting in a freezer), it's not good. Funny though, it never stopped me.

Wombat

I miss ultra sheer stockings - wearing them over a pelt just isn't the same **sob**

Annesah
04-11-2006, 08:04 AM
Yes, the sports thing works for me. I cycle allot and tell them "yup, I'm a cyclest and we're a bunch of sissys; lycra, spandex and all, and we worship that silly super sissy Lance Armstrong!" :straightface:

Wombat
04-11-2006, 08:08 AM
Remember that classic American cycling movie from yonks ago? Some time in the seventies I think. Two racing cyclists determined to make it big. They used a vicious farm dog as their sprint trainer (go fast or get eaten). There's a classic scene where one of them is shaving his legs ... and in those days, it would have been risky even for a nutbag cyclist.

Wombat

No, I can't remember the name of the movie, I'm hopeless that way

Annaliese
04-11-2006, 08:51 AM
I was at the doctor and she notice my shaved legs, then ask if I was a cyclists, I lied. Out of all the doctors I have seen, she has been the only one that has said any thing the rest were male doctors.
Had a doctor tell me to ware panty hose because I had injuryed my leg this one had also seen my pink panties.

I have had better luck and acceptance with male doctors than with lady doctors and nurses. Also a coworker always comments on my girls watch I have never has a man comment on it.

Anna

Georgette
04-11-2006, 09:18 AM
I have no problem with bare legs, chest and bare bottom as I do have MEGA problems with in grown hair, it seems I am allergic to my own sweat(persperation) for us ladiesLOL. My SO shaves my back for me.
No problem for my arms as they are exposed to the elements most of the time, but the orther parts that are covered do give me the problems.:cheeky: :straightface:

JoAnnDallas
04-11-2006, 09:33 AM
The last time I got a pedicure, I had shaved legs and the lady that did the pedicure said I had nice looking legs. My nail tech Tina, who was working on my nails at the same time looked and said the same thing. I said Thank You and that was it. I feel most people will not make a lot of noise about your shaved legs. It's like when we go out fully dressed. Most, even if they know, will not say anything.

Annesah
04-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Wombat! I also saw the film though I can't remember the name. You are right. Here in the states, even in the liberal Northeast, you could get stoned or run over cycling with shaved legs untill at least the mid eightys. Sence then the great sucesses of Lance have brought general acceptance. I rarely get any coments other than "nice legs" at which point I have to try very hard to suppress a coy smile! ;) Best Swishes, Annesah

sharifemme
04-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Wommie....

I'd be surprised if after a story like that, the next time everybody would have bottles of Nair in their lockers and sexy smooth bodies!! By the way, they DO make Nair for men! LOL!

Shari

Karen, it's not a problem. Be open about it. Just waltz into that change room like it's the most natural thing on earth. WAIT for someone to comment on your hairless body. Then you calmly point to the racing cyclists and the folicle infections you used to get when you wore your armour over unshaved body parts. Yup, the sweat trapped inside the armour occasionally turned a hair back into its folicle, or trapped a bit of grit where it didn't want to be ... and you got one of those nasty little pimples. Then there was the boil that wouldn't go away. But since you've started waxing, like all the pro cyclists, you haven't had a problem BUT, and this must be delivered in a hushed voice, your wife finds the waxed all over look amazingly sexy and you're considering going back being hairy just to get some rest.

Hey, it doesn't have to be true, but look at the number of sportsmen and actors who are waxed. So adopt the image and then lie about the sex. Lie BIG (the most believable lie is the one that can't possibly be true). Even if they don't believe you, they'll be impressed by your creative endeavours and no-one will even notice that you're wearing satin panties :D

Wombat

Wendy me
04-11-2006, 01:10 PM
you know haveing been shaved plucked no hair on my leggs or pitts shure some guys notice and it's no big deal ,, the redneck types around here take no notice of it .... the guys in hunting camp not a word abought it ....so who noticed my shaved leggs??? mostly gg's and i don't recall any one of them haveing a problme with it ....

i do think that we think people will notice things but most of the time no one notices anything or if thay do that don't realy care at all.....

HaleyPink2000
04-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Karen:)

Actually I never grew back the hair on my legs and other places after the Chemo for my cancer. I've had it 3 times in my life and each time all the hair did go away. Now there is little anyplace. Not even my chest.LOL

But being Stoned by others for it, ahhh no way! LOLOL:)

Oh and it's good to see you on the Forum Sis! Big Time!

lisablack44
04-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Hello, I just recently joined, and I wanted to make a comment about having shaven legs. I have been a closet cross dresser for most of my life, and recently decided to indulge my feminine desires in a more open fashion. It started last summer, I shaved my entire body, and got my ear pierced. I still don't have the guts to do the other one but I'm working on it. I live in Southwest Florida, so I wear shorts every single day.We have a very close knit community and are very social with our neighbors, parties, bbq's etc... I was very nervous the first time I was around the neighbors and my co-workers, I was expecting them to notice my shaved legs and say something, but nothing happened ? Even the wives said nothing or didn't notice or just didn't care. I even asked my wife ( who fully supports my feminine feelings ) if any of the other women made a comment about my legs, and she said, they did not, In fact I got a compliment on my earing, from my neighbors wife, but nothing else. I had the same lack of reaction from my co-workers and my customers. So, I say just keep those legs shaven, looking good, and in the open for every one to drool over... Lisa

Gretchen
04-11-2006, 04:29 PM
I also shave my legs and have been doing so at least three times a week for the past eight months or so.
I am also a cyclist and have been riding since the mid-eighties but this will be the first year that I will ride with shaved legs. Not so much concerned about what might be said as how the wind feels on shaved legs at say, 18-20 mph.??
For the record, the cycling movie from the eighties that Wombat and Annesah were referring to is an early Kevin Costner film titled "American Flyers". I have that one on VHS in my collection. It is kind of what got me started with cycling way back then.
Love,
Gretchen

ronna
04-11-2006, 05:04 PM
I've never had much body hair and now I have none and I'm used to it and I like it that way but I still don't think I could go the the beach or the pool or the gym because totally hairless guys are sort of weird looking.

But...put on some nylons and heels and it feels way, way more natural!

Maureen Henley
04-11-2006, 05:20 PM
I have been shaving my legs for several years, year-round. Recently, I began shaving my chest and stomach. Once, in the locker room at the pool, someone stared a bit while I was shaving my chest in the shower. (Hey, it's free hot water and better pressure than at home). I simply commented that I had a body acne problem,(true) and that shaving helped(also true). No comment made back.

I usually wear womens' exercise shorts at motorcycle rallies, since they are very comfortable under motorcycle pants (and give a slightly "girdled" feeling). I've gotten no comments about them and the shaved legs.

I honestly don't think most people notice. Ask a police officer about the average citizen's powers of observation sometime. I think most people are too wrapped up in their own little world to worry about it.

P.S. to wombat and Annesah - was the film titled "Breaking Away"?

Paula Jaye
04-11-2006, 05:36 PM
Never had any problems or comments about my shaved legs, torso or armpits at swimming pool (swimmers shave to reduce drag) or beach. If you need another excuse then eczema is one. I had a bad outbreak a year or two back and it was very messy rubbing cream on even my not very hairy legs. Since I have been hairless I have not had any problems with eczema. Armpits are shaved for aesthetic and hygiene reason. How much deodorant do men plaster, uselessly, over hair rather than the skin itself.

So general rule is no hair below the eyebrows!!

marti
04-11-2006, 05:48 PM
I also have been shaving my legs year round for many years now. I am a cyclist but certainly not a racer. I live in California and wear shorts all year long including the gym. I have only had comments made a couple of times and the cycling is a good excuse. Read Bicycling magazine and there are always lots of comments about cyclists shaving their legs.

size7satin
04-11-2006, 05:54 PM
I have little body hair to shave. I have wore shorts to my shop and my employees have said a few thing mostly nice legs........ I have been asked if I shave them and responded yes, I explained that I only get hair on small patches here and there because of burns I recieved after my mentor spilled a crap load of hot oil down the front of my legs, which is true. I also know that 2 or 3 of my employees suspect......... panties popping out, halloween pics but they have been with me 15+ years so I know I have slipped up once or twice, It's all good.:D

Wombat
04-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Thanks Gretchen. American Flyers is the movie I was thinking of. Great old flick. I'm doing a search on my library's catalogue as I type - rats, they don't have it :(

A few years ago, when I was shaving regularly, I went to the doctor with stubble on my chest. He reached under my shirt with his stethoscope, noticed the stubble, started to comment, turned red and mumbled something. I nearly died laughing afterwards ... but didn't go back - I wasn't upset or embarrassed, he just wasn't much of a doctor.

Wombat

insearchofme
04-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Karren, I'm disappointed that you didn't share any pics of you legs so we can judge them!

By the way, when men get to be about 45 most begin to lose hair on their calves. I've had people ask me if i shave them and I tell them no but I am losing the hair there because of age. I'm very hairy so freinds have noticed, unfortunately the hair from my head is gone also but not from my back, chest, stomach,ect, ect.

suzanne claire
04-11-2006, 06:22 PM
You have a great sense of humor and are a true raconteur. Your ability to make every tale interesting should entitle you to be enshrined in the Crossdresser`s Hall of Fame as the first inductee. Keep those stories coming!:D

Jodi
04-11-2006, 07:11 PM
My legs have been shaved for over 5 years. I wear shorts in the summer. I just don't worry about it. I've never had thick body hair.

Jodi

Karren H
04-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Karren, I'm disappointed that you didn't share any pics of you legs so we can judge them!

By the way, when men get to be about 45 most begin to lose hair on their calves. I've had people ask me if i shave them and I tell them no but I am losing the hair there because of age. I'm very hairy so freinds have noticed, unfortunately the hair from my head is gone also but not from my back, chest, stomach,ect, ect.

Just for you, Dana!!

Love Karren

Karren H
04-11-2006, 08:29 PM
You have a great sense of humor and are a true raconteur. Your ability to make every tale interesting should entitle you to be enshrined in the Crossdresser`s Hall of Fame as the first inductee. Keep those stories coming!:D

Awwwwwwww Suzanne Claire Your too sweet!!!!

Love Karren

Karren H
04-11-2006, 08:41 PM
And another one!

Karren H
04-11-2006, 08:42 PM
and another

Wombat
04-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Show off :D

Wombat

I'm not jealous, I'm NOT jealous, I'm NOT JEALOUS ... oh stuffit, yes I am

Jodi Lynn
04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
I too have been shaving my legs, chest and pits for the past few years (I started after haveing 4 or 5 heart test in a month, you know how those damn sticky pads take the hair off anyways LOL) and I have never had anyone say a word to me about it. In fact my wife didn't even notice for about a year.

Karren H
04-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Show off :D

Wombat

I'm not jealous, I'm NOT jealous, I'm NOT JEALOUS ... oh stuffit, yes I am

Ice hockey twice a week will do that to legs!!! Hehehehe

Love Karren

Karren H
04-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Karen:)

Actually I never grew back the hair on my legs and other places after the Chemo for my cancer. I've had it 3 times in my life and each time all the hair did go away. Now there is little anyplace. Not even my chest.LOL

But being Stoned by others for it, ahhh no way! LOLOL:)

Oh and it's good to see you on the Forum Sis! Big Time!

Thanks, Haley and congrats on your retirement!!!! Luckey girl!!!

Love Karren

Cherry Lynn
04-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Best looking hockey player I have ever seen. GORGEOUS

Karren H
04-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Best looking hockey player I have ever seen. GORGEOUS

Thanks, Danielle!!! As in all my hobbies, preactice, practice, practice!!! LOL

Love Karren

paulaN
04-12-2006, 05:12 AM
the very best looking hockey player I have ever seen. great legs too.

insearchofme
04-12-2006, 09:17 AM
All I can say is "SHE'S GOT LEGGGGGGGGS"!

Karren H
04-13-2006, 07:05 AM
the very best looking hockey player I have ever seen. great legs too.

Thanks, but good looks didn't win the finals. Lost 4-3 in doule overtime early this morning!!! New season starts next week, love these 5 day off seasons. Heheheh

Love Karren

Caroline Simmons
04-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Yeah shaved legs go running all the time no ones makes any comment as i wiz past them

Caroline xxx

MistyCD
04-13-2006, 08:38 AM
Just tell them your legs itched too much and you had to get rid of it.....

if they don't like it, tfb....too f******** bad , sorry about my french, but look at all the male movie stars and models they don't have any hair on them

Misty