PDA

View Full Version : Curious Photo Question

Sherlyn
04-11-2006, 11:37 AM
...its obvious why.. I asked to Mod the pic gallery :) (loves pics).....however I don't see many pics from the FtoMs..... while the vast majority of the MtoF's..should take out stock with Duracell and Fuji ...lol.. Do FtoM's have no interest in this aspic of dressing ?

Angela Burke
04-11-2006, 11:53 AM
This has puzzled me as well.
After all who would be better equipped (sorry) than a bunch of MTF CDrs to give advice to FTM CDrs on looking like a guy?
Maybe MTF CDrs are just naturally camera shy?
I'd love to see some pics from the guys.

Kieron Andrew
04-11-2006, 11:56 AM
im shy!! lol...........i do have pics floating about on another site, i will post some eventually lol

Fainne the King
04-11-2006, 11:57 AM
I've posted some. It's just that our clothes aren't that exciting. You girls have pretty dresses and everything to show off, we're just kind of bland. lol

Sherlyn
04-11-2006, 11:58 AM
Ya!!!! like I can understand being shy Kell's lol :p..cool hope to see some soon

Kieron Andrew
04-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Ya!!!! like I can understand being shy Kell's lol :p..cool hope to see some soon
just posted one pic.....

CaptLex
04-11-2006, 01:07 PM
...its obvious why.. I asked to Mod the pic gallery :) (loves pics).....however I don't see many pics from the FtoMs..... while the vast majority of the MtoF's..should take out stock with Duracell and Fuji ...lol.. Do FtoM's have no interest in this aspic of dressing ?
Hey, Sherlyn:

I love pictures, but it's mostly taking them of others, not posing for them as I don't consider myself photogenic. I promise I will try to get some soon and then you'll be sorry . . . ;)

Di
04-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Cool pics Kells ! and Capt Lex...I look forward to seeing yours and Fainne the King i,ll have to look for yours.

mistunderstood
04-11-2006, 04:08 PM
I posted one awhile ago,got lost I think.

RevMoonSerpent
04-11-2006, 10:25 PM
I'm not one to have my pic taken normaly so I only have a handful of photos as my guy self. I have a ton of pics from my cruise vacation last year but, at the time I was trying to be a little bit more like a girl as a wish from my hubby. So I'm not sure if it's even worth posting.