PDA

View Full Version : Wigs

Bobbie
04-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Where did you buy your first wig and how did it make you feel.

I bought my first wig yesterday, from a store in a local shopping center. I entered the store and was the only one there besidess the salesperson. I was really nervous. When the salesperson finally acknowledged I was there, I asked her if she had ever fitted a male for a wig before. Guess what, it was the first for both of us. The salesperson was very helpful and the nerves went away, I was really excited. I ended up buying a really cute wig from the Raquel Welch line and can't wait to get all dressed up.
There's nothing like the feeling of going into a store to purchace your items girls, so forget about the internet and just do it.

Bobbie

Annaliese
04-11-2006, 01:15 PM
Where did you buy your first wig and how did it make you feel.

I bought my first wig yesterday, from a store in a local shopping center. I entered the store and was the only one there besidess the salesperson. I was really nervous. When the salesperson finally acknowledged I was there, I asked her if she had ever fitted a male for a wig before. Guess what, it was the first for both of us. The salesperson was very helpful and the nerves went away, I was really excited. I ended up buying a really cute wig from the Raquel Welch line and can't wait to get all dressed up.
There's nothing like the feeling of going into a store to purchace your items girls, so forget about the internet and just do it.

Bobbie
I bought my first wig from Studio Lights in Denver they made me so comfortable. I was there for the Gold Rush but was scard to go it was hard enough to buy the wig. We talk awhile and while I was there, I had given them my name. Later that day when I was back at my motel there was a call from a person that had been in Studio Light and was there for the Gold Rush also, she had been given my name by The staft at Studio Lights. She came to my room and then help me get dress and then took me with her to the Gold Rush. If she had not came by I would have stayed in my room for the whole weekend.
I have never look back since that weekend, when I got back to Utah I still had some eye liner on and that when me and my wife had the talk.

All and all it work out to be the best weekend.

Anna

wendy
04-11-2006, 01:40 PM
I know this may sound abit corny, but due to financial restrictions at the time I had to settle for a 'costume' wig at a costume shop. I'm lucky though, I have black hair so finding a black wig to match my eye brows was not an issue.

I was abit nervous at first, but seeing that I was in a costume shop, I'm sure the staff there have sold women's wigs to guys all the time.

Joanna0909a
04-11-2006, 05:46 PM
I had a similar experince to Bobbi's. The wig shop I went to is slightly off the beaten path and I had been in before. It is run by an Asian lady that is very understanding and friendly. I was the only one in there and after looking at several for a few minutes she asked me who the wig was for. At that point I just blurted out "me!" She smiled and told me to sit, which I did. Then she fitted me, told me how to take care of it and I just loved every minute. A couple of weeks later I went back dressed and she was thrilled to see me. She also told me I looked bueatiful. I was on cloud nine! I have gone back serveral times. However, I also know she likes to make sales. But to the point, trying them on is the best and it is a lot of fun.

Karren H
04-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Ebay, at one of three online wig stores!! All 16 of them, currently down to 4 of my favorite, all human hair wigs!!! Got to experiment!!!

Love Karren

Latest hair!!