PDA

View Full Version : What happen first

Frannie
04-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Were you a Crossdresser or were you BI first. :thumbsup: I started of wearing panties then I really got into crossdressing . Then I met a couple of men that liked crossdresser and that made the Bi in me come out.Now I have alot of fun as a crossdresser first and being Bi second. :cheeky:

sky0629
04-11-2006, 03:04 PM
I was never bi myself just your averge cd'er. I just dress the best that i can and try to be fem as possible

Laurie Ann
04-11-2006, 07:11 PM
I was never bi myself just your averge cd'er. I just dress the best that i can and try to be fem as possible

I second that emotion.:happy:

annekathleen
04-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Ive been wearing panties for years,
Played dress up for a while, more now than ever before,
And yes, I have been bi for about 5 years.
So what came first? the chicken or the egg?
Sometimes I crossdress without bi desires,
Sometimes I have bi desires without crossdressing,
And sometimes my bi desires and crossdressing overlaps!

kymmieLorain
04-11-2006, 08:24 PM
You got it all wrong,, Who's on First, what's on Second.

Kymmie

Wendy me
04-11-2006, 08:48 PM
not bi but veary into cding and gg's ok so were did you get that cding and bi thingy any way not all cd's are gay , bi or anything like that...don't get me wrong being gay or bi is ok if thats what your into...

Tamara Croft
04-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Personally, I think you should rephrase this question, because it sounds like you are suggesting all CD'ers are BI are you not? Just because you are a CD'er, does not make you BI. I'm sure the wives/partners/etc on this forum have enough to deal with, without something like this making them even more confused.

Wombat
04-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Never been bi. Always been me ... and that includes wanting to be pretty.

Wombat